Southern thread. Battle flag of Northern Virginia only. All other flags are forbidden from posting

Southern thread. Battle flag of Northern Virginia only. All other flags are forbidden from posting.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Fredericksburg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judah_P._Benjamin
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Cold_Harbor
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/slavery-in-the-united-states/
confederatepastpresent.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=131:jefferson-daviss-white-supremacy-and-pro-slavery-in-his-memoirs-published-in-1881&catid=38:reconstruction-and-fusion
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It doesn't work like that anymore, as we can change the flag to be a confederate if we want.

Rebel pride! Hurrah for the Confederacy!

Thanks for nothing bong

>hurr durr emancipation proclamation no recognition for you

Get the hell out of this thread

My fourth Great Grandfather.

BTFO cucks!

A lot of Brits supported the Confederacy because they realized that the North hated black people and that the whole thing about freeing slaves was just a ruse to justify a war of economic domination.

Fat ugly southern will rise from their couches! And fall over before the fight.

you turned your backs on us 150 years ago and nothing's changed since....

how do we solve the coon problem, brothers?

>butthurt Yankees
Lol. Look up cold harbor or Fredericksburg idiot. We butchered your sorry asses

Just drove past bull run.

Do what Lincoln wanted tbqh

Manassas*

WHY WON'T THE MODS GIVE US THE NATIONAL FLAGS?!

Fuck you, long live New England

Sell them bad crack.

>bull run

That's Manassas to you boy.

What are peoples favorite books on/from the Civil War era?

Nothing to see here, just posting in memory of our nation's (2nd) greatest president ;)

And theres a battlefield called "bull run" in Manassas.

Tough guy

The rise and fall of the Confederate government

GOD, I am a proud southerner. So any others think it's sad seeing our heritage and pride wane over the years? Anyone finds us a laughing stock now. Vindication can be found from laughing at the old racist southern men, the inbred hicks. Everyone must realise these our are forefathers. This is truly sad. Horrible. Endless. Question it. Everyday. Everyday question why your heritage should not be a source of pride( why it should be shat on. Never surrender.

Ayy hol up

That battlefield is incorrectly named. Manassas is the real name of the battle

Obesity is not unique to the south. It happens everywhere. Pic related.
Negroes are not the problem. Yankees are. Before Reconstruction, race relations were better in the South than in the North. Then the carpetbaggers came down here and incited the blacks against us. It was Reconstruction, not slavery, that drove a wedge between blacks and whites in the South.

Yes, blacks do commit a lot of crime, but they will mostly leave you alone if there is nothing for them to gain. Yankees, on the other hand, have a compulsive need to ruin everything for everybody whether it benefits them or not.

this

Blood Stained Banner when?

I've been doing a lot of ancestry work lately and mostly been focusing on the Civil War period. I'm surprised at how many in my family were southern unionist but TN was probably the most split state besides Virginia on the secession issue so it's no surprise I find a lot of people in the family who supported both sides.

>All other flags forbidden from posting
This is how you fuck up your own thread

Stop being inbred knuckledraggers afraid of books and gays and start carrying yourselves with some dignity.

What states are y'all from?

EU MEP here. Please share your best advice for suppressing a slave uprising.

Some of ours have this ridiculous notion they can govern themselves. Brexit. It's a real problem.

Deus vult

>he doesn't know about the dropdown menu in the reply box
You're welcome.

Lol spotted the Jew.

>still salty about losing

how bout you stop being a fag

Alabama here.
You southern. Pride fucks worship losers and you make me ashamed to be white and southern. Can't wait till they tear down more monuments and dynamite stone mountain.
Fuck you racists.
I got gay married on the same place Jefferson Davis was sworn in as a fuck you to white racism

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Fredericksburg

Many Southern Unionists wanted secession, but thought the war was too dear a price to pay for it. Sam Houston is an example.

Florida here, am I okay?

Well string you up on the day of the rope faggot

It definitely said "bull run" on the sign.

You must be mistaken.

I agree with him, read all the capitalised letters except "I" in my post!

Yeah, but you still lost the war.

Lol faggot

Not really. If anything I'd say the Confederate part of my ancestors would get a good chuckle out of General Grant himself heaping heavy praise on southern unionists who fought under Grant as many of them to him were his best and bravest. The Unionists side of my ancestors would probably be pleased too.

I am ready for the conederacy

That guy has seen some shit!! "Pic related" is my ancestor: Edward Teach.

Where in Florida

God bless the New Market cadets

Jews can be rebels too.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judah_P._Benjamin

850, panhandle

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Cold_Harbor

But how did he have 2 devil fruits?

RAH VA MIL

Fuck you. If it was’t for the south and southerners being to lazy to farm. America would be nigger-free. You caused it. Now there invading New England. Fuck you.

Southern pride isn't about racism. It's about our people having a free and independent existence.

Indeed. Many of them also didn't feel like the Confederacy offered enough to poor southern whites which is fair as well. The Confederacy definitely showed a bias towards the rich plantation owners by allowing them to escape the draft which to me would've been fine if they didn't then proceed to refuse to grow any food to feed the troops which caused mass starvation for the Confederate military. Still knowing some of my ancestors were in cavalry units under Grant and two of those regiments being regiments Nathan Bedford Forrest himself would get blistering angry over is funny to me.

Central florida

Count it

South Carolina myself

Yea that didn't happen at all... if anything the Brits sat on the sidelines drinking tea, watching American's die hand over fist over a petty political argument.
They also wanted nothing to do with the south because it would directly have an impact on their already slave free sugar cane rum triangle. The confagerates wanted to have a tropical empire, remember. So even if they did 'win' they would have gotten stomped by the brits in the Caribbean anyway.

You faggots wanted 'em free. You could have left well enough alone. But no, you had to be yankees and fuck everything up. Blame the Radical Republicans for this mess. Lincoln was an ass, but if he lived Reconstruction would have been done properly.

the vast majority of brits supported the union, brits even went hungry rather than trade with a slave supporting state (the confederacy). most british people at the time thought slavery was completely abhorrent and that slave owners were subhuman monsters. and they were right

The CSA was very diverse. Indians even had representation in the CSA Congress over 60 years before all of us was were recognized as citizens by the US.

The south didn't begin the slave trade in the US and in it's prime the north had more slaves than the south. Ultimately though the fuck up was Lincoln was killed and the entire transition was fucked to hell and back by his successors. It's why Booth isn't exactly revered even in Neo-Confederate circles.

If they stayed slaves they would’ve breaded faster. Slave masters made slaves bread very fast. Also maybe you could learn to do farming without being lazy and have someone else do it for you.

>Supporting this Jewish forced system
Boys this is not the way, stop from using these new flags they are here because the JIDF wants them here
Just look at all the new levels of shitposting on this board since it was added
Give the kikes the finger, stick to the american flag, do not be afraid of the symbol of the god Emperor

Sure thing. Every racist I have met is an old fat man so good luck with that.
Did you know the median age of a white man in America is 41 but the avg age of a minority is 26?
I k ow I will ve fighting with them because they will beat a bunch of fat retards in walkers.
Racism is as dead in the New South as is Membership in the Baptist church.
We will not only see a South free from racism we will see on free from those fucks at the Baptist church. Feels good.

>My fourth Great Grandfather.

Mine too, but on the yankee side.

Fought & survived from Spotsylvania until Appomattox and the surrender of Lee.

It sickens even a yankee to watch these fools try to erase our history and replace it with (((diggin' fo' da Sowff))) revisionist chimpery

Aha! Proof that Yanks are the real racists. You didn't care about the blacks. You just wanted to keep the South for economic exploitation.

Even today, rural east Tennessee and West Virginia, the two biggest strongholds of Southern Unionism, are very poor. So are blacks. The North used hillbillies and blacks to fight their battles, but economically threw them under the bus by preventing the South from industrializing. Let this serve as an example of Yankee perfidy.

The British and French only backed off from allying the south because Russia in a rather clever political move threatened war on any European nation that got involved with the war.

Not true retard. The slave trade began based on Rum, Tobacco and Sugar, exclusively started in the North. Specifically around Rhode Island. You were the lazy asses that brought them here, and you had no interest in deporting them after the civil war, only Lincoln did.

Do most "critical" states even consider florida a southern state? I have always grown up with the feeling as my kother was born in Texas and lived in Alabama and Tennessee growing up.

My own ancestors mostly were in West TN which was a Confederate stronghold which made them joining the union even more interesting but I absolutely agree with you. Southern unionists were actually a bigger reason the north won than blacks but they get zero credit for it from the yanks or the niggers while the Confederates also hated them. They got the raw end of the deal and even now there's only one minor southern unionist monument in the entire south.

>cold harbor or Fredericksburg

100th PA were there too, so thanks to yours for not shooting my 4X grandpappy

I am lifelong southerner but those monuments represent a shameful racist past.
They gotta go amd me and my husband d have been there for their removal. As a southerner in a gay interracial relationship I feelntheu are pure bigotry and it feels great knowing demographic changes mean they will be destroyed.
New Orleans even went as gas as to totally eradicate the monuments so.they can never be put back up.
Another great thing is the collapse of the southern church. Membership is in the toilet and it looks like southerners are done with the Christian culture whicswhite destroys another pillar of a racist society.
2 churches in my town have closed because they have no members under 50

Florida is southern even if y'all have a bunch of spics and yanks

>implying the majority of the white southern population wasn't yeoman farmers in the antebellum south
There are many books on the subject of the white population in the South. I suggest you read them.

It took a southern man to become the Rock of Chickamunga on Horseshoe Ridge while Rosecrans was busy running away and stop Bragg from destroying The Army of the Cumberland. Rosecrans was so awful he got thumped by fucking Bragg.

Shit bait

No habla espanol

Here's what Lord Acton wrote to Robert E. Lee
>I saw in States' rights the only availing check upon the absolutism of the sovereign will, and secession filled me with hope, not as the destruction but as the redemption of Democracy. The institutions of your Republic [i.e., the Confederate Constitution] have not exercised on the old world the salutary and liberating influence which ought to have belonged to them, by reason of those defects and abuses of principle which the Confederate Constitution was expressly an wisely calculated to remedy. I believed that the example of that great Reform would have blessed all the races of mankind by establishing true freedom purged of the native dangers and disorders of Republics. Therefore I deemed that you were fighting the battles of our liberty, our progress, and our civilization; and I mourn for the stake which was lost at Richmond more deeply than I rejoice over that which was saved at Waterloo.
Britain had diplomatic and trade relations with the south despite the blockade. Also, the evils of slavery were greatly exaggerated. Yes, they did happen, but Abolitionists cherry picked them to make slavery look worse than it was.

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/slavery-in-the-united-states/

Anything by Shelby Foote.

Also, Killer Angels

I wouldn't call it my favorite since I haven't read it yet but I just ordered a book about the regiment my great-great-great grandfather served in which I'm pretty excited to read.

>Lol spotted the Jew.

A Jew built most of Richmond's monuments tho

We are going to nuke you.

Best 1 legged General, Ewell or Hood?
Ewells outstanding performance at Gettysburg might overshadow Hood's brilliant Franklin Campain.

t. Yellowbellied Traitor

Picketts charge was the pinnacle of southern strategy as well as the most representative; a total failure.

You even lost your greatest General (Stonewall) to friendly fire cuz your a bunch of dumb hicks.

>yfw You lost the only war you ever fought in and now they're tearing down the monuments to that as well.

Here are some quotes from the leader of the Confeds. Jefferson Davis, VOTED in.

confederatepastpresent.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=131:jefferson-daviss-white-supremacy-and-pro-slavery-in-his-memoirs-published-in-1881&catid=38:reconstruction-and-fusion

Slavery was a huge deal for the south. Also, you quoted Lord Acton. (witch you also cherry picked) someone who had almost no influence on the world stage of commerce and trade let along political ties with other nations at the time. he was just a rich fuck who probably benefited from slavery once.

In the name of Allah may you all burn in hell. You cuckolds will be busy sitting in your basements when while we will be taking over the west.

Calm down Merkel

Carpetfaggers will be flayed Bolton-style as punishment for their treachery

You r a faggot op

Lincoln was an opportunistic liar. He would tell people whatever they wanted to hear. He probably would not have deported blacks. I have three words to say about John Wilkes Booth: job well done.
It is a Southern state with lots of New Yorkers and Caribbeans.

We all wish we were in Dixie now don't we?

My battle flag could beat up your battle flag