>>129765718

She'll get rekt. Even kickers have to attempt to tackle you know.

Other urls found in this thread:

nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000146837/article/lauren-silberman-stages-pointless-sideshow-at-regional-combine
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She'll make more money and be happier in the lingerie league

Vomiting right now

American Football should be dismantled and replaced with a more sophisticated sport.

Ice tennis, for instance.

No, article says she can hit 50 yarders in practice. Nfl kickers can hit 65-70 in practice. 55 yard game kicks happen regularly. She won't have the leg for NFL level play. Someone will definitely be gunning for her on a kickoff too. The league is filled with niggers, you know they'll want to lay a bitch out.

But we already have Aaron Rodgers and Odell Beckham jr. In the league....

cool article, OP.

she might fail, as half this thread hopes she will, but she's already had more fun than I ever did.

>Tfw you get to watch someone fucking die with your son.
Can't wait.

Does she realize that women get gang banged by the team as a matter of hazing to make the squad?

Did they forget what happened last time?

nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000146837/article/lauren-silberman-stages-pointless-sideshow-at-regional-combine

So I actually played football in high school and can shed some light.

>Will she be the first NFL female player?

No, not a single chance in hell. The article said she can kick consistent 45 yard FGs in practice and the occasional 50 yard ones. That is decent at best. Furthermore, in high school you are allowed to use either a 1" or 2" tee to kick FGs. As someone who has kicked FGs, this makes is much easier. NFL and CFB do not allow kicking tees to be used. Also, kicking 45 yard FGs or 50 yard FGs is not tough. you have all the time in the world and generally do not have someone holding the ball, rather you have a tool that holds the ball up for you. Lastly, if she was that great, she would have gotten a scholarship to a power 5, D1 program. D2 is for scrubs or retards too stupid to get into D1 schools.

inb4 she gets literally ripped in half by a tackle.

I say fuck it, lets see it

Hope she has a nice ass and can take a real hit

It's going to be a total nothingburger just like Michael Sam.

Cortland Finnegan would still fuck her up

More than that, every chick that's ever tried to make it as a kicker at anything above the high school level has completely sucked. I remember a few years back Colorado's coach got fired or in some hot shit for saying that the girl he was forced to take as a walk-on kicker was garbage.

>being this butthurt about A-Rod.

>when she signed with D-II Adams State in Alamosa, Colorado
A fucking D2 school, hell no she is never making it into the NFL. If she couldn't get a scholarship at even a shitty D1 school she has absolutely zero shot. The only way it happens is if she sticks with it, enters the draft after her third year and the NFL forces a team to draft her like they forced the Rams to draft Michael Sam.

>kicker
It's literally nothing

Even suggesting that this could be even remotely possible is basically a refusal to accept that there are biological differences between men and women.

A woman can never be good enough to play in the highest level of any actual sport and compete against men, be it American football, soccer, basketball, hockey or whatever.

In fact, since (ice) hockey is my sport of choice, I can use an example from there: Hayley Wickenheiser, commonly considered to be the best female hockey player of all time, was given a chance to play in the second-highest league of Finnish men's hockey. Her stint was a short one as she wasn't able to keep up with the pace. Same goes for the current top female netminder in the world, Noora Räty. And this is indeed not a very high-skill league.