EVERGREEN STUDENTS ARE /OURGUYS/

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06/idiotic-evergreen-state-students-accuse-professor-hiding-behind-jewishness/

>Evergreen students accuse professor of hiding behind Jewishness

AHHHHHHHHHHH

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/b9fO0
youtube.com/watch?v=LZDJUTYDiq8
youtube.com/watch?v=XqOBTpuBVmA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

omfg this is real

YASSSSSSSSSSS!! SLAYYYYYYYYY!

>spend your whole career teaching the kids to hate whitey
>day of the rope finally comes
>you remind them your jewish and here to help them take down whitey
>but the melanin in your skin gives you away and you die with the rest of the white goy

>"negation of responsibility and a gross misuse of the history and suffering of our ancestors,” charging that “[a]nti-blackness and racism in general are pervasive amongst white Jews."

I have no words....

O shit son, I can't wait to see how he responds.

I love how if it is a jew disagreeing with the crazy cult liberals they go for the "hiding behind being a jew" card

he'll just go on tucker again and garner more sympathy from the kekistanis

archive.is you cunt
archive.is/b9fO0

RM is my waifu

Wow. People need to post the jewish supremacist fliers on Evergreen pronto

the serpent eats its tail. if i were him i'd immigrate to israel and live in a militant kibbutz desu.

Shut it down, the plan is backfiring

Fick off my waifu she's going to to be pumping out my kids

IS THE FUCKING RACE WAR STARTING!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Are we finally coming full circle?

what a time to be alive
how will these times be viewed in the future?

this is it
the match is now lit

>A letter, signed by “some Jewish students at Evergreen bent on the destruction of white supremacy” accused Weinstein of using his “Jewishness” as an excuse for his alleged “anti-black language and behavior”.

The people who are accusing him are Jews themself

The radical left are really against Israel in Spain, and openly acknowledge that rich Jews mess stuff up. Yet at the same time Hitler is the devil and all men are evil.

Nothing makes sense anymore.

Ive always pondered this and wondered why people say Jews are smart.

the jews are even jewing the jews now
kek

It's been going since Mike Brown. Whites have just been patient about responding.

such a Jewish thing to do

Mentally chaotic, but oddly peaceful because the people were being brainwashed into insanity.

Me thinks the professor should've chosen his friends more carefully

Both of you need to step into my gas ch- I mean office.

the semite rat is scrabbling to escape

The irony

This wasn't supposed to happen! Don't turn against your master, lowly goyim!

A) is she a jew? B) I get slightly erect watching her and it feels nice deep down in my fizzy root penis.

The only reason I don't care about evergreen or this guy is because he's a fucking liberal who is responsible for all those niggers being so uppity. He's the problem

Race war is ON, jews vs niggers, white people are asked to remain as a non-interventionist third party.

>(((right-wing publication)))

That fizzy feeling is due to her ASMR voice. She doesn't really speak that way. It's her only tool to attract beta's like yourself. Don't get me wrong, it's very attractive but I see through her horseshit. She wants patreon gibs like the parasite she is.

>mfw only people who agree that jews are the problem are crazy kangz n quaanz

Shes half gook

I knew this would happen. Bite the hand that feeds, eventually the left shall become the ouroboros

>doesn't get a top gear reference
>assumes I'm a beta

She's a woman of course she's going to be manipulating betas you beta faggot.

I'm already a little autismo our children can handle it

Feels good man!

Nice digits.

It fucking rules when SJWs attack the Jews.

How are Jews going to shut down the cultural Marxist machine they created?
Or are they just going to let the thing go on and hope someone lets them come in as refugees and immigrants from the Great Western Race War?

Ohhhh, is it finally happening?

That's after makeup, in a still image, before she looks like cher, a mummy, or a burn victim.

100% guarantee it's white liberals saying they're jewish

just shows how full of shit they all are, once they install their "utopia" we'll see how much they care about the nigs, jews, fags, cripples, etc. my guess is not that much if at all.

>when the golem turns on you

>when Jews have taught the goyim so well to respect Jewish privilege and cultural Marxism
>the white ones pretend to be Jews to crush and isolate a Jew who went against cultural Marxism
This is multiple layers of Judaism

>EVERGREEN STUDENT, COMING THROUGH WITH SOME FRESH, ORGANIC, HUMANELY GROWN DEETS

there are two types of graffiti done on campus:

chalk and spray praint

most chalk messages are generic feel good liberal memes 'stop h8' and so on, other chalk messages are pepes, 'limp biscuit', and the forbidden 'trump'

the spray painted graffiti usually consist of:

anarchy A's
'fuck racist faculty'
'fuck white people'
'no evergreen pd'
'all cops are bad' and its abbreviation 'acab'
annnnnnnnnnnnnnnd swastikas

i 100% believe the swastikas were not painted by alt-right/neo-nazis/memers. i believe the swastikas are done by the same group doing all the other spray paint graffiti: the antifa/blm/muslim sympathizers types who are the main source of agitation at evergreen.

they openly hate israel and in their list of demands they wanted a boycott of israeli connected companies.

they complain about poor palestinians and fuck with school construction updates because 'catepillar provides the armored bulldozers for israeli settlers'.

they seem to classify people not on character, race, or nationality, but on a ridiculously simplified skin lightness/darkness metric, with extra points for disabilities and fetishes.

the lighter your skin, the more privileged and 'problematic' you are. you should never refute or disagree with a person of darker skin on any oppression/racism issue, even accusations against yourself.

the darker your skin, the more oppression everyone should assume you have faced. with the more assumed oppression you've faced, the more recognition and extra 'fairness' (equity) you deserve.

the lighter your skin, the more hateful, violent, and hurtful your existence is to PoC!

any 'light skinned' person, whites, jews, light skinned asians and middle easterns, "passing" mixed people, all apparently 'benefit from white privilege'.

your melanin levels and having perverse fetishes seem to the be the most important factors in deciding who is a good and bad person.

>biting the hand that feeds you
They are truly dun goofed now.

jews enjoy too much unfair privilege at the expence of poc and lgbt comrades

Some rare flags in this thread. Did I miss something?

>yfw this was the Jews plan all along to unite EVERYONE against blacks and rid the earth of them forever

>tfw niggers in Texas don't act like this

For the most part atleast

Wtf I love Jews now

>Weinstein emailed students and faculty several weeks ago to object to the insane request being made that white members of the school not show up for one day for a “day of white absence”.

>But the students are /ourguys/ because they hate him for being Jewish
>Literally supporting anti-white racism because the guy who spoke out against it is Jewish

I swear Sup Forums would nominate a white-genocide supporting South African "their guy" if he said he disliked Jewish people.

>A letter, signed by “some Jewish students at Evergreen bent on the destruction of white supremacy” accused Weinstein of using his “Jewishness” as an excuse for his alleged “anti-black language and behavior”.

>Jewish professors create crzy SJWs
>crazy SJWs criticise Jews
>crazy SJWs must be bad
>Jews must be OK for criticising them
This is the current media game they are playing. They did this before back with Theodor Adorno and the Frankfurt School. Students broke into the socialogy department where Adorno was working and staged a protest against the state. Adorno called the police on them. As long as the shitstorm effects others the Jews do nothing, once it effects them they cry foul.

I always thought that americans could use blacks to get at jews quite easily as they are prone to believing Illuminati stuff.

No way letting niggers chimp out without consequence could POSSIBLY backfire.

It's almost as brilliant a plan as the Europeans letting shitskin Muslims in to "help" with their Jewish Problem see how that turned out...

they are smart... they are white when it suits them to be, and then jewish when it doesn't suit them

how much did the jews pay you to say that

lol i didn't even know that you can have a swastika flagg as your icon

Just when I think that white liberals are too stupid to learn the truth about race and behavior they call out a Jew for acting like white he is.

Didn't see that one coming.

Americans can't really get rid of them though. If you set jews and blacks agains't one another one of them will be destroyed.

>The goyim are teaming up with literally anti-white racists to argue with a Jew who is trying to defend white people

The goyim really are suicidal.

>Schmulie what have we DONE??? The negro golems are turning on us!
>NO NO NO YOU STUPID SCHVARTZES, YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO ATTACK THE OTHER GOYIM, NOT THE CHOSEN!

jews play with fire. I hope they reap what they have been sowing

More likely the niggers will easily slaughter the mostly urban and mostly defenseless Jewish population before continuing their chimpout right down the block to the white neighborhoods.

Like I said, it's as good an idea as arming Islamists in Europe to ""solve the JQ"" i.e. it's a terrible idea.

Nobody is ever surprised when Frankenstein's monster turns on him. Yet somehow, Dr. Franken(((stein))) is surprised.

I don't understand liberal Jews' reasoning behind trying to rile up the blacks. They always try to turn the blacks into a revolutionary class. But blacks hate gays, Jews, white people, etc. and can't tell the difference between a white and jewish person.

Blacks are no way near as competent as islamists. Americans whites are actually able to defend themselves unlike our cuck nations

Yeah but first they would work their way through the mostly unarmed liberal population of the inner city next to the ghetto and near where the Jews live.

what happened to the german flag?

>alleged “anti-black language and behavior”.

These people are such filthy fucking liars. He hasn't said a single anti-black thing. His behavior has been fine too, but they can more easily debate it. It's a fact he's never said anything anti-black.

TETSUO!!!!

OYYYYY VEEEEEEEEY BAD GOYYYYY

>white jews

First comment:

>Racist, sexist, anti-Semitic.

>Yup.

>They're liberals...

>Prof. Weinstein et al, you may have taught your army of marching zombies a bit too well...

Leftists are the real racists you see xddddddddddd

Please some based black man should fuck my wife.

It's funny to see (((their))) pets bark back at (((them))), but that doesn't stop the kids from still being fucking progressives.

DELET

GO EVERGREEN YOU GOOD THING.

youtube.com/watch?v=LZDJUTYDiq8

Akbar

youtube.com/watch?v=XqOBTpuBVmA

All three of you niggers need to back the fuck off. The only cure for hapas is strong Mediterranean seed. Anglos need not apply

>OY VEY I'VE BEEN FOUND OUT!

BAD GOYIM!
DO NOT TURN ON YOUR MASTER!

This has never been a more appropriate. Gif.

Based. Kill the kikes.

It is kind of shitty that he uses the Jew card, but ultimately, everything he is saying is correct.

The kikes are being eaten alive by their pets. Best timeline ever.

Anti black language is merely disagreeing with them

this is called shapeshifting, and you're just contributing to the myth that Jews can shapeshift

Based Black People haha

They might act like they hate us but they know very well that we speak the truth and that their retardet ways have brought them nothing.

>Hurr durr occupy wall street so we can exchange sentimentalities infront of cameras, have a hugfest and go back to beeing the same goim that we were before

Fucking pathetic

> Wonders which button to press
> Wipes sweat from brow while making autistic face