WATCH: Racist Whiteys ferociously attack poor innocent refugees minding their own business

WATCH: Racist Whiteys ferociously attack poor innocent refugees minding their own business

>liveleak.com/view?i=18e_1497366350

I thought white people cant fight.
Did a fall for meme?

is he the golden boy?

i think you mean the golden one?

Fugging ausies

Yes you did nigger.

Noice

They only had three vs one white guy, so it wasn't a fair fight.
If they had five...

That is what happens when niggers face real men rather than walking sticks or when they're not in their nigger packs versus only one person.

I think its just his Australian doppelganger

Good job boys, Valhalla awaits you

psh nothin perssonel cunt

can you feel it?

there has been
>an awakening

>those white cucks running over to help the niggers

fucking racist leaf scumbags. just because they were white how dare you judge them o nthe colour of their skin?

>Innocent
>refugees
Pick one

I thought the same

have we started the fire?

Look at that faggot run over to help the nigger

african immigrants are fags,you can ko them with one punch.
they are skinny fags

I bet them, dirty niggers started that fight.

There's basically 10 white cucks for every real white man.

WORLDSTAR WORLDSTAR

HAHAHAHAHAHA

btfo

lmao white boiz be mad we stealin they women, gota cheap shot black men to win a fight

No one is ever going to believe that flag is being used by an actual nigger.

>australian accent yelling worldstar
lost my shit

This would never happen in Canada, we're all cuck fags up here.

t. Actual Leaf, you can trust me

Good. Should have strung them up from the nearest street light.

Niggers and other assorted shitskins blow up our kids, rape out women and are just generally engaged in a mostly one sided epidemic of constant violent behavior against whitey WHILE LIVING IN WHITE COUNTRIES.

I dont give a fuck for tolerance any more. They are invaders and aggressors. Zero tolerance. No mercy.

Well done

Why is it even an option. Mods

no, it's definitely him

Lead us, The Golden One

Same, my roommate asked what I was watching because it was out of place as hell kek

I remember back in high school -- like 2004-2005 -- this big, dumb, popular jock nigger who was linebacker and captain of the senior varsity football team got his ass beaten by some half white, half Japanese skater dude named Brian who was pretty quiet. Brian looked like exactly a jacked version of the lead singer from Alexisonfire.

I remember watching it and like 5 other niggers jumped in, and 2 other skater kids jumped in. It was basically 6 on 3, and the skaters still all beat the shit out of the niggers even though one pulled a knife and threatened that his "boy gotta gun in da trunk". Brian and the jock nigger both got expelled, even though the nigger started it.

I was only in grade 10 or so, but that was the first time I realized niggers are literally all talk and mean-mugging until shit actually hits the fan. Then they turn into little faggots unless they obviously have a numerical advantage.

>Eastern Bastards