Ill say it, becoming trans is a mental health issue, not a social issue

Ill say it, becoming trans is a mental health issue, not a social issue.

fags hating on trannies is like poos hating on niggers, you're the same desu

I dont care, I'll rape all of you

AYO AYO AYO
HOLLLLLLLLLL UP
WQOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

WOOOOOOO

WOWOOOOOO
AYO WHITEY
AYOOO WOOOOOOOO

Transgender is a form of weaponized identity politics, once infected those people are beyond salvation and should be humanely euthanized.

drop the t

cutting your balls off in mummys bathroom with some scissors is not a sexual orientation

explain, im curious what you mean by weaponized politics

I agree.
You don't egg on an anorexic and tell them they are fat and should continue starving themselves.
I don't see why society wants us to egg on trans people until they cut off their genitals.
It's sad and cruel.

identity politics

being black gay trans disabled muslim etc in todays world gives you victim points......the more things you are the more special

its disgusting

You are very brave op

But the pedophile population that causes it, somehow isn't a social issue?

WE NEED WHITE SHARIA NOW! WHO'S WITH ME?

democrats put over 80% of abortion clinics in black areas while telling them its empowerment lol

maybe they want trans people to remove themselves out of the gene pool by making themselves infertile from the drugs or curring their balls off?

send stats bruh

White sharia minus moon god.

pre op suicide attempt rates approx 40% post op suicide rates go up to almost 60%. these people dont get better with reassignment surgery. it makes them worse.

also saying that they kill themselves bc discrimination is bullshit because white people were more likely to kill themselves in a pre civil rights America than black people and they had it way worse than transvestites.

Only have my own anecdote. Raped at 2, foreskin scarred in place, literally cucked. Gender confusion. I believe the transgender movement is just gaslighting and D+Cing patriarchy, people such as myself.

They are all over the control system, and harder to recognize than you think. Communist mind-control zombies, that are totally loyal as they need their magic tranny shots. It's what the They Live movie was really about. They have been around a long time.

There are 3 types of trannies.

1) Cross dressing gay men who choose to appear as women 24/7 because it's their fetish/lifestyle. These people may take hormones and get tit surgeries as body modification but not saw off their junk.

2) Mental illness sufferers of 'gender dysphoria' who incorrectly think they are actually of the opposite gender. These are the people who need meds and cut off their own junk with rusty scissors and shit. Clearly insane.

3) Trend following activist shills who become 'non binary' in order to troll or be more accepted by liberal peers (ie: delete their white privilege by claiming some minority status). These people all grow out of the phase and are poseurs. These are the people in the media 24/7.

Mental health is a social issue

What really pisses me off is that none of the normies realize WTF is actually happening: currently it's a free country to believe what they want, like your trannies, fuzzzies and lizard kin, that leftists/Marxists *claim* to support for the weirdo vote; that is until they achieve their "utopia" who knows what will be legal then, most likely they will be rounded up for unrelated wrong-think and re-educated/tortured. I don't believe for a second that they care about all these homo's and mental patients, they will likely be amongst the first to go when they make their first population purge of agenda 21; or maybe not since they cannot reproduce... yet.

End it! End it now!

99% of trans people aren't actually transsexual.

It is an extremely rare condition not a 1 in 5 condition.

It's Ritalin all over again.

Amen

This mental health issue also brainwashes people into totally transforming their physical appearance into some freak creature solely based on the fact that they will be recognized in a small minority.

Libtards NEED to be oppressed.