(((Varg))) Exposed

Quick Rundown on Louis Cachet

>Varg Vikernes. (Birth name was unironically Christian Vikernes.)
>Raised in Iraq in the 80s because his family illegally oversaw Chemical Weapons Research for Saddam Hussein during the Iraq-Iran War; Varg personally met Saddam Hussein and said he was a role model growing up
>Joined the larp scene in Norway as a teenager
>killed his best friend because he looked at him wrong.
>burned churches and UNESCO monuments
>gets sentenced to lul norway prison for like 14 years
>meanwhile in America he would have gotten death penalty
>becomes a nazi in prison
>attempts to break out of prison, and robs a car at gun point
>gets caught and sent back to prison, only gets slap on the wrist
>gets out of prison
>Abandons his 13 year old daughter he fathered in a degenerate black metal party. Doesn't even have contact with her, or attempts to have contact with her. Literally caused a single mother
>abandoned by all family, and friends.
>literally marries a diagnosed autist in France
>Takes her last name, and moves to a cuckshed in the middle of nowhere in France. Now legally known as "Louis Cachet"
>Refuses to learn his host country's language, instead abusing their immigration laws. He can't even talk to his wife, outside of some broken English phrases she was forced to learn
>Literally lives off welfare, and has 5+ little baby money makers to keep the flow coming in
>Makes shitty youtube videos about how Italians are negroid, and why autism is genetically superior or why blue eyes makes me not go blind in the snow
>worshiped by "le deus vult" magapede larpers on 4chins for some unknown reason
>doesn't even make music anymore because he has to live in a hut and pretend its -3000 BCE to feel like a man
>no accepting the fact he is a complete loser, who knows nothing, and is a far-right maniac LITERAL MURDERER WHO STILL SAYS HE DID THE RIGHT THING BY KILLING HIS BEST FRIEND

Other urls found in this thread:

world.time.com/2011/12/15/the-aryan-race-time-to-forget-about-it/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

euronymous was a communist, he got what was coming

Varg is insane, and should simply be left to die since he's a useless immigrant in France that's no better than a nigger statistically speaking, but still, he's right about many things he says.

Not true. He didn't deserve it. He was not a communist, he merely spouted out random shit for shock value to gain adepts and sell records. Inform yourself better, fucking amerifatso.

Well he is an atheist, do you think all of what you said matters to him?

he's a crypto-jihadist

Anyone believing in Varg as a plausible source of scientific and historical facts, should put a horned-helmet on top their tinfoil hats and go larp to the sandbox in the park with the rest of the orks.

Worse than that is to believe in monsieur Louis Cachet aka Kristian Vikernes aka "Varg" who never adds any reliable sources to his claims or theories.

We're talking about a someone who stabbed one of his mates 23 times because he 'heard a rumour' that the guy planned to harm him. "Self-defense" claimed Varg.

Well, I guess pressing charges in a police station was out of question.

Most recently he seems to be in-between the peak of a midlife crisis and a nervous breakdown.

The whole thing speaks for itself - he makes 90% of his videos inside an old Lada Niva, dressed in the same camouflage clothes that won't hide anymore that potbelly of his, and yet preaches about survivalism!

It gets even better when he 'larps' dressed as a 'viking' with wooden swords and shields in his backyard!

To top it all, he married an autistic naive fan girl almost 15-20 years younger than him, who was prone to be taken advantage from, specially from an ex-convict murderer that surely learned a few interesting things in prison.

Makes his living mainly of french social security, Burzum pennies, plays and sells RPG crappy games!

To be fair I've seen 'dindus' and 'mohammedans' more prosperous and less parasitic in life than this.

I'm also appalled by the number of indoctrinated fan boys who rather turn a blind eye to all this and chose to believe anything that man-child says, like worshipers in a cult where critical thinking is the worst act of heresy.

He lived in Iraq for one year and Euronymous was not his best friend by any means. The two knew each other for a few years at best. The thing I disagree with him on is Muslim immigration. He takes a lax attitude towards them and says we should not be overly concerned and that they cannot replace Europeans.

>I'm living inthat beautiful European county that you call a cuckshed and it's better than the nasty city full of niggers where you probably live.
>Marie talk Norwegian and Ennglish like their children
>euronymous wasn't his best friend.
>wasn't raised in Iraq ( he just lived there for a few years)

>burned churches and UNESCO monuments
>worshiped by "le deus vult" magapede larpers

OP you're almost as retarded as Varg

>he merely spouted out random shit for shock value
so he was a retard degenerate. still got what was coming.

So much pathetic butthurt, burger. Kill yourself and take your kike on a stick with you

>t. butthurt christcuck

>>best friend

stopped reading there

No. He was a creative individual who didn't deserve death.

whatever makes you sleep at night Varg

He's butthurt that his shitty pagan ancestors and he himself never accomplished anything

>barely relavent black metal artist from Norway who currently vlogs from France
>somehow still has some kid upset enough they need to make a thread denouncing the guy

So does OP have autism oriented to black metal/UNESCO monuments or are Varg's ideologies that threatening to a person like op?

Like holy shit, you went through all this effort to whine about this on Sup Forums. OP has to be some sort of shill or autistic. There's no other explanation.

>France
>not full of niggers

thre are more niggers in france than in any european country. Even more than in britain.

Pathetic Christcucks in full swing today

fuck that guy

>post-factual rationalizations

So you're saying he's black then?

*tips crucifix

Worshipped because newfags couldnt tell it was just ironic memery

>>worshiped by "le deus vult" magapede larpers on 4chins for some unknown reason

that's not true. since he's against christianity it cannot be true in the slightest.

we just meme him to point at him and laugh like you're doing right now.

watch out
another ad personam thread because christkikes don't have arguments

Varg is a bad meme.

>killed his best friend because he looked at him wrong.
Nope, he killed a communist Sami psychopath.
>meanwhile in America he would have gotten death penalty
Irrelevant

Both you and Varg can fuck off

>lives off welfare
Untrue.
>refuses to learn his host country's language
Untrue.
If you're going to argue against someone, do it with integrity.

>t. brown hair, brown eyes, Southern European

Varg should be roped like all delinquents not willing to serve the State.

Second part war all wrong.

No, he is a pagan.

This. Commies get what' coming to them.

WE WUZ VIKANGZ AND SHIEET

Compare this to a Judeo-Peterson thread.

Christians always use giant strawmen arguments against Varg constantly. He says a lot of retarded shit (WE WUZ NEANDERTHALS), so I can't see why you can't tackle his actual arguments instead of creating fake memes and laughing at them.

Varg killed in self defense, though. He stabbed that goy 52 times in the back since his life was at stake.

hes a cuck

t. homosapienshit

u cant be a pagan

I'm not. why?

>reading about his arson
>personally burned at church over a thousand years old
Nothing gets me angrier, subhuman retard skinhead cunt

cause to be actually, legitly be pagan you would have to know the rites and rituals of the time, and they would have to have be passed down to you by your father (who was also a priest)

that's why neo-paganism is a meme , just acting like a druid doesn't cut it and doesn't make u pagan

But you can be christian anyway, even if you don't pray or go to church.

>BCE

fuck off atheist in disguise

>Louis Cachet
Where did he get that name?

Why did you specifically say that I can't be pagan, I don't know. is it because of my country? we have actual pagans up in mountains, while many other countries don't.

That's false, there are many types of paganism and it doesn't require practicing everything the same as your ancestors did, that's what the real LARPing scholar pagans do, Varg is an actual non-LARPing one, even if lot of people here like to claim otherwise.

What if I told you that some people have re-discovered the rites to speak to their guardian angel? Being a pagan is possible.

Where is this idea that him and Euronymous were best buddies and suddenly varg snapped coming from? They were acquaintances, and later varg went on Euronymous' record label. Euronymous began getting lazy and after that and some personal disputed, varg was leaving the label and Euronymous formed a plot to torture him to death.

That's not true, that's like a man claiming to be a woman with a dick between his legs.
Plus, why couldn't the pagans just write the shit down, not that hard geez! Dumb pagans smfhtbqhwy

Your american flag is showing christcuck.

varg was shilling for his book here lol

At the end of the day, the torah makes up 80% of the bible doesn't it?

also paganism relied heavily on actual sacrifices of living creatures, including at very stressful times, prisoners of war. How can you just not do one of the most important parts of paganism, the blot, and still larp?

btw Louis Cachet's most recent video, had him talking to himself for 20 minutes with a bucket over his head. But i'm sure he is completely mentally all there.

you mean the old testament...

Christians have been worshipping a pagan Aryan God for over a thousand years under a Judaic guise. Abandon the Bible and return to the old ways so we may crusade once again. Deus Vult.

>based old man
>murdered commie with a lamp
>has a camo 4x4 to challenge himself every day to find his car
>might be santa
>attractive ghost like children
>lives in a treehouse
>teaches about huh, wow

literally nothing wrong with vargy you christcucks are just jealous

Yeah Varg seems easy enough to attack without resorting to copypasta.

Yeah famolambsauce that's the old testament.
Plus Jews today read the Talmud, you'd like that book, they mock Jesus and talk of how evil the goyim are.

The torah is only the first five books of the old testament

Kek, fucking Varg.

>trying to save face

Reminder:
Not a single f this point can be arguegmon an idetellectual basis.

Vargfanboys desperate hamsterwheeling g and rationalizations are plain amusing

Pic related vrags dream on left.
Christian "traditional
""scum" on the right

>trying to save face

Lol you were fucking wrong though

Other way round

Vrags dream on the right

>guy with jihadi flag spams the thread with irrelevant shit
what the fuck are you doing here?

By the way, to all the christcucks being smug about le bible, don't forget that we have the Bhagavad Gita.

I was literally right.

You're wrong

Quick Rundown on Louis Cachet

>Chose his own name a week after being born
>Rotschilds bow to Varg
>In contact with aliens
>Possesses psychic-like abilities
>Controls France with an iron but fair fist
>Owns castles & banks globally
>Direct descendant of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Vargagrad will be the first city)
>Owns 99% of the DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will be Varg babies
>Said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of an angel who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with him
>He owns Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Vargbots inside your right now
>Varg is in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think sets up the mettings between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First metting between the two organisations in over 1000 years)
>He learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold with Varg
>Varg is about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, Varg is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the unvierse. We don't know his ultimate plans yet. We hope he's a benevolent being

nope, he says all those things and even says islam is not a threat to europe

>Refuses Bible of European roots
>Professes the purity of Hindu Bible for Dindus
Nice job user!
>A+++++

How can homosapienshit niggers even compete

>implying anyone ever wears any of that on left, outside of extremely fringe festivals
>implying anyone ever wears any of that on right, outside of extremely fringe mosques
>implying that 99% of people don't just wear a t-shirt and jeans

>Bible of European roots
Going to need a source on that famalamadingdong.
>Hindu Bible for Dindus
It was literally written by the Aryans of India. The same Aryans who practice "paganism".

Your posts aren't funny

>
The concept of time is not quite clear to you...
This image shows only the white ones have developed further
And the nigger and shitskins are still the same as they were 800 years ago.

Imbecile XD

>kekistani

>It was literally written by the Aryans of India. The same Aryans who practice "paganism".
Imma Needa Source on this shimshamfambam
>Proof of biblical Europe
Ever heard of the Renaissance?

You're literally watching a killer speak about morals.
Sheesh.

We will cut his bennies soon

But pagancucks actually want white people to revert back to being violent niggers.

Varg should be roped like all delinquents not willing to serve the (((State)))

>BCE

tips fedora

You're not wrong at all.
God bless

>Ever heard of the Renaissance?
You gravely misunderstood me famaloo. I want a source on the European roots of the Bible.

As for the Bhagavad Gita, I'll just give you the kike's version of it:
>world.time.com/2011/12/15/the-aryan-race-time-to-forget-about-it/
It was written by Ishaan Tharoor, so you know it's good.

>Abandons his 13 year old daughter he fathered in a degenerate black metal party.
got any more intel on this one? first time i ever heard about this

>Pastaniggers are negroids

If hes a looser why do you spend all your time being mad at him because other fags think hes cool and not you?

OP's thread's a pasta and that's misinfo. Varg never had a 13 year old daughter.
He got some woman knocked up before he went to prison and while he was in prison that woman gave birth to pic related. Varg never met her in person before, Varg tried to get in touch with her after leaving prison but she's apparently a coalburner and refuses to talk to him for being a "neo-nazi" and a murderer.

Has always been like that
If you canĀ“t get up then pull the other down

Proof on the coalburner part?

In all the photos he looks either depressed or schizophrenic. Poor man, truly lost in his own mind.

>To top it all, he married an autistic naive fan girl almost 15-20 years younger than him
Let's be honest, wouldn't you do the same if put into his position?

He'll know more about them after actually having killed his best friend.

>"the Bhagavad Gita, that famous passage from the epic Mahabharata that counsels man on ethical action."
Just because Vyasa wrote a book you admire does not make him an honorary aryan user, and just because there were some "right winged" Indians does not make them aryan either.
As for European roots in the Bible, that was my B. I don't have source to direct roots to Europe because that all took place in the mideast, so, got me there I guess

He's living in north france which has near to none blacks.

potato face/10