HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHA!!!!!!

When you're a self proclaimed "leader of the alt-right" but marry a persian and destroy your troglodyte genes with an ugly ass kid that looks like a munchkin donut.
>buh buh hes red pilled!!
He's a pink pilled pussy that defends Israel everyday,fuck off!
Ps-
That shitskin only married you because you have money,mike. Must be rough waking up everyday realizing that ;)!

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2017/3/29/15100620/congress-fcc-isp-web-browsing-privacy-fire-sale
youtube.com/watch?v=AcXC9o9mRdg
altright.com/author/jasonrezajorjani/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't know who he is but his wife is def a shitskin, maybe a mix of poo+arab

is it me or did the shilling got even more tone-deaf retarded after the flag change?
sage

Ahahah the fucking baby has a monobrow

He doesn't consider himself alt-right. He is alt-lite.

He's a Jew who helps other Jews.
The Alt-Right has three purposes:

>spread Communism
>spread Zionism
>make as much $$$ as possible before the crash

Fuck off dickhead. Cernovich is a good dude and his wife is hot. Sage

Why the fuck does he put his kid online all the time?

He isn't "alt-right" hes alt-lite and even then I'd say hes just some shithead thats trying to gain fame. Watch his parascopes they are pathetic whining with his retardedly faggot voice.

Implying Sup Forums ever fucks anyone as good looking as that

He is literally a Jew you dumbass newfag

don't know if it's the photo angle, make up or photoshop
i see a 7.5-8.5 (leaving some error window cause muh drinks)
all babies are fuckin ugly, unlikely it will grow up looking like mongoloid

Persians are white and Aryan

SHILLS ARE TRYING TO SLIDE THIS, US CONGRESS SELLS OFF INTERNET FREEDOM OF AMERICA

theverge.com/2017/3/29/15100620/congress-fcc-isp-web-browsing-privacy-fire-sale

youtube.com/watch?v=AcXC9o9mRdg

Oh boy have I got news for you OP, one of the (((alt right's))) main intellectuals is an Iranian by the name of Reza Jorjani.

altright.com/author/jasonrezajorjani/

He's a cuck. And what do you do with cucks? You exploit them. He's only as good as his utility.

just don't give money to ecelebs? it's not that fucking hard.

>spreads communism

how?

>reza jorjani
with those looks I'd sooner expect him to be Richard Jordan from Great Britain

alt right is a civic nationalist cuck movement you stupid faggot they love race mixing

she's kind of pretty. what's the point you're allegedly making?

he looks whiter than a lot of americans honestly.

They dont all spread communism. But they do all spread Zionism and shill for shekels.

Persians are white. She is not Persian. She might be some southern Iranian ethnicity like Baluch (related to Paki's) but she is not Persian.

she is really atractive, and all babys are ugly, what is your point?

put a bag on it and I'd fuck that

not bad at all for a sperge like cernovich

horrifying desu

It's strange. It's like he's saying "hey my face may look like a nutsack pulled over a bag of potatoes but I have a "hot " wife and kid!!!" .Everything about this guy screams overcompensation. "Gorilla mindset" puh-leez.

WE WUZ KANGZ

>Kike Chernovich
>leader of the alt-right

is his wet dreams

so why does everyone claim they are racist nazis?

the whole alt right shit is confusing to me. it almost seems like a made up movement with no actual goal besides being a strawman against the right wing.

he looks like he could be Nige's son

yeah, i'll agree with that

why do you NEETs even pay attention to this retard?

this

>Implying you wont smash that Persian ass if you got the chance user

What was the name of his book?

>implying he's the leader of the alt-right

This is why it's retarded to have a single person lead this thing, and it must remain decentralized, because shills can demoralize the whole thing by attacking a single person.

Sage.

shes hotter than most of the white slags he probably had to choose from. i can't blame him. race-mixing is perfectly okay if the male is white

Pretty much. Alt-right is a made up term at this point that encompasses 60 million people with a huge variety of views.

His offspring will never defend Sparta against Xerxes

His wife's hot as fuck. Meanwhile your white genes will die off because no women's going to fuck a basement-dwelling fag like yourself.

>Richard Spencer
>Asian wife
>Mike Cernovich
>Middle Eastern wife
>Milo Yiannopoulos
>Gay
>Paul Joseph Watson
>Gay
>Gavin McInnes
>Gay
>Alex Jones
>Divorced and paying alimony

>trashtalking the most innocent creature there is, a baby
certified shitskin mad a white chad married a qt brownish queen

I support anyone doing work for white people. I don't give a fuck about your shilling.

What is the psychology behind killing your genes like cernocuck did?

/fit/ is jealous of the fat vein on her pectoral

It's all disinfo. There are shills in here acting overly Stormfront to throw shit everywhere. Overall, Cernovich is right-wing. No one gives a fuck about ethnic nationalism and will never work.

Mrs C is a hot milf.

Exactly, the Daily Stormer "hardcore" alt-righters are just as annoying as the SJWs, and just as puritanical.

The second Andrew Anglin found out Trump wouldn't literally be constructing gas chambers and concentration camps for the Heebs, he jumped off the Trump Train.

I thought the leader of the alt-right was Richard Spencer?

>communism
>work for white people
uwot? communism resulted in the genocide of white people..

Marrying Persians is apparently a cracka tradition, Alexander forced all his generals to do so.

He's alt-lite, not alt-right.

should be WE WUZ KANGZ OF KANGZ

desu calling a baby ugly makes 0 sense because babies are fucking ugly. Unless there's some deformity that persists upon adulthood you can't really tell how a baby is going to grow up like aside from certain features gained from their parents.

you were implying spencer was a "communist" go fucking kill yourself

aryan =/= white

Oy vey

_donald

Yea and Marx comes from an age where children where dying like flies in the mines and factories.

Its comparable to the modern age.

Shauna is sexy, though. If you wouldn't colonize her you're a card-carrying faggot.

She's cute. Nice family.

Can you blame him though? As a white man, it's so hard nowadays to get a white woman. It's actually really depressing.
I'm white and I know I'll never even fuck a blonde white woman. They all go for black guys.

Its not comparable*
Damn Trappists

>implying Persians aren't 10x times more master race than modern inbreed degenerates of the west

But Persians are aryans. He couldn't get more nazi even if he married Hitler himself.

my point is that ((((race)))) is a meme. the only race is the Christian race.

anyone who can't see that chelsea is disgusting is blind. blind in the worst way.

true.

reddit conspiracy sub kicks Sup Forumss arse
I think I'm going back there

>Bill Jeff Clinton
>rapist aids ridden coke fiend cucked by and cheated on his wife
>Hillary Rodham
>gay psychopath with parkinson's and a hundred miles of scandals stuck with cheating husband for political reasons
>Barry Hussein Obama
>gay narcissist lame duck former president who reduced USA's standing around the world
>Bernie Gutman
>senile old jewish commie who is complicit with corruption in the DNC
>Maxine Waters
>racist senile old woman with a history of corruption, says dumb shit on camera constantly

I would be worried if I had a baby that didn't look like a munchkin donut. Do you even know what babies look like? As for the Persian wife, it's almost like he knows what the NWO wants it's emerging ruling class to look like.

uhh spencer said marx was right.
he was married to a russian communist until the internet found out and then he divorced her..like a Mike Enoch 2.0.

and he said its better to wear a Red helmet than to starve, basically. he sold his humanity for shekels.

this is like telling a girl her boyfriend is cheating on her..doesnt believe at first, fights it violently. but youll come around and leave him

>self-proclaimed leader of the alt-right
Just because you proclaim yourself to be something doesn't make it so.

I proclaim myself to be Queen of England!!! British subjects - I order you to burn down the nearest refugee center!

Where is Persia?

He has a wife and child he loves. Do you have either of those? Why should it matter that their skin is a darker shade. It won't matter when he's dead.

you really don't understand reddit please fuck off.

Maybe this should be a clue for you alt right fags. Even Based Stick Fag has an asian wife. My point is, non-white wives are the way to go for all true right-wing white males

Persians are basically olive-complexioned aryans.

your pic has nothing to do with the topic of spencer's love for communism...

I don't know about you but they look Mediterranean to me.

Are you a retard? It doesn't have too and he doesn't love communism. You really are grasping at straws from one fucking tweet real nice.

>go to a Mike Cernovich video
>2,000 views
Are retards really buying his self help books?

>hurr what are liveable society??? me only want kill niggers
This is why everyone thinks that white nationalists are retarded: because you are retarded! Enjoy starving to death with your white neighbours because you gave your 'support' to psychopaths who only wanted to implement their dipshit utopia.

>he doesnt love communism

Bro... you're totally ignoring the points here: why is that? because to me, if i was married to a communist and said "marx was kinda right" while bragging about my Red helmet..people would likely think I may just be a commie...

just sayin

Persia is a province in Iran (Fars)

Top kek, his daughter is gonna look like Jebs wife.

No one here defends or likes e-celebs. Reddit is down the hall.

That woman exudes goodness out of her expression.

I don't give a shit where she's from

i know exactly what you are talking about retard. If you have a brain you'd know what he was talking about. I like how other threads you bring up the fact that spencer used the word Bourgeoisie as meaning he WAS DUR COMMUNIST. You people are retards with the IQ of a literal nigger.

Cernocuck is a Jew but she's hot desu

his wife is hot as fuck

Wtf? I'm a communist now!

youre still ignoring the points i raised.
youre just insulting me for raising them.
it must be true: Richard Spencer is a shabbos goy and a communist, because why else would you insult me rather than debunk the claim?

>falling for (((controlled))) oppositions

Iranids are indo-european.

You are a retard with no arguments if you can't understand basic human interaction and context to what he was posting you won't be able to argue about anything ANYWAY.

It will matter to the future demographics moron.

youre STILL insulting and not addressing the points LOLOL you make my argument for me! thanks.

This

>There are people that spend 30K+ to remove their genitals with some sort of franken sex organ that doesn't even work.