North Sentinel Island

Should we get rid of the savages on this island and make it the last bastion for the aryan race Sup Forums

No, we should learn from them. They are immune to the cultural mind virus known as civilization.

No, leave those poor souls alone!

Only on one condition.

No modern or advanced technology.

One island? Why put ourselves at such a disadvantage?

I'm ready.
Let's kill them all and take their women as trophies.

its called being a nigger

>someone decided to let hundreds of people living away from civilization in horrible living conditions and without any form of justice or law enforcement because that person probably thought the people there are doing fine in their own way and somehow even better off

That kind of cultural relativism kills probably twenty of their children a year.

Honestly, the Indian government just needs to go in there (preferably with tazers and other non-lethal weapons) and just siege the island. I mean, shit, the best weapons those savages have are spears and arrows; we solved those problems centurys ago with knight armor. After that, just put them in cages and slowly introduce them to modern society (if they can, i hear they haven't even learned how to create fire, so their IQ is quite possibly lower than that of even the stupidest niggers).

"People"

Not if i jihad it before you

I'm down let's go.

Inshallah brothers we will rid the island of non-believers.
My Christian brothers can join me, but jews can not for they reject Christ

You do not care, do not pretend.

Let them be.

They will die from exposure to freign bacteria

Ayo hol up whitey
Dis island fo da melanin man

quit retreating you cuckold beta twat

It's pretty small. I think we can do better.

They need a central bank

these islanders trade with the locals on the next island over, they're not as "isolated' as the media wants you to believe. They just dont want outsiders coming to their island. From what I've read they love alcohol, and now spend most of their time trying to acquire it through trades.

ay, I's be saying that we should loot it from th' scurvy ridden scum 'n make it a new pirate kingdom, 'twill be th' new Tortuga

No! Fuck them!

This. When the last tribes are killed, we might completely forget what it is to live like a human. How weird is that. Sadly we only have nigger-tier tribes left, none of the white tribes.

India has a billion street shitting peasants whose lives are not worth living. Those people in the Sentinel are probably 100% comfortable with their lives, they are on top of their own world. Introducing them to Indian society makes them more worthless than the lowest of the low.

I be bumpin' t' keep th' thread alive

>move everyone to an island whos highest point is 5 feet above sea level
>someone farts while swimming in the atlantic ocean and the entire island gets innundated by a 36 inch tidal wave
>aryan racial genocide finally complete as 1000s of bodies float into the sunset
great idea mr finestein

Yep your people completely abandoned the living style that made you what you were.

It's only about 28 sq. miles. Which is about only 18k acres. Pretty small honestly.

>invest on a island nation
>island
>sealevels will not rise anytime soon

>They are immune to the cultural mind virus known as civilization.
So are blacks.

interesting how nobody tells the real story of this island.
it is most likely inhabited by a 17th or 18th century ship carrying many negros, possibly a slave ship, which had a mutiny and all the niggers just sailed around and hit that island

there is also a possibility it could be a shipwreck, but im more inclined to believe there was a mutiny

i would bet good money on the wreck of a ship being somewhere around the area.
dumb niggers probably didnt know how to thrown an anchor so it could also have sailed off.

leave da brothas alone u lil bitch

Piss on that, Sentinel island should be transformed into a haven for all pirate posters

I would spare the Sentinelise. I have long been interested in their existence and the documentaries about them are part of my childhood. Despite being black, they appear to be pigmy and actually are an interesting stepping stone for the evolution of the black race. They look like people of the Congo but shorter. They should be left alone and I find it a great shame that the stinky poo in loos have made the tribes a tourist attraction so eventually the will become like the rest of the welfare niggers just asking for handouts and not hunting for their own food as poo in loos are also killing all the pigs.

>live like a human

That's an absolute platitude. If you're Homo Sapiens you live like a human, regardless of whether you use mysticism and collect berries or secular scientism.

>inb4 justifiying anarcho-primitivism

I actually suspect that it's already a pirate heaven.

I wonder if they have some sort of tribal government. Like, is it just one leader, or is it a coalition of a few men? It's a shame we can't learn more about them.

They are anarcho-fascists

but thats racist reeeee

Looks like an Island that would only support savages resource wise

i's be agreeing with yer there matey
We's be needing a new Tortuga to be docking in as i cant find th' ole one on me map

Navassa island is where we should go

burn it all down

This its also safe
Also weed dude and tons of cocaine

You would really want to live next to India?

They're a living museum on a worthless rock, leave em be.

Based nazi wants to get rid of the last pure bloodline in the world.

These numbers speak truth

Can you imagine how inbred they must be by now? I wonder why kind of crazy genetic issues they have.

Solution obvious - storm the island, kill off all the natives, and any time you hear choppers or boats, strip down, put on some blackface, and do a little dance for the cameras.

You could probably maintain a stable society for 20, 30 years before anybody caught on

They need to be taught that they are slaves to the capitalist propaganda machine

What if it has already been done?

We have to start somewhere.

kek vult! we must purge!

LET DOWN THE MAINSAILS AND PLOT A COURSE, THERE BE BOOTY ON THAT THAR ISLAND.

Especially in India

please put your eggs into one basket so I can shut you up forever.

Leave them alone.

They likely practice cannibalism and live in massive forest cities

>there's probably 20,000 inhabitants on that small island

Just let them be. Observe from afar.

Dude, there's like 20,000 people on that damn island.

Agriculture won over hunter-gathering because it could supply a larger population on a smaller plot of land. 1000 scrawny, nutrition deficient peasants will win a tribe of 100 healthy hunter-gatherers. Work days were twice as long for the farming people, diseases spread and people were unhealthy. Agriculture created class-society, where the peasants were effectively slaves of a king and his warriors. If people had known what the agriculture would result in, they probably wouldn't have choosen it.

Praising civilization is bluepilled as fuck.

Do animals in Zoo's live like they naturally do? How are Zoo-animals any different from humans. They are not. We have fallen in love with our own Zoo, and even considering the thought that our Zoo being something other than great for us would shatter our ideology of progress.

I believe primitivism would be the ideal for humans, but only out of practical reasons technology has to be kept to keep independence for oneself. The bankers would never ever allow large groups of people to stop working, and just like fuckheads in this thread would to the Sentinels, the bankers would come deliver Democracy, Civilization and Progress. Three Holy beliefs of Modernity thou shall not question.

Whatever happened to declaring war with Tuvalu???

Things decelerated quickly

Why not just repopulate Villa Epecuén?

Well it depends.. are you a Zionist Shill trying to push your genocidal agenda again !?

what is this im not good with computers

>you will never cum inside one of the last untained island nigger girls

My college professor was in the Indian Navy, apparently there was a big clash between the sentinelese tribals and the navy after Navy landed on the Island for recce.
Atleast 15 tribals were killed.

Indian gov't hushed up the entire incident.

That island is actually destined to be a bastion for the Aryan race.

Just not in the way you want to think

this island should be untouched unless they ask for this It's hell of interesting to talk with people uncontacted with civilization 60,000 years

they are so uncivilised that they literally dont know how to make fire, they wait until lightening strikes and keep it going. also, with the small gene pool are they just getting more and more inbred as the years go on

>tiny island
>no significant resources
>will be flooded when sea rises

How about we just buy all the blond people in America houses in Alaska or something.

Yes brother