Who /Ancap here / ?

who /Ancap here / ?

Other urls found in this thread:

slatestarcodex.com/2017/02/22/repost-the-non-libertarian-faq/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how can there be roads without a european union?

Thanks Germany. Our road have improved a lot.

>ancaps think they are free

Fools I say.

I'm /ancom/ but I'll work with ancaps to destroy marxist-leninists

I never knew roads couldn't exist without the EU.

How does anarchy/communism even kind of work. Realistically, how can you have anarchy if the means of production and wealth of a nation belongs to the state.
Did you think your ideology through or just slap it together to sound cool?

Who's a shill for the Jews here?

Based Rothbard, anyone?

sauce on these sluts

>Anarchism sounds cool and edgy
>Communism sounds cool and edgy

>implying the NAP will save you here
>implying i won't steal your stuff

what do you mean work? it's a philosophy, a way of understanding and thinking about life, societies, and the way humans should relate to each other. there's no magic receipt, that's very naive

It doesn't. There is no such thing as annarcho-communism. It is literally a contradiction.

This is why that "political compass" chart is nonsense as well, because it implies that size of government (proportional to authority) is somehow independent of economic policy. It clearly isn't. That's garbage.

Authoritarian governments are tied with tightly regulated economic policies. Free/small governments are tied to free-market capitalist economic policies.

There are no exceptions.

How does ancap work? It's as utopian as ancom

google Warmfreshpaint

they are men

Jesus christ, at least read the wiki about anarchism or better yet read Kropotkin before you post.

fuck off it would have been funny if he found out on his own.

>How does ancap work?

You have no government to tax people or impose regulations. People establish small local groups with their own rules, and are free to leave at any time to join other small groups. No government and no regulations means that the free market can encourage innovation, and everyone thrives economically in proportion to what they produce. The optimal state of humanity is achieved.

Simple enough.

>Jesus christ, at least read the wiki about anarchism or better yet read Kropotkin before you post.

Take your wiki and shove it up your ass.

even better

death to the infidel

You're naive to think that two directly opposing philosophy can intermingle.

it's just a name. stop taking things literally, it won't give you understanding

This. Fuck off you bigoted asshole.

Do those qt's come with the ideology?

Nobody, it's a meme.

they both have penises

Wait, we don't have the EU here in the US.

How do we have roads? Can a fellow patriot help me out here? I really need to know.

you're a meme

It's the only ethical ideology.

Who are these qts?
I want to plunder their bootys ; )

Lol you can work your way back to earth commie scum

Warmfreshpaint - tranny camwhores.

Excuse me, the proper term is PRINCESS POLE

Hello, friends!

Also on topic, who /seasteading/ among us? Seasteading Institute is on track as of today to have the first one be a reality by 2020.

What will Statist cucks do in another 30 years when we are using science to build free and voluntary societies away from all their horse shit? It's going to be hillarious.

>but user it will just be a bunch of rich fucks!!!
...who will need goods and services.
>but they will pay you dirt for providing them, your only hope is to stay here!!
They will pay what I need to be paid to willingly come out there and stay, which has got to be better than being here with you statist fucks.

>tranny
Christ, how can they look so female?
I'll walk myself off the plank now

Are mermaids tranny ghosts?

Reposting because it continues to be the best refutation of the retarded ancap philosophy.

slatestarcodex.com/2017/02/22/repost-the-non-libertarian-faq/

well that's regrettable to say the least

I've been arguing against Ancaps for longer than most of you people have probably been alive. The underlying ideology of the NAP is arbitrary and flawed. It's an idealistic fantasy just like anarcho-primitivism or communism. Anyone who says they know what will happen when you take away the state is basically just wrong. The left thinks that if we remove the government and corporations we will live in a communist utopia, you faggots think it will lead to a capitalist utopia. I know for a fact that I have no idea what will happen but I'm pretty sure it won't be either and it will be extremely fucked up and ugly and it inevitably just lead to another state rising up, one that's probably way worse than the ones we have now.

>you faggots think it will lead to a capitalist utopia

The philosophy doesn't rely on outcome, it argues that the initiation of force is universally immoral and therefore the state shouldn't exist.

Those women would look fine with a dick in their mouths
Because they love brothas

I thought these 2 little traps had a falling out or something

They probably have to stick together because they know that they are the only reasonable matches for each other.
How many straight would legitimately consider a relationship with them? Then how hard would it be to find another convincing trap in the area who looks somewhat similar to you?

Degenerate abominations or not they were made for each other.

>le based tranypede :DDD

When you see a full body pic they have square bodies and broad shoulders, its much easier to tell IRL.

I'm against the new flags. It takes away from the fact that Sup Forums is a global community

>Fucking poo in loo
>Fucking leaf
>all swedes are cucks
>finns are living memes

If your nationality is relevant to the conversation you can still show it.

deceptive camera angles and make-up