I need to be serious here

'Based black guy' here who voted for Trump. I thought he was going to help out the cities and shit. What the fuck happen?... I regret voting for this idiot

don't vote republican next time you fuck wits, you just lose as much as with idiot democrats - in fact at least hillary would've helped me out. fuck y'all. PEACE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tnHMNShKz9k?t=1245
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the democrats are why you need help.

no, you're wrong they helped my friends with social programs and outreach stuff

and how did that turn out for you

meh, alright but it's a total shithole now because obama took it too far and trump has failed to do anything meaningful to help us :/

How the fuck is he going to help the cities when they are full of niggers? There's nothing you can do. That's like vacuuming your house in a tornado.

>What the fuck happen?...

He's only been in office for not even 5 months...

Only rural and suburban retards voted for Trump.

say what you will about Trump, but his victory was the greatest display of "the power of the people" in modern times.

your picture just shows your ignorance. You still haven't realized this was a victory for "the people" and that you're standing on the wrong side of the fence.

Well his apointes are being held up. democraps are obstructing anything he does even if it benefits you. Get rid of the illegals black guy, stop refugees black guy, black guy sees job opportunities open up. Hillry woulda had 500,000 new refugees in already to replace you black guy. Help Trump help you. Talk to your communities show them they are slated to be replaced. Think of the inner city ghettos, warring factions of blacks vs Hispanics vs islamist. You think chi town is bad now, let emanuel take in 100,000 refugees.

There's a theory that black people lack long term planning, they live for now. Mainly an evolutionary reaction; due to non variable climate.....

Trump has been in office for 6 months and you think he's going to fix decades of problems....

Congrats on proving fringe science correct

>blacks lives matter flag
>based black guy

You're most likely a pasty white nigger sitting in the basement of the DNC getting paid by shill blue.

Most of the people here only supported trump because of the butthurt he caused, and I'll keep supporting him as long as faggots like you show up to try to stop us

dude, you're a dummy
why would you vote for trump even as a joke or meme? it was pretty obvious he was gonna do some bad stuff or not know how to do stuff well
now all we can do is just wait it out because he's not gonna get impeached probably

Not gonna lie. Former Trump supporter here. Hilarious watching this Orange Dorito Hitler crash and burn. But seriously we can't let him get his hands on the nuclear codes.

Cities are cancer

Holy fuck dude he did not get elected fucking King he got elected president what you expect him to get in snap his fingers and everything he wants done gets done, don't work like that.

ok I legit don't know if this is bait or not. The democrats have put millions of blacks on welfare and foodstamps you vote for them you're voting for no independence you're a fucking slave you dumb nigger yet you all continue against your own interest. You're just a voting block for them.

start listening to black conservatives if you aren't a baiting faggot. Larry Elder or thomas sowell (former marxist not really a conservative) they all speak logic.

Nobody wants black people to succeed more the conservatives. Democrats wont help you because they don't have to fight for the black vote. Think about it, I know you're black and thats not what you people do but just try.

Not gonna lie. Former Grumpf supporter here. Exciting watching the Apprentice. But seriously we can't let him get his hands on the ice cream scoops.

Larp. Fellons can't vote

hahaha

Oops my link doesn't link ot the time oops go to 20:40

First it's only his fourth month in office and second, he's actually gotten a lot of things done.

Complete lie... you know it... No one gives up support in 6 months. Try not voting and playing in traffic before you open that cock holster of your again.

Lol. Seriously though some black people are okay, they need a strong church and family structure if they are going to make it and be respectable. If adult black males have decent jobs that they can handle (garbage man, construction, maybe plumber or electrician for the smarter ones) then there would be less niggerishness. There will always be a certain amount of crime and savageness in black societies, it's in their nature. But it can be held in check with good economics and family structure.

>implying that deep state in USA doesn't exist

Guys, no matter who you are gonna choose for president, leaders will stay the same.

Many many good ones, but their social benefits are shadowed by the thug culture.

Maybe try to get your local government to do stuff instead, its not the president's job to fix stuff in your area specifically, at most he can reorganize rules that give more opportunity for things to get fixed. If your governors, mayors, state and local legeslatures are still determined to screw you over they will.

0/10 b8 m8
what a shitty larp
sage

>Based black guy
>BLM flag

aight now it's bait thread. fuck op sage.

You can't really be this stupid OP, can you? Can you?

FACT: Since Trump has started there have been 600,000 new jobs and unemployment is down to 4.3%.

The help is already there. Go out and get a job in the now revived energy or agriculture sectors. If you live in a major cities chances are you live under a dozen different Democrat thumbs. Of course your conditions are going to be shitty and no, they aren't going to get changed in less than a years time.

The democrats are the real racists

Well, Doritos are delicious and savory, so maybe the rest of your post is ALSO true.

What sucks is when judges get kickbacks for extended prison sentences into money-prisons.

Like a modern day version of Cool Hand Luke.

Come back to the field my nigga

Former trump voter here can't let him get the codes etc.

Typical 'damn I regret not voting for 'the new world order' shill post

>>>/reddit/

Fucking low effort. At least hire people who finished high school Brock, what are you doing!?!

Not gonna lie. Former Trump supporter here. Hilarious watching his enemies crash and burn. But seriously we can't let him keep winning like this, we aren't prepared, we dont have enough ovens.

>etc.

top fucking kek

Now put a balconey to a skyscraper 6" beneath that because if everyone abandons hims he just goes back to playing golf and looking out his central park view.

Remember the IQ gap... it's not his fault. He's genetically predisposed to thinking in extremely short term, simplified, and unrealistic terms of reality.

This guy voted for Obama twice, guaranteed. They hear "help the cities" and think "they gonna build us new shit for free and give me high paying jobs that i dun gotta do nothin for"

Next thread and burn some sage.

You're a shartblue white male. /thread.