What would the world be like if all black people were as redpilled as Hopsin?

What would the world be like if all black people were as redpilled as Hopsin?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SHVI2rnrrec&ytbChannel=ripk123
youtube.com/watch?v=hLT_ct31J8g&ytbChannel=DJThugMind
youtube.com/watch?v=oZEK8QjjQLg&ytbChannel=Lewdogg K
youtube.com/watch?v=Z66NUADbZS4&ytbChannel=Thoojet
youtube.com/watch?v=cfL8BgEF_k0&ytbChannel=ripk123
youtube.com/watch?v=geuu9hajm3E
youtube.com/watch?v=0KNUNkc2qfg&list=RD0KNUNkc2qfg&ytbChannel=MX
youtube.com/watch?v=8l75Z8wil_U&ytbChannel=Vinnie Paz
youtube.com/watch?v=HYgiCIN46-E&ytbChannel=ripk123
youtube.com/watch?v=t0stJkUWUyM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nicer?

it would be so BASED

If black people were redpilled, they wouldn't be black.

flag checks out

More productive, less niggery

Almost all his songs are about calling out lazy modern young nigs in being lazy young nigs, and how it's the wrong choice. I don't listen to him regularly but he's a good artist for that

better

real rappers are mostly redpilled.H
Hopsin is just a friendlier, west coast version of his east coast, redpilledpredecessors
youtube.com/watch?v=SHVI2rnrrec&ytbChannel=ripk123

youtube.com/watch?v=hLT_ct31J8g&ytbChannel=DJThugMind

youtube.com/watch?v=oZEK8QjjQLg&ytbChannel=Lewdogg K

youtube.com/watch?v=Z66NUADbZS4&ytbChannel=Thoojet

More proof Sup Forums posters are edgy teenagers and early 20's kids with zero life experience. Nobody over the age of 24 knows or cares who the fuck Hopsin is.

But Stefan "McRide" Burnett is the most red-pilled hip hop artist of all time.

t. grouchy old fag closing in on his expiration date

they'd shoot each other less which would be TERRIBLE FOR THE ENVIRONMENT

THINK ABOUT IT

Paul Joseph Watson is 30+ and he knows who Hopsin is

>implying this nigger is red pilled
a nigger isnt red pilled unless he hangs himself. just like how the only good commie is a dead commie

anyways, even if niggers all larped as white men and were good goy civic nationalists, it would only mean they would further integrate themselves into the white gene pool and make the eventual removal of their dna from our societies even more difficult once they make up a large enough percent of the population to where they arent so effected by the white man. this actually already happened - back when niggers were like 5% of the population they were more well behaved, but now that their numbers have grown and whites have gone down, the niggers revert back to their true nature. having niggers be trained might seem good for the short term, but long term it is unsustainable.

hopsin is mentally white, they would just be white people with darker skin

*tips fedora*

ill mind of Hopsin 5 was lit

>paul joseph watson
literally anti-white, even though he pretends to be a good guy

>race is only skin deep, goy

>anybody who isnt a centrist or kosher is a larper

>real rappers are mostly redpilled.
lol

Another based redpilled negro
youtube.com/watch?v=geuu9hajm3E

>for fans of Infowars and American techno

>anybody who isnt a centrist or kosher is a larper
Let's at least hope so

Hopsin is a total faggot and crybaby, but I agree with a lot of things he has to say.

>thinking JayZ qualifies as anything greater than a shill
the Jew is strong in you

youtube.com/watch?v=0KNUNkc2qfg&list=RD0KNUNkc2qfg&ytbChannel=MX

based black man

>hoping that everyone only actually believes the jew-approve ideologies
it's like you dont even want white people to exist in the future

cant happen to dumb on the average

>he thinks hopsin, the 40 year old highschooler, is redpilled

They will exist whether you kill all blacks or not you ridiculous fearmongerer

>race is only skin deep, goy
are you able to think at all? i said hopsin was mentally white, compared to being mentally black. he is just one of the outliers, most niggers are barbarians

Is this guy a muslim?

LEESHTUN DOO HHOESPSHEEEN

but you know what will happen if we remove all niggers? there wont be anymore of them. if you dont realize the benefits of that then you're an actual retard. also see pic related in >this BASED nigger is mentally white
>honorary aryan! hitler would approve of this ABSOLUTELY BASED BLACK MAN!
he is no more mentally white than a cat sitting in a box is mentally packing peanuts

youtube.com/watch?v=8l75Z8wil_U&ytbChannel=Vinnie Paz

Its vinnie paz from JMT
and Jus Allah
crawl out from under your rock

but if you want to hear what it sounds likes when a Jamaican Army Ranger Atheist and a Philadelphia Felon, Islamic Convert sound like on a track together..

youtube.com/watch?v=HYgiCIN46-E&ytbChannel=ripk123

They'd all look at themselves in the mirror and be unable to resist suicide. Redpilled negroes always realize that their own race is severely inferior and they feel deep shame for being a shitblood.

>some whites are smarter than other whites
>some blacks cant be smarter than other blacks
ok

>he doesn't know about the bell curve

I didn't ask for a mixtape bozo, are they fucking muslims or not?

>based black man

Can this meme fucking die. If any nigger was truly redpilled he'd inject lead into slopped head.

you can listen to the fucking music or shut the fuck up

No thanks, take your Islamic "Redpills" somewhere else Jeff.

the concept of a red pilled nigger doesnt even really make sense desu. it's like a red pilled virus, or if the blue pill was red pilled. it's just a silly concept
>inb4 "but aids can be red pilled too because it effects africans the most!" you know what i meant

are you trying to imply that iq is the only factor involved in mentality or something? just because a nigger is smart that doesnt mean in the slightest that he is "mentally white". what about culture?
why the fuck do you keep sticking up for this nigger anyways?

Hopsin is redpilled.
He called black people Aboriginals in one of his songs.
And said they steal shit and go in jail.

>t. retard with inability to identify the original redpills

I understand your argument and you're not totally wrong, but you also have to admit that there are some blacks out there who really actually know what's up, even if it doesn't make them worthwhile people. Lots of blacks will say that blacks have problems and they know it's in the blood, too. That's what being redpilled is, in essence. The redpill is about realization, not about behavior. I'm not within a trillion miles of arguing that redpilled blacks are LE BASED BLACK MAN LETS PAY FOR THEM TO BREED. I'm just saying it's nice when they realize that their own people are the problem. It helps us.

DID

This nigger isn't redpilled shut the fuck up.

>implying pointing out extremely simple and shallow facts equates to any significance regarding whether or not he should be considered "red pilled"
does him wanting other niggers to behave make him, dare i say it, BASED?
>he called black people aboriginals
that's just incorrect though. aboriginals are literally a different species from niggers.

the original red pill was understanding the fact that the holocaust didnt happen, hitler did nothing wrong, jews are a plague, etc, for anyone who is unaware. the meaning has changed over time though i guess

yeah, of course some niggers can have similar views as us, know the truth that they are inferior for the most part, or that races should mix, and so on. but raw facts can only take you so far. eventually you have to go further on your own and come up with some way that you want the world to be, a course of action, etc. (i actually think niggers are somewhat unable to do this because they are bad at if not simply incapable of thinking into the future about these things. they're horrible at creating systems, philosophies, plans, morals, all that type of stuff. they can maybe grasp the basic concept of sacrifice at most. generally speaking)

>'opsin is tha' real 'ip-'op

youtube.com/watch?v=t0stJkUWUyM

Yeah, I agree with all of that. No matter how awake they are, blacks are mental deficients and simply don't have a place in white society except for an extremely rare few, maybe as little as 1-5% of them, and even then they still smell awful.

What's going on in this picture?

ITT: Teenagers

Sage

Did the man invented college go to college?

- Hopsin 2k16

2deep5me.

Correct

we should be grateful that average black IQ is fucking low
there will never be enough black geniuses to save them
Only intelligence based eugenics can improve a population
The nazis were tarded placing blond image first
If they had just forced the smartest to breed
Intelligence beats brawn easily when looking at populations

it would make for some lame ass music

>Hopsin
Lil B is one and only #BASED nigro