TWO FOUR SIX EIGHT

TWO FOUR SIX EIGHT

SWEDES ARE FAGS THAT WE HATE

Lets be real. It's called having "useful idiots"

If the niggers kill all the dumbass Liberals, then there isn't really a problem is there? The niggers are beating up people and raping fags in Sweden, Germany and France.

All Liberal hellholes, espesically Sweden.

Fuck Sven, I love it when I see another news article of another disgusting Ulf getting offed by Ahmed.

feelsgoodman.jpg

Yeah, but in those liberal hellholes there are non liberals who didn't sign up for that shit.

The most right-wing person in Sweden is probably as conservative as Barack Obama.

Sven Ulf Karlson are a bunch of faggots that hate everyone else for not paying 95% tax rates so that Ahmed and Mohammed and Omhad can rape 9 year olds for a living.

That reminds me, if anyone has that video of that refugee beating up Sven, please send it too me.

It needs to go in my fap folder.

>celebrating white people being murdered
>white supremacist

Ahhh that pic, she looks better beat up than her regular pics

They aren't white, Hodgie.

Want a dirt nap?

What regular pics...

Depends how you want to define right wing. Swedes are the biggest nationalists in their own way, they think their country is the moral peak of the world.

Have good healthcare/education? Who cares, Sweden has it better!

Have better healthcare/education than Sweden? Who cares, Sweden has it more equal!

I can guarantee there are redpilled Swedes out there, that understand the situation of their country. In fact, if there was a referendum on whether they should continue taking refugees, "No" would win.

is that a photo of that time megyn kelly got beat up by her husband when her and don lemon shared a hotel room after some press conference

i heard it was pretty bad and it scared don so much he claimed he was ghey after that

Except Sweden has most Sup Forums browsers by capita. We are overrepresented in alternative media. Probably more natsoc swedes than all americans combined

I share this sentiment quite a bit. Problem is people around them suffer for their actions and these niggers often target children too. Truly animals.

She is from Denmark, her name is Nanna something and she got beaten up some years back by mudshits. I think they used a bicycle chain, saw some photos of her in the paper back then. She literally looks hotter after the beating

women need beatings.
we should gas the indians.
i fucking hate working with indians.

The cunt went out and said the attack on her and her boyfriend by a large group of shitskins shouldn't be used to promote muh raycism.
Yeah like danish boys go out and do that, wish she was beaten more

wtf? I'm horny now

Women never learn....

Probably became a coalburner.

they are like children senpai

Probably dreaming about at least