Is (race) war in Europe even possible?

Why do you want war? We don't have access to guns like americans, basically no one is trained as soldier! Who will go to fight? Streets are filled with feminine males who will get PTSD just from shooting gun. Almost no support because of leftie propaganda.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

>We don't have access to guns like americans, basically no one is trained as soldier!
talk about yourself fuccboi

do you have gun, you are soldier?

>do you have gun
soon
>you are soldier?
was a conscript, could join national militia and get a free full auto galil or ak4 from the government

Sino-Soviet forces will ensure regional stability don't you worry ;^)

>Sino-Soviet forces will ensure regional stability

What did you mean by this ? :)

In Austria we have guns, and evry MAN has to serve for 6 month in the military.

Europe administered by Hungarian-Finnish horde coalition

>In Austria we have guns, and evry MAN has to serve for 6 month in the military.

Question is who is willing to fight for White Europe?

>Streets are filled with feminine males who will get PTSD just from shooting gun. Almost no support because of leftie propaganda.
I think you'll have to depend more on the slavs, who haven't yet been pussified by the americanization. Countries like poland, hungary, and russkis just to name a few

I agree, i'm myself from Poland.. We aren't cucked as western Europe, but problem is that we don't really feel that we have to save them.. We were fucked by them through history, we call it karma.

Most of Europe's alpha male DNA was killed off in two world wars. All that's left are betamale cucks who bend over and take the migrants, then beg for more. There won't be a race war.

No,. Euros are old annd the youth are increasingly islamic. Civic nationalism or the Europeans will be destroyed. Same with whites in america. The majority of your population would probably put down the side that tried to get rid of the Muslims like how in America the vast majority of whites would turn on white supremacists.
White people just don't care about race

send your friends to america too please, they deserve it much more than europe imho

Its not about how many we are , but wich resources we controll. Its simple the citys are lost. Dont defend them, let them take over the citys and let them starve. Make a blockade. Defend the farms! Destroy the Water surplies of the citys. If they manage to brake the blokade, burn down the farms and the food.

You're in one buddy. It's just a cold race war. The jews won't stop till ever white man is dead. It's a war of annihilation. They are not going to just stop at some point and be nice. One of us has to go, jews or whites. White genocide is not just a meme.

>we don't really feel that we have to save them
kek
>We were fucked by them through history, we call it karma.
Sure, but after killing off the "muh blue eyes" larpers, the invading horde will turn towards your countries, don't you think?

A soldier is a servant. Warriors will fight the race war.

Do you want a muslim superstate or a bunch of nationalist client states to your west?

It doesn't matter what Europeans want, kebab and their African chimp squads are bringing rahowa no matter what.

But neither of those two are sinos or soviets

Of course i want nationalist

They will. In-group cohesion increases under external threat. That's why groups like the adl
are constantly telling jews anti-semitism is increasing and faking attacks. It' keeps group
cohesion high. Whites are told the opposite they
are told THEY are the threat. So this causes the
opposite effect of group cohesion. It's becoming
impossible to hide the fact that we are under threat
though which is why group cohesion is already increasing.

I am a white guy. I have never understood the concept of caring about whites as a race. It never occurred to me at all

I am sorry that's bullshit. No one is stopping you from having kids. No one.
I am a white guy with a black wife and I don't see what the big deal is here.
All that matters are civic virtues. I find the concept of whites being special or unique ridiculous

>slavs
>hungary
REEEEEEEE
also, they are none of our business, western faggots deserve it
prove you are worth the precious hungarian blood, cucks

Its not possible, Another country would have to step in.

Then your line will be bread out as is natural.
You wouldn't have been an asset any way as you lack aryan spirit.

I want my nation. The rest will have to figure it out themselves

See you on the battlefield. Until that day.

exactly what 88 said, he was right. they got us dumb white Christian majority nations to butcher each other twice and got wealthy playing the victim they are still doing it and control our banks and gov'ts

>not sinos

don't lie to me, I know right now your riding your horse while you post this

If you think you're going to stay a nice little island while the flood rages around you, you're mistaken.

mandatory conscription fuccboi

But didn't.

Then shut the fuck up. OP is talking about MEN, not would have been pussies.

It is spelled breed, super aryan.
You will do Jack shit. The first people that will put down white nationalists will be white people. At best you turn into white IsIs.

Why i feel that German nationlism will lead to Fourth Reich?

My only problem with this is that half you Europeans hate the other half. How many times have we seen things like
>slavs/greeks/spaniards/italians,etc
>white
Not to mention the constant bickering about "eternal anglos" and "finns are mongolians."
So my question to all of you is simply this:
Will German whites will be willing to help drive the foreigners from Italy? Would Sweden accept help from Spain to get rid of the Somalians,etc?

THIS ONE!!! The biggest problem among white is that we have countless problem with each other!

was it really that obvious?

>We don't have access to guns

Speak for yourself. I've owned my first gun at 16, I've been a sport shooter for the last 10 years, own 30 guns and shoot an average of 10.000 cartridge a year, which is more than what a soldier will shoot in his whole life.

The sandniggers on the opposite side don't have any training whatsoever anyway. They shoot once or twice at random targets in the projects at night to see how their M70AB2 functions, then they'll split immediately because they've drawn too much attention to them from the police.

Around? The Balkans, Poland and East Europe will stay white. If the horde comes this way we kill them. But you deal with your own mess. I am not willing to die for german trash

Greece and Cyprus has mandatory army and guns in house

Yeah, but look at statistics about guns in France there are not much

Shut your lying Nigger craving mouth. Guns are available everywhere but Germany.

Restrictions does not mean complete foreboding.

Fucking Nigger. Slit your throat, I wager chocolate syrup will gush out.

I will skull fuck your eye socket, if you lie again boy.

Yeah, but you really think that anybody will fight? White nationalism is dead in the west, don't lie to me.

He fought in London, and was stabbed for that.

DEUS VULT

There are many ways to influence a war without getting involved with troops.

Europe is a powder keg:

1) Islamic Takeover/land grab & Terror Groups

2) EU Army(Domestically going to be used to stop country's from leaving/resisting the EU)

3) Civil Wars(Nationalists vs Leftists)

4) Eastern Europe vs Western Europe.

5) African Migrants vs Islamic Refugees.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Like our monolithic heavy industry?

I'm a centrist leaning to liberal, i like the idea of globalization, but I'm aware that we can't have this utopia I'd like (a cooperative species looking to expand into space) It is simply not possible, so I've been supporting the right wing in the recent times. I will soon have a major in German language, I'm working out regulary, 2meters tall, blue eyes ready to get rid of this fuckery, please fucking recruit me somewhere, remove the kebab makers (kebab must stay)

>2 meters tall

Damn, you are walking sniper target man

>race war in Europe
It's already happening in both Europe and the US but the whites are losing and most don't even perceive that it has started long ago.

Oh ye, and I'm all for gays having rights and shit, but do they have to be as faggy as they fucking are, and I don't even want to start with the nu male idea of heterosexual gayness, hoe can u attract women while not being dominant, no wonder tyrone is fucking bitches left and right, atleast in his primitive behavior he is automated into acting like a male ffs

How can we get support of public? Should we just do a false flag? Maybe some attack with usage of ABC weapons?

Just imagine detonating atomic bomb in London, this would open eyes!

>Yeah, but look at statistics about guns in France there are not much

Educate yourself user

>31.2

Basically Soviet army.. 1 gun for 3 people

Is there more specific info about what kind of guns are most owned? I guess not AR 15, but hunting weapons.

no

Shotguns mostly. Bolt action rifles are quite popular too... hunting stuff.

Cyprus

you're not aryan, poopy

If shit goes down the main goal is to cut the supply to the big cities and contain the shitskins there. Also they are not a homogenous group, jew enough division between the ethnicities and fighting becomes easier

How many times you Germans will try to destroy Europe?

why would america help france who are all cowards?

This is correct.

kek

all you need to do is make the authorities leave. if police left the major cities mayhem would come and they'd gang up against eachother as well as whites. but stores will keep their soldiers fed for years. they could also just steal trucks and raid minor communities up to 5 hours away in a day, minor operation.
like africa.
we won't make it without the authorities on our side but chances are they'll resent both white and shitskin groups and simply try to reinstate our current regime

And let's not forget the tranny problem being glorified as something good... you have to put sociopaths promoting this idea behind bars.