REMINDER that racism towards Christians of different races and ethnicities is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN by the Lord

REMINDER that racism towards Christians of different races and ethnicities is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN by the Lord

Doing so will result in condemnation as stated by His words

You cannot consider yourself a real Christian if you're RACIST

You fake """"""cultural"""""" Christians that appropriate and pimp the words of God have it coming at the end of the day.

Go fuck your holy bock, faggot
I bet you are a self hatred fag nigger

Yes but you also should stay in your countries and help convert the rest of your unbelievers. not come here.
Love thy neighbor. Not love the country who will pay you the most welfare to move.

member when we could kill people like pic related on sight? Why do we allow these abominations to live?

is that the same weird fucker looking at fruit in the grocery store?

I don't even know what that is.
It looks like a woman with a large head that can grow a beard for some reason.

Is this that squatting faggot? Holy shit.

wrong. jesus refused to help a woman because she wasnt a jew despite the fact she called him her lord

that implies that she acknowledged him as the son of god / god in the flesh and he refused to help her

if your not a ethnic jew space jew wont help you according to the bible so fuck him and fuck jews and fuck you OP

I just get the feeling that i want to crush that guy, his weakness offends me.

but racism to people of other faiths is OK, is that right, you dirty christkike?

Yeah, but it applies to them as well.

also that depends on what you mean by racism. i think its clear from the story of babel that we are suppose to live in each of our countries and speak our own language

Very weak bait.

Umm sweetie maybe because we're progressing... He doesn't affect you at all, why would you want to kill him?

Chapter and verse?

>You cannot consider yourself a real Christian if you're RACIST
Over a thousand years of precedent says you're wrong Shlomo.

Wasn't that at one point a woman?

But He did help her, exactly because of her faith.

>fruit

It was a fucking avocado

>STRICTLY FORBIDDEN by the Lord

You forgot to post source.
And you can't. Because it's all in your head.

Take your heresy and go.
(If not I'm gonna go muslim all over you!)

If you cite the Holy Bible, provide a verse where it can be found. Otherwise you're assumed to be lying. Thank you.

>don't go to places where you're invited, because a guy on the internet said so
>also, what is the parable of the good samaritan
>revealing my indianness on Sup Forums when i no longer have to, while also tripfagging
bold move
>i think its clear from the story of babel that we are suppose to live in each of our countries and speak our own language
>what is pentecost
hint: it's tower of babel in reverse

If that thing started spider crawling after me in a dark alley my screams could be heard on the moon

God cursed Cain and his descendants for the murder of Able. God cursed Canaan and his descendents for the sin of his son Ham. God repeatedly denounces whole peoples in the bible based on the sins of their kin, and we would be remiss as Christians if we did not accept the significance of that lesson.

Can I get a sidebar going here? What the fuck is that thing?

>revealing my indianness on Sup Forums when i no longer have to, while also tripfagging
>bold move
YOU ARE SO STUPID YOU ARE UNABLE TO COMPREHEND THE CONCEPT OF RACISM BEING WRONG

LISTEN, CHRISTJEW

ME WHITE

ME ARYAN

ME WHITE ARYAN YOU DIRTY KIKE

lauren Southern has really let herself go

i bet he/she/it looks in the mirror before leaving the house and says to itself...

"damn i look fine"

fucking hell.

Why can we choose weird flag options?

You're the only catholic that does not make me throw up in my mouth, even a little. Thanks.

>avocado
Which is technically a fruit

An avocado is a fruit, yes.

No, no, no, no, no.

Context. Jesus had just done what only the messiah could do: cast demons out of a deaf, dumb and blind man. That was something the pharisees thought only the messiah could do. When Jesus did it, instead of calling Him their messiah, they said he had a devil.

So Jesus right there said that he was not going to give any more signs to this wicked and evil generation.

What the woman asked for would have been a sign to this wicked and evil generation. But by continuing the conversation, she and Jesus got to the place where He was doing her a personal favor, and at that instant He healed her daughter.

gross

Good post. I think many people mistakenly think that because of what Christ did, that it wiped the slate completely. Sin-wise, yes, but curses from God put on people and the groups of people they then spawned into the world? I think not. It's difficult to know for sure, but the reality of the world would seem to indicate that Canaan's descendants are indeed still cursed.

Nice...