Discuss

Discuss

Nazrin is the best 2hu.

>(((CNN))) is fake news - unlike Breitbart, Infowars, Fox, and Russia Today

Worst perhaps, yes.

fake news

Really fake news.

Honestly they are breaking down. Years ago they tried to be impartial and went slightly left now they have given up and gone full entertainment. I think the medias ratings as a whole are dropping and they are panicking.

>implying RT is fake news and not based af

I love how they're "Fake News" because they report on things this fucking retard says. No one who calls them fake news can retort any of the things they report on.

Sup Forums is just a bunch of moronic far right wing dickcheeses who give the right a bad name

GOOD GOY

Very fake news

No one is saying that though, all are fake news and you are being played like a fiddle

cool flags brooos. Here have a toke

Thank you for correcting the record

Literally fake news at this point.

By the way, let's make this a general news thread. Here's where to get your news:

>Associated Press
>Reuters
>Wall Street Journal or Financial Times
>RT (only if you're trying to find the dirt on anything really fucked up the US gov/military is doing; otherwise they're a shit outlet)
>BBC (don't make them your primary source; they use their status as an "objective" news source to become open propagandists for the ruling class)
>Al Jazeera (their Middle East coverage is generally second-to-none)

Fake and gay

Gee, I can't think of

Bomp

of anything to discuss.

It's almost like diversity isn't about elevating minorities. CNN doesn't seem to care about diversity.

Bp