The game devs we should be supporting

We all know E3 was a fucking disaster and nothing but shit games and (((diversity))) being pushed. However one game we and any one who cares about the integrity of the gaming industry, values history of western civilisation should be supporting Kingdom Come:Deliverance.

Developers are right wing, have been under attack but havent caved on issues such as lack of non whites, women in combat roles etc and the Lead dev is very outspoken on right wing issues and regularly defends the game and right wing values on public platforms.

The game takes place during the Bohemian civil war in 1403 and you play as Henry, the son of a blacksmith whos family is killed in an attack on a town. He gets mixed up in the civil war while trying to get revenge on his family's killer and goes on to join the side trying to save his country from foreign powers.

The setting promotes nationalism, religion, family values and many of the other core things we value while being created by developers with the same values who despise political correctness and all the other bullshit surrounding the gaming industry and world.

We need to support this game on release.

youtube.com/watch?v=rjeqxaGGMn4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wPCpI-k-NEg
youtube.com/watch?v=n0sK7Xqfvpc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

While we should keep somethings quite, they are trying to release in a number of countries. The game at least needs promoted as a game with traditional values and not not wanting to cave to political correctness and show history for what it actually was.

Ubisoft, EA, 2K, let them all crash & burn.

They go broke, we still play the original Deus Ex

>linear games

not even once

The game is a full open world.

How change flag

Does it have a release date yet? Has always looked fucken juicy.
>Ignore the flag, LARPing as a Swede in other threads.

I agree completely, KCD is only being distributed by Deep Silver, which has yet to pull any bullshit and they came in very late to the dev process anyways.

Holy shit did it get downgraded from the early versions

February 18th

Just change the flag idiot. And fuck your gay thread.

Will there be a sequel to Dorner's Last Stand?

Not really, go and watch the older trailers, the lighting, textures and faces for the most part were worse. However some downgrade to the textures was required to get it running smoothly. Most of the textures were originally 4k so they bumped them down to 2k.

Open World is why games fucking suck you underage faggot

There's also Mount and Blade: Bannerlord.
The only problem with this game is that it's made by roaches. Other than that, it looks like pure, historical, Eurocentric kino.

this is a must buy for that reason alone. Hope fully more EE devs step up to make SJW proof games.

I backed it 2 years ago on Kickstarter. You can thank me

Have you played the Witcher 3, Mafia 1 and 2(fuck 3), Morrowind, Stalker? Those are amazing games.

Been following for a bit now.

Definitely going to be purchasing for full price, devs are beyond based.

This will suffice until mount & blade 2

What about that pixel art side scroller where the evil government are feminists?

Literally won't be released until like 2019

huh yeah, clouded memory
still looks promising as before

While I agree, Bannerlord doesn't actually tell any actual story and the devs have never been under attack. Plus it's mount and blade everyone already knows about it lol. Very few have actually heard of KCD.

Yeah and they only ban whites on their forums openly.
Nothing wrong with that though eh Mr. 56%?

Can't wait for that game. Looks incredible, I've wanted a realistic medieval RPG forever.

The only thing that would make me watch E3 at this point is if Cyberounk showed up.

Open world is a meme right now. Not all games that have an open world benefit from it and they just have it for marketing reasons, because little retards think open world automatically makes a game better. Compare dragon age 1 with dragon age 3.

Never heard about this. Is it really true?

KCD wasn't actually shown at E3 for some reason so you don't have to lol.

Oh I agree completely.

The Last Night. The developer also got shit from some Ubisoft nu-male for being pro-gamergate.

The devs spent something like 1500 hours recreating 1 monastery, paintings and all, if that doesn't show how dedicated they are to preserving history then I don't know what will.

Ubisoft are an embarrassment to gaming.

Sounds like heaven to me, Deep Silver never fails to impress

Make an account and casually let slip that you're white.

Enjoy your ban for "breaking the rules" and having a post edited in accordance.

And they're french. Tells you everything.

fuck

oh my god you're all just a bunch of snowflake fags

>muh nationalism
>muh values
>no black people

one of the devs for deliverance is a total shitlord

>underage
>23

true I haven't really played games in 10 years, other than some major ones.

Games would suck without Open World:
>Fable
>GTA
>Elder Scrolls
>Far Cry

again i haven't really 'gamed" since the Xbox 360 so maybe these franchises are trash now

Kek, this was half of neo-Sup Forums last night.

youtube.com/watch?v=wPCpI-k-NEg

They care about all European history and culture, it's nice.

user, it's better to have a game with tentative release dates and constant delays instead of a solidified, early release date with a kike publisher breathing down your neck.

A lot of games suck these days because they fall under the latter instead of the former. TaleWorlds can spend 50+ years making the game and it would still be worth it so long as it's actually good.

Strict adherence to release dates and quotas is just more corporate kikery that needs to be abolished.

How about growing up and stop playing video games?

You mean Danieal Vavra?
He really hates progressives and sjws. So much that he moved back to his native country to avoid their Orwellian tactics and harassment.

Been following this one for a while, looks really great - nearly every location in the open world is based on a real place and the attention to detail the devs have put into the game is nothing short of remarkable. The stuff we've seen on the individual and army combat is great too.

I'm going to buy the fuck out of that game when it comes out.

Yup it's fucking great lol.

They are not historically correct. in 15th century Bohemia was full of black people, which were kings, build roads, castles and fought against cucks from the roman-catolic curch

How about you use a geographic location leaf, pajeet, or eurocuck?

>spend years complaining about developers daring to make a tiny political statement in their video games which you are in no way forced to buy
>commit to buy and shill for a game that overtly caters towards your political views

ah yes, rorkes

I'll buy it. I barely have time to play games but I'll pay them money to further quality entertainment that doesn't attack the white race.

>western vydia
>no able bodies, cis, whites allowed

>eastern europe vydia
>promotes white history, culture and values

there we no shitskins in witcher 3, there are no shitskins here

I aways pirate ubisoft games and others sjw games, since 90% of Sup Forums frequents Sup Forums i think we have the power to ressurect one of the last noble forms of art.

CDPR should have some of their employees on Twitter doing the same thing, and I guarantee that their sales and support base would skyrocket.

LOL forgot about all those lol, he also has shit on communism on multiple occurrences, since he sort of lived under it. Gold

>xbox 360
i want normies to fuck off

Seriously? one of the best games I have ever played is UC4 and its pretty damn linear. A game doesn't need to be open world to be good.

Witcher 3 had the same criticisms and they didn't cave either.

Video games are toys for children and manchildren, sweetie. That must explain why creepy Sup Forums virgins like them so much.

They are revising history and wiping whites from it and we are chasing failed actor kike over a flag
jesus we have lost haven't we.

Did they talk about the fighting mechanics yet?

finally a medival game without magic bullshit

I'm interested, but financial reasons just can't do it YET. But, I probably will especially if it's well received with those who play it.

*Cyberpunk

Also, I need to see Death Stranding.

yes here
youtube.com/watch?v=n0sK7Xqfvpc

Ya it's one of the main selling points. They have been working directly with HEMA instructors on mocap and gameplay trying to recreate actual 15th century melee fighting as best as they possibly can in a game. The combat is extremely in depth.

Was already interested in this game, but now even more so.

ever heared of feature creep and development hell?

We wuz kangs

Also keep in mind all the video updates on their channel are from old builds so take anything on there and improve it.

They did include shitskins in Witcher 3, but the game also made it clear that they were travelers and foreigners to the European fantasy setting that the game takes place in.
Which is how it should be.

I like smaller worlds, don't want to march through a desert meeting the same cookie cutter NPCs just to feel some kind of vastness. Most open world games collapse in the middle for that reason, because shit gets repititive and the good stuff already happened.

We only lose when we stop figthing

They did, it's been a little since my last play through so I don't remember. But as long as they did that i'm fine with it.

Looks amazing. Will be support.

Dude, fuck these 70 dollar games and consoles to play them on. You're literally retarded to give that money to them. Enjoy nothing tangible coming from your impulsive purchase.

I bet half or more of these games are shitty looking back. Just like all the other games you bought and weren't satisfied with.

Ey how many brothers does it has?
Can we represent? You feel me

this thread is on a political board for a reason, sweetie

Payed $45 when I backed it on kickstarter and I'm not a fucking console fag.

I'm just patiently waiting for Cyberpunk 2077
CD Projekt Red is GOAT tier

thanks senpai

Devs are pro nationalism, pro western values, pro gun, anti migrant, anti SJW, pro white. Literally everything we should be supporting in a game.

Hopefully it's as good if not better than the W3. The KCD devs love CDPR and their games.

>PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY

now I know what it all meant, we must make europe great again

The devs also come from dev teams that made amazing games in the past such as Mafia 1 and 2 and operation flashpoint.

Does anyone have those college class slides saying they want to end White Cisgender males from vidya?

>Set in Bohemia
>Everyone speaks with British accents
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

>Promotes white history

This is dumb, it's just telling history just how it was, there were no blacks fighting in the Hussite wars so there's no reason to add them.

This doesn't promote anything, it's just a game telling history how it really was, unlike Battlefield 1

And Witcher 3 is a fantasy world so if they wanted they could have added a black tribe

I'm buying it with all DLC's and premium passes if any and I'll tell all my co-workers about it too . Thank you OP.

absolutely agreed, but unfortunately it just goes to show you what absurd lenghts one has to go through to get a point across in todays ludicrous world.

'member when games would only show a trailer or advertisements 2 or 3 months before release? I 'member.

The Devs are from the Czech republic that discussed this in a video update. Basically they couldn't find enough high quality voice actors in the Czech republic, so they went with more British voice actors plus their accents are easier to understand.

Have you played Final Fantasy, Max payne 2 and 3(fuck 1), Metal Gear Solid, Devil May Cry ? Those are amazing games.

Gothic is a good example of an open world game done right.

They also made it clear that niggers don't even exist in Witcher's world

First shitskin you meet tries to goyim you ( merchant ) and second shitskin tries to behead you. Figures.

>Implying people know what Bohemia is.

The game could help shine the light on areas of Europe and history a lot of people aren't familiar with fuck off.

I know what Bohemia is

I've been waiting for this game to be released for ages. Looks really promising. Hope it lives up to its potential. Anyone on the fence needs to buy it purely for its lack of non-whites.

It's scheduled to be released on 13th February 2018. They've had to push it back a few times, hopefully this is the last time.