WE WUZ GOLD DIGGERS N SHIIIIEEET

WE WUZ GOLD DIGGERS N SHIIIIEEET

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/tariqnasheed?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This type of shit is exactly why they became slaves for years

Before colonialism they were literally eating each other
After the Europeans got the lands they cracked down on tribal shit like this and made it a rarity
Now that out of Africa has been officially debunked we should just put them in cages and take them to the cotton fields again, these niggers need the whip

LOOKS LIKE THE GOLD RUSH IS STARTING OVER AGAIN!

Seriously memes aside the whole WE WUZ KANGS shit infuriates me there's nitba single thing those things have accomplished yet they are allowed to be proud of their heritage unlike this whose ancestors actually accomplished something

How do niggers come up with these ideas?

Tribal voodo bullshit I would imagine

Also Nigger hate thread i guess

Bump

Bump 2

Bump 3/4

Last bump

Colinialism was bad, they said.

>GOLDberg is bald

We can explain this with science. 500 years ago when whites invaded Africa and destroyed everything, they also stole Gold. Now you don't just leave gold hanging around so whites would open the skulls of black men and remove the part of the brain that has to do with thinking and put gold in place of the missing brain. They knew by doing this it would be near impossible for blacks to steam the gold back without killing their own. So really it's white people's fault because the black people that believe there is still gold in the heads of black men are descendents of the slaves who had their brains removed

>it's always white peoples faults.

Give me back my fucking sides, Americracka.

How do niggers even come up with this shit?

Seriously how in the fuck does the subhuman mind reach this logical conclusion.

"OOga Booga me want gold. OOOGA BOOGA Bald heads are shiny! Shiny means gold! booga booga! Muh dik."

That's my best guess of what retarded thought process may be bouncing around inside that piece of meat which exists inside niggers skulls.

Kek

mobile.twitter.com/tariqnasheed?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

also this niggers entire feed is a perfect reason for why slavery should be reinstated even liberals hate him

I was told by a elderly lady Mozambique was beautiful in the old days. They really need our rule

D-do they?

WHITEY BOY DONT HAVE GOLD IN THEIR HEADS

let's help them out

here's how, friend

>want money
>need money
>hear about gold
>see bald man
>wonder what's inside head
>the only two neurons in the nigger's head connect
>could be gold maybe?
>kill bald man
>no gold
>maybe find another bald man ??

it's like those WHAT COULD BE INSIDE youtube channels for children, but with people for niggers.