Nigger redpill thread

itt we redpill the influx of normies and newfags

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
mixedmarrow.org/statistics-and-information
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Melting_Pot_(play)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1965
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_racial_and_ethnic_demographics_of_the_United_States
researchgate.net/figure/268806252_fig3_Figure-3-Phylogenetic-tree-of-30-world-populations-with-strong-ethnic-affiliations
researchgate.net/publication/268806252_Inferring_Human_Phylogenies_Using_Three_CODIS_STR_Markers_CSF1PO_TPOX_and_TH01?_sg=wpnCBiFbcZo8SIgYdY7vnHbiXKWYQb_WX2nSuHOA4Gl2EShKVkjHOWyHTyl2f5y3Njga3frCzvXUpxEbeEdiXw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!

thx for the bump m8

even when a black child is adopted by white parents, he is still more likely to be a petty criminal who drops out of school than a white or asian kid.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study

Yeah

Mixed race muts cannot get blood transfusions or bone marrow transplants from either parent, and must find matching mixed race individuals (because of complications, even siblings might not be viable donors)
this makes sicknesses like leukemia even more dangerous.

So the average white is smarter than 80% of the blacks.

>when they say race is skindeep
mixedmarrow.org/statistics-and-information
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html

use this if the ever use the melting pot argument.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Melting_Pot_(play)
The Melting Pot is a play by Israel Zangwill, first staged in 1908. It depicts the life of a Russian-Jewish immigrant family

The Kennedys can burn in hell for the immigration act of 1965.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1965
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_racial_and_ethnic_demographics_of_the_United_States

This needs to be read by EVERYONE, black and white.

And Asian, too, one supposes.

>The Kennedys can burn in hell for the immigration act of 1965.

Well said.

Teddy Kennedy is sucking cock in hell as we speak.

>80th percentile black IQ is equal to 50th percentile white IQ
How can they be this retarded?

80% of blacks would be on the bottom half of white IQ?

whats that look like?

whitey btfo

Yeah, look at Africa, super advanced, Imarite?

Not to mention that for that black supremacist bullshit to work, said blacks would have to agree with them and the "top whites" woudn't have to exist.

So that's two holes in that theory.

Plus, pardon my cynism, but nowadays, the cucks like to give blacks way more credit than they deserve in order to spare their feelings.

the more you know the more depressed you get

As a Black Man myself, I have no qualms with telling you that most of my fellow blacks are low IQ niggers with the inability to reason and the inability to delay gratification.

Ergo, we make lousy debaters and even worse savers of money.

if i was born black but had a modicum of intelligence i would be so fucking mad at all the niggers i would probably become another statistic and shoot up a foot locker when the new jordans are released desu senpai

>80% of blacks have lower IQ than 50% of whites
>this is racists btfo

Isn't this just reaffirming the racist's point that blacks are on average must less intelligent than whites?

It's a joke, made for niggers to fall for, autistic fuck. Congrats on being dumber than a nigger.

Intelligence is superfluous when your evolutionary strategy is mating by force.

1 what in 2 whites? 1 black in 2 whites? How many blacks does a single white have?

approximately numerous

So I guess he's one of the two...

Who would ever think that

The top 20%, huh?

That can be read to mean that only 1 in 5 nogs has an above average IQ, whereas 1 in 2 whites do.

>there are people ITT who think OP's picture is leftist propaganda

Empirical evidence collected many times in many ways over a HUGE sample size - those things do not lie, anons.

Blacks are genetically predisposed to be less intelligent and less moral.

Facts are what they are.

The anecdotal evidence is merely confirmation.

>20% of blacks more intelligent than 1 in 2 whites

So that means that 1/2 whites are more intelligent than the rest of the congoïde ?

>there are people ITT who think OP's picture is leftist propaganda

Those people are niggers, for the most part.

Or whites fucking off at work because it is almost time to go home and not paying close attention.

I've seen this shit posted like a hundred times on kikebook. Why can't niggers do math?

Thier top 20 % is above 50% but not more than that? That's like really fucking shitty.

Underrated.

This is exactly what I was thinking, it's not something i'd go parading around the place to be honest.
>OH yeah racist? we'll check this out! out top %20 is better than your average in some places!

K E K

How is Sarah Anderson so redpilled?

If would be 14% not 20.

>white IQ is lower than asian and jewish IQ
Ultracuck.

>Why can't niggers do math?

it's true. if i'm going to post facts and statistics then i should believe them.

a major point, though, is that white iq is not a full standard deviation below jew and asian iq, as black iq is

flag test 123

you're joking... right?

It's true and widely accepted on Sup Forums. No one thinks gooks and jews are unintelligent people.

Also, IQ isn't everything.

Nice cladogram. Source?

>Source?
I lost the pic's source but here's a similar source:
researchgate.net/figure/268806252_fig3_Figure-3-Phylogenetic-tree-of-30-world-populations-with-strong-ethnic-affiliations

researchgate.net/publication/268806252_Inferring_Human_Phylogenies_Using_Three_CODIS_STR_Markers_CSF1PO_TPOX_and_TH01?_sg=wpnCBiFbcZo8SIgYdY7vnHbiXKWYQb_WX2nSuHOA4Gl2EShKVkjHOWyHTyl2f5y3Njga3frCzvXUpxEbeEdiXw

>It's true and widely accepted on Sup Forums. No one thinks gooks and jews are unintelligent people.

This.

But the difference between white average and US black average is amazing, on a non-linear scale (IQ is plotted on a non-linear scale, which mean niggers are hella dumb).

The difference between white means and African nigger means is YOOGE.

Thanks!

americans are literally paying black people to procreate and commit crimes FFS. how long until South Africa II ?

lol ya the half-white half-blacks can get pretty smart. call me when any full black or even any half black creates a revolutionary new scientific technology.

the top 50% of whites
are smarter than
4 of 5 blacks
democrats will never tell you this

That's the joke burger.

Remember Italians Irish and Spanish bring us down, if "Asian" IQ factored in Indonesian and SE Asian it'd be as low or lower then ours.

first they have to discover the goddamn space-time continuum.

I had no idea this many people were statistically illiterate (about op's pic)

holy shit worth the reading

This just a meme bro

>meme

>SE Asian

>RIP Pookie

well...

so thats ~8.404.000 blacks and still ~98.408.776 whites that are smarter than them

kek

what's the point when they will outbreed us into mythical status. the "white elves" meme is becoming reality