You HAVE to do it. HAHAHAHAHAHA. POLAND AND HUNGARY WILL BE DIVERSE. EU is SUING them to take muzzies. AHAHAHAHAHA!!

You HAVE to do it. HAHAHAHAHAHA. POLAND AND HUNGARY WILL BE DIVERSE. EU is SUING them to take muzzies. AHAHAHAHAHA!!

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Sup
reuters.com/article/amp/idUKKBN19313G
metro.co.uk/2017/06/13/eu-warns-poland-that-it-has-24-hours-to-start-taking-in-refugees-under-migrant-sharing-plan-6706291/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fake news, pal. Even if they sue us, it will take 5-6 years before the european court gives any judgment. By then we will turn even more far-right

Honestly, why not.

If Germoney would pay for their upkeep, I'd gladly accept them.
They already built housing for them.
How far sighted of them.

and w don't give a fuck about EU you stupid nigger. If they start pushing this shit too hard they will start WW3.

Both those countries openly said they will leave the EU if they stop getting free money.

The EU cannot survive without places to export euro debt

Neither will pay a penny and nothing will come of this.

What will happen if we dont?

Poland will take 10k and 9.9k will escape within 3 months. In country of ~37M. Diverse much.

>when the EU thinks they own the entire world and can tell everyone how to organize their countries
>when the EU and UN both call forced immigration migration replacement and so you reject it and they call you racist for not wanting to get rid of your civilians with outsiders
I hope the EU crumbles apart like an old and frail cookie.

>Tfw Hitler was right

As always
nothing

Good.

war you racist piece of shit

Lol my greentext is famous
Im so proud
OP is delusional, we will never accept the mudslime. This is what the 5th time they said we "must" take them in? Everytime we say no, the latest polls showed that 96% of Poles are against taking in the slime.

Its like the cops
>stop or ill tell you to stop again
They will do the same

Also that "thier" towards the end is making me cringe. Somebody shop that

You dun goofed eastfags

TAKE
YOUR

We WILL forcibly cuck you , unless you go under Russia's protective nuclear wing ,which will never happen because you're eternally infighting slavshits and rather suck EU cock.

Well a period of sucking results in coming......
......in the form of millions of Arabs and blacks that will enrich and diversify your bigoted white racist backwards eastern commie shitholes

There is no escaping it

> I will attack my own people if they refuse to be attacked by mudslimes

Get gassed

>Germany writing checks its ass cant cash

>We WILL

Whos we? The CIA?

My greentext is more famous :D
reddit.com/r/Sup Forums/comments/6efhs3/isis_goes_to_poland/

This is very upsetting, why is it 96%? why not 100%

are robberies a big problem in Poland? It does not seem like something Catholics would do

I'm from Melbourne but living in Warsaw. The difference between living in a multicultural city and an almost all white city is pretty fucking big.

4% were too drunk

Nah, they are not. It drastically dropped if you compare crime stats to ones from 2004 for example. It is not like in Sweden in 1980 where you could left your car and house unlocked for a month and no one would touch it, but it is very safe.

What has surprised you the most in Poland? How's your Polish?

Inshallah! I cannot wait to get some Polish pussy

When the EU cuts the gibs they'll bend the knee.

Bunch of fucking leeches

I've been in Warsaw for 3 months and haven't seen any crime at all, I rarely even see a drunk. Back in Melbourne I see it almost everyday.

how old are you?
what brought you to Poland?
has it been a challenge to learn the language?

It is Aus, m8 drink all the time.

Based on what can they force you to take migrants in?

No lies mate

reuters.com/article/amp/idUKKBN19313G

Get out while you can or enjoy your enrichment.

I fucking dare you, just give us a reason to fuck up you euro globalist fucks.

They can't force us. The only thing they can do is to punish us economically, i.e. cut gibs

Even if we accept them, we will just lock them up in camps. Pic rel.

>Hungaro-stype migrant """"camps""""

I am pleased by that idea.

W-We-We will... You racist.

nationalistic nazi governments of the east lost.

They agree they are cuckt they disagree they will have to deal with unemployed and losses in billions and they are cuckt.

AHAHAHAHAHHA

GO EU GO!!!!

Well I honestly hope you won't get cucked. Since there is no other for the other european countries. We will be replaced by the year 2060.

and if you lock the up will answer to human right curts all over the world.

*hope

prove it

Uhh they will become a fucking plague that you'll regret letting them even breathe the air in your country.

You are the biggest money grubbing swine ever. You're cheering on the destruction of an ethnicity in exchange for cheap gas, niggers, and stripmalls.

Go fucking die you are worthless.

i am proud to have a polish last name. god bless you poland!

how the fuck

>migrants welcome

This is retarded, at this point the EU should be trying to stop any refugees entering poland for their own saftey, not actually sending them there

Based on the EU being authoritarian.

scum

Take the migrants goyim, take them all!

The sad part is our police is defending them as much as keeping them in there.Without the police guarding them 24/7 they would already be buried in pigblood.

Why should they take them? Did Poland ASK for Merkel to welcome refugees? Did any other state ask Germany to welcome them in? (Besides sweden, of course)

Germany wanted this, Germany can deal with it. Fuck them.

[deep concern intensifies]

Mutti actually believed the rapefugees will work for 0.02€/h.Thats how dumb she is.This is damage control and to have a place where she can deport them.

Wrong flag man

>tfw poles breathe new life into Auschwitz & Co.

REV UP THOSE OVENS

It's funny how we destabilized the middle east and the Germans and French tripped over themselves to take in the refugees and pressures other EU countries to do the same.

Look at Germany compared to the U.S. Turkey is actually using them as a strategy to get stronger Islamic control in their nation.

>Why not contract cancer? Germoney will fit the bill

the fuck is a black nationalist

No way. This region will kick out all of them and became a huge ethno-state.

no more gibs

Israel took in 0 migrants.

How about they take their share.

Even if the Visegrad countries took rapefugees, the rapefugees would run off to Germany as soon as they got there.

This is the equivalent of suing somebody to bake you a cake. You may win in court, but they're gonna jerk off into the batter.

Checked.
How the hell would they ((force)) Poland/Hungary/Czech Republic to take in refugees anyway without doing anything short of war?

Poland and Ukraine should be split between Germany Hungary Lithuania and Russia

Hi bill

>Visegrad pact countries still refuse by the deadline´s expiration date
>EU sues them
>Visegrad pact countries refuse to pay
>EU hits them with sanctions and removes voting rights
>EU looks undemocratic and authoritarian, public support for EU crumbles
>Polexit, Czexit, Slovexit and Hexit happens
>EU can´t handle the shock effect
>EU becomes weak, political chaos in Brussels ensue
>creates a ripple effect, massive anti-EU sentiment in the rest of the union
>EU collapses
I am completely fine with this timeline

Oh SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU RAGGING FAGGOT BURGERBOY!!

It will not happen and I would rather live in Poland than the shit the US is right now..

Massive military strikes to obliterate Brussels would be an equivalent response
Death sentence for all collaborators

Hitler should have finished the job with you toilet cleaner creationist papist subhuman nation.

Good

Take your share of a burden or at least help others financially in dealing with the problem

Suck my ass schlomo :D

Hey Germanfag, go suck on a shitskin cock while you watch your females get raped by diversity, Go Poland RESIST the califate!!

>not understanding it takes just one drop
Continue taking in none because you'll regret taking in even one

I got your camp joke, don't worry upside down pokeball.

The MSM will hiss with lies about the economy but the destruction of Germany and Belgium will provide rich pickings when the EU collapses

>country sues another
>international courts mean fuck all
>what is sovereignty

Literally no one would care if any of those shit states left, in fact, UK might be tempted to come back once they do. They could all get absorbed by Russia again for all I care.

based poland, giving you all that prussian land actually made you people based, maybe you wil be the next to kill dirty communists

*take

>Murkel doesn't pay his fair share
>slide lawsuits for not taking in mud
Hope Germany will be 99% mud by the time any legal precedings actually happy

You are retarded.

Why does Germany hate Poland anyway
Is it just that want polish territory
Or did the Poles do something ?

Show boipussi then

They're refugees, not citizens, they're not entitled to a comprehensive benefits package just by showing up on your front doorstep. They should be thankful anyone is taking them in

You should be put down as rabid dog, user.

Ukrainians are mostly retarded, user.

>I'd gladly accept them.
you have to go back Ahmed

And go where? All of europe will be cucked if poland and hungry fall. You would have to move to japan

The time is coming where we are just going to have to do what our governments have failed to do. The entirety of the globalist strategy is betting everything on that not happening.

> not baking with special mushrooms...

fuck off to sweden

24 hours to diversify or else...

>EU warns Poland that it has 24 hours to start taking in refugees

metro.co.uk/2017/06/13/eu-warns-poland-that-it-has-24-hours-to-start-taking-in-refugees-under-migrant-sharing-plan-6706291/

Sziijártó said we don't give a shit, so I guess that's that.

It's time to stop posting, Dave.

Libturd army spotted
Ha ha!
6 stone faggot charging at you slapping at the air shouting "I identify as a soldier, you must accept my gay fantasies"
Oh Lordy!