You're in the cinema trying to watch some comfy movie...

You're in the cinema trying to watch some comfy movie. As you're about to get your favorite caramel popcorn this guy comes up to you and says
>Salam aleykum, this cinema is under sharia control. Caramel popcorn is haram, true Islamic warriors get themselves a nice serving of nachos. Abandon your beliefs or else I'll chop your head off, inshallah!
What do you do?

B-b-b-but that guy's a Sikh...

you get a (you) but that's a Sikh a group of people who hate Muslims more than most of Sup Forums at least try putting isis or something more correlating with Muslims in pic and we don't deal with Muslims in Romania.

"Good one Sikh bro"

Then laugh as he beheads all the Muslims who stood up to clap, then buy him a drink for being so bro tier

nothing as i pull out my concealed out and defend myself

> this guy
> sharia
Poland education.

>then buy him a drink for being so bro tier

I hope you mean a soft drink.
Sikh cannot drink alcohol until all the Muslims are dead.

That's a Sikh, you blithering idiot.

I expect more from you, Poland.

What? I thought none of the sikhs trying to follow that warrior path thing could drink? Like is that a legit condition? Why don't they just kill all Muslims then, seem alike a fair price to pay for cracking open a cold one with the boys

I laugh and high-five him about the good joke, then say "I too am armed and on the lookout for our common mudslime foe, my friend"

>this guy
>subhuman

polish education everyone

That's a Sikh.
>Polish Education

>talking about muslimps
>posts a picture of an indian

I don't mind though, I prefer nachos to popcorn.

ITT: newfags not realizing Poland is (You) farming and faggots like me being trolled by trolls pretending to fall for OP bait

Popcorn fucking sucks ass.

Sikh are based!
GO MAGAPEDES!11 xD

>beheads all the Muslims
There are 200 million mudslimes in india, bang up job thhose streetshitting clowns are doing.

Holy shit I can't believe this is getting so many replies

You should all be ashamed of yourselves, fucking newfags.

no

t.Ahmed/Kosher

Tell him I was getting crab legs actually. Then proceed to the showers before mandatory penis inspection

Also a pol not knowing the difference is probably because they don't allow subhuman rapefugees in their country

Not all towelheads are muslims, bro.

Buy a thousand helium balloons and hang yourself with them, faggot.

Why does that fucking flag have to exist?

BASED BLACK MAN AMIRITE?! XD

Movie theaters have caramel corn?

Nuclear bomb middle east.

3rd post best post

Also this is America, so my response is pic related.

Mods thought it would be hilarious to troll Sup Forums with

Welcome to the real world boer

Angry Muzzie detected

He's prob'ly a Shia innit
They all kuffar

teri maa di lun pehnchoda

is what i'd say

yo niggers
Sup Forums is controlled opposition