Is Bullying Redpilled or Degenerate?

Is Bullying the most redpilled thing or degenerate? When black people do it Sup Forums says it's degenerate and "savage" but when white people do it Conservatives normally say it's based. Most right-wing cultures encouraged it like Nazi Germany, Sparta, Rome, 1950s America, and 1930s England.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Qc2_rSysXws
youtube.com/watch?v=95_DB6GgLQs
youtube.com/watch?v=vdfVqQN-RFs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bullying is natural, teaches kids to endure through adversity

bullying encourages unity of the group

the tribe is stronger when it more cohesive and bullying pressures outsiders to conform

you wouldn't have any of this gay faggot parade shit if harsh bullying was allowed/encouraged

Except it's not like someone who is bullied can act different and then be accepted.

bullying is good in a monocultural society

Depends what you get bullied for, if you just keep doing dumb shit and get bullied for it it will help you fall in line and act like a normal person.

If you get bullied because you are disabeled, a nigger, or geneticly ugly, that will not help.
Edgy jokes are another story, only talking heavy bullying here.
So bahavior based bullying good, bullying based on unchangable factors bad

they can be less bullied if they conform, constant bullying too remind them they fucked up

> Except it's not like someone who is bullied can act different and then be accepted.

Untrue. The bullied kid, if they change their stature (dress, poise, stand up and fight back, etc) will be accepted in time. And the ones that don't conform serve as a model of what not to be in the social net, so they serve a good purpose regardless.

Ok well im 18 and there's these guys at school who beat me up. How can just conforming make them stop? I can't fight back since im a foot shorter.

Make Sup Forums Proud

Also what's the reason

Why are they bullying you? What do they say to you?

"Traps are gay"

It is what it is. Natural to humans you either rise up and stand up for yourself or you get crushed for the weak pussy you are.

Redpilled, every man should have to right to enslave or subjugate anyone he desires.

I just walk by and he says "hey Jacob I fucked your mom, suprised her pussy made ur ugly ass" and his friends laugh. Now I either don't respond and get followed by his friends and held up against a wall and punched until a teacher comes.

I used to think not responding made me seem cool kind of like i "didn't give a fuck" but realize now it looks weak so i say "shut the fuck up". Then they all run towards me and throw me against the ground and all start kicking. So i don't know how to properly respond.

It started one time when I asked where we were going for a class and his friend said "in the camera room you dumbfuck" and he said "haha dumbass doesn't even know where he's going" and as the line started walking he tripped me and as i was getting up he kicked my head. Ever since then whenever i walk by he says "hey ugly fag" and repeat.

Damn thats pretty bad dude

Sounds like you need to teach them a lesson, you need to avenge yourself, you need to take out all the anger you have towards them on the rest of humanity, and MURDER THEM ALL.

But in all seriouseness, start lifting weights, post pictures of you shooting guns etc.
How tall are you?

If you find a strong group for urself thats going to be good

>But in all seriouseness, start lifting weights
/fit/ said it was all genetic

>how tall are you
5'11 but the guy who does this is 6'4 about.

You are average height you can easily beat him up i am fucking 5feet10

You need to bring fiber glass and throw it in their eyes. Don't be a faggot. And bring a weapon so you can get rid of any helpers that come at you. Until Bullies are collectively tortured publicly, they will never die off.

But he's 6'4 and JACKED

Oh shit, how much do you weigh, how much does he weigh?

I don't know but he's wayyy heavier

Do you have a good group to be with?

get jacked aswell, are you objectively ugly or just an average guy

No

I have no idea. Apparently humans are terrible at judging their appearance. And i can't get jacked /fit/ said it's genetic.

You have two options

1. Kick his ass (find a boxing gym and ask the trainer on the dl to give you probono lessons and tell him your story)

2. Make it in his best interest to leave you alone. Find something dear to him and use it as leverage.

If people get bullied to push traditional values, its acceptable. But if someone gets bullied for something which should be acceptable, then its a problem. Deciding what should be acceptable atm in the west is the main problem with society, but generally this is the way it should be. Bullying in todays age is bullshit because people tend to get bullied for dumb shit. I see alot of people on here saying it toughens kids but how is that the case if retaliation equals punishment?

This, basically. I'm a really short guy. As a kid I was understandably a wimp due to my stature. I got tired of one particular bully at middle school and talked to my brother's friend about it. He gathered some friends, and we grabbed the kid when he was alone with a burlap sack to his head and beat the shit out of him, dragged him on a bike to finally take a piss on him.

I don't think he saw didn't any of our faces, but next time I saw him I asked him how he liked his bicycle ride and if he would like another one. He left me alone aside from one little incident afterwards that wasn't really a big deal. I didn't fight my own battles, and that's shameful on itself; but it did solve my problem and later did pay back the favor two-fold. Sometimes the other guy is just bigger and there's not a whole lot you can do about it.

Bullying is ineffective

fit said... how do they know, post a picture of your body.
Well even with propper technique he will probably not stand a chance

It's pretty useless in most cases. The majority of people who get bullied have some kind of mental or physical disability that's out of their control.

> can't get jacked /fit/ said it's genetic

and it's a troll. move along. troll line: ------

You're a troll, screw off

Calling BS. Some guys get more jacked than others; but after 3 months the difference is pretty fucking big regardless, and anyone can gain strength.

>the bullied kid is helpless
Bullshit, someone tried to bully me once in 1st grade and I fought him. We became friends and bullied the weaker kids afterwards

see
It has to be allowed only to enforce certain values. Bullying for the sake of bullying achieves nothing and is degenerate.

Sup Forums is filled with dumb niggers after all

Bullying is very redpilled.

Weaklings, autists, and other genetic filth need to remember their place in society. Strength used to be a virtue in western culture.

Bullies assert their dominance as nature intended. Men over women, Spartan over Helot, White over Nigger, etc.

>I can't fight back because I'm shorter
Fuck outta here with your coward excuses. I'm a 5'7 manlet who wrestled growing up. The beatings I gave kids who tried to start shit would easily get you expelled nowadays

just fight back

yes youre gonna get hurt
yes youre gonna get in trouble
yes you will become more of a man than you are now

you little pussy

t. weird autist with poor social skills

its like fat shaming
it works

where the hell did Nazi Germany promote bullying? If anything all they harped on about was unity and Volkfags getting along

bullying is fine if you are willing to kill
Anything is ok if you can't be stopped
Doom guy is the ultimate bully

Bullies are almost always abused by their fathers, making it the only way they can really assert themselves and feel like real men.

sorry bro reading this made me feel sad

just don't be weak. lift weights, make friends who can protect you, and grow your confidence.

I would defend you if I saw you getting bullied unfairly (well, I like to think I would lol)

How?

In Hitler Youth bullying was encouraged, they had a weak vs strong pagan mentality. Hitler strongly emphasized fighting amonst the youth

youtu.be/Qc2_rSysXws

If you are really desperate you can start taking steroids and build muscle, or just pull an elliot rodger.

well, since bullying got banned circa 15 years ago you should be able to see the results in todays youth. So tell me user, what do you see? Is it good?

say you're fat and you really love this one girl but she doesnt want to get with you even though she likes you because of being overweight

that subtle fat shaming would likely lead you to want to lose weight

same thing with bullying in some aspects

I think bullying can be redpilled and degenerate. I think there is a difference between light hearted bullying to establish hierarchies and build cohesion among groups and just needlessly picking on someone because you're a sociopath who gets his kicks from ripping on some kid who's never done anything wrong.

Unless that kid is a faggot or a degenerate himself of course.

I see it as being a dick to someone, with the end result of no benefit to the perpetrator, or anyone else for that matter. A sort of loose/loose for everyone.

Not redpilled at all. You shouldn't punch your fellow man if he is physically inferior, he could be mentally superior.

You like to attack your own race. Then they turn against you. Soon there are no whites left. America is 60% white and that is when you count the half breeds.

bullying is degenerate nigger behaviour.
if you defeat someone, you dont play with the corpse, thats the nigger thing to do.

if the loser knows his place, he should not be bullied.
If you got to kill a cow you dont rape it and set it on fire, you just shoot straight in the brain

I'm normal as fuck. I learned early on that some people are naturally prey, and others are naturally predators. That's how it works. If a cuck won't stand up to my power, how will he grow up to deal with niggers and kikes challenging the racial integrity of the nation?

test

it's redpilled. look what society used to look like when people were expected to conform to social norms--i.e. the silent generation. now compare this to the special snowflake syndrome from which the millennial generation suffers

fuck off larping faggot

vs

>In Hitler Youth bullying was encouraged, they had a weak vs strong pagan mentality. Hitler strongly emphasized fighting amonst the youth

Emphasizing a fighting mentality isnt promoting bullying, its making sure everyone grows up strong and able to fight. Do you have a single source for nazis supporting Hitler Youth bullying each other? Idoubt it, they promoted u ity of the people. fighting and wrestling is not bullying

redpilled, it toughen kids up to reality and that the world isn't at all nice to them. On the flip side it weeds out the weak members of society with the suicidal weaklings, survival of the fittest.

It is mostly degenerate. There is however a difference between outright bullying and necessary toughness.

- If you bully a weak kid because it gives you a power drive, it is degenerate.
- If you bully a weak kid so it stops being pathetic, then that's based.

I was bullied , didn't help me. Made me worse actually.

Bullying is wrong no matter which way you cut it. Don't associate with people whose opinions and preferences are different enough to warrant it.

I work with a kid who was bullied hard and he's the biggest cocksucker ever. He thinks he's hot shit but everyone knows how much of an unprofessional twat he is and refuses to take him seriously.

Bullying is what leftist faggots do to alienate useful people who don't agree with them. Smart people recognize that each person has the potential to add value despite their differences. And I don't mean in a "hurr durr diversity" way.

This. Achmed is right

I disagree.

Ok but i don't know how i can change in a positive way

It benefitted Biff

When bulling is done mostly by niggers it's by default, a nigger doctrine

I see you're a man of culture as well

>I work with a kid who was bullied hard and he's the biggest cocksucker ever. He thinks he's hot shit but everyone knows how much of an unprofessional twat he is and refuses to take him seriously.

Yes, in Russia the bullying is rampant and these type of people are all over the place.

You might see them protesting again in the future.

You dont solve arguments by fistfight when you are adult, mr. wannabe alpha lion. Jews don't fight, they get educated and read the law and sue you. Niggers shoot people, you need a gun, not muscles, to stop them.

Gratz, you only made life long enemies of your fellow man.

Bullying is horrible when done for the wrong reasons , tough love is not bullying.

Also, fight back. Depending on how strong you are I reckon you'd be able to tackle him to the ground. Grab his legs together (the lower the better) and lift up and push forwards at the same time. Do this quickly and it'll surprise him, and it will look like you're winning the fight.

Of course, he'll probably beat the shit out of you afterwards but you were gonna get beaten up anyway. If you take him to the ground and get a few punches in afteerwards it'll look good and make him look bad. He'll probably leave you alone for fear of that happening again even if he goes on to win.

Getting fit helps with this too

Worth noting that shunning is more socially effective. Bullying reinforces in ways.

Bullying is how beta males fight for scraps of social stock, and it's a pathetic thing to witness once you realize this. It's often associated with alphas/chads, but pay careful attention to the most popular chad you know; he'll never feel the need to put anyone down because he's already at the top of the social food chain.

Bullying is basically wearing your insecurity and weakness on your sleeve and should be avoided as much as the anti-social behaviors that attract bullying in the first place.

What a shit system. What a shit reality , really.

Depends on the context. Bullying is just a form of social hierarchy formation and shaming-culture. These things are totally natural. Shame/guilt are powerful tools that have kept people in line for millennia within their cultures. And people naturally form leaders and followers. Now, it's bad when it's taken to an extreme, but when some awkward kid acts like a dork, the social shaming that occurs is a natural phenomenon designed to get the kid to straighten up and act better, so to speak.

THE BIGGER PROBLEM is that we live in a cucked society where kids are hammered with this idea from early childhood that it is absolutely 100% wrong to ever fight back, ever. And this is the real problem. What's naturally supposed to happen if someone is fucking with you, that you can prove your honor/dominance by beating him up. But our society punished those who attack back more than those who start it. So most kids have this downright pavlovian conditioning that prevents them from ever doing anything when getting picked on or beaten up.

This is logical.

Maby ask him, straigh uo why do you bully me, what do you think is wrong with me
>you are a ugly loser
no seriousely what can i improve?

Maby you well get something positive out of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=vdfVqQN-RFs

This movie is based of a true event.

Completely agree. Even light teasing can be useful here because it contains some half truths that will make (salvageable) people think.

Bullying is basically testing tribe members so they dont pussy out when real trouble comes. If your comrade wont even stand up to you when you push him around what do you think he is going to do when some rival tribe niggers come to rape your sister?

Yeah , true. I feel like bullying people sometimes, mostly because i was bullied so much when i was a kid.

If i tried to tackle him, he would just throw a punch. It's like Biff and Geroge Mcfly

Or maybe he doesn't want to fight a fellow brother. Then you took him down by surprise.

Sad whigger.

The guy looks like a jew.

It's creepy , feels like they're grooming kids to accept the abuse or something.

Get a foot wider at the gym, and beat the shit out of the tallest one.

Seems like you may have to shoot up your school

Sorry dude, there doesn't seem to be any other option

If you punch your own dog, it wont bite but becomes whimpy and sad.

If a nigger punches your dog it will bite the shit out of him.

Why you punch your own dog, you whigger?

Get a knife, tell them you'll fuckin kill them if they try something again.

If they do, you simply knife them in the legs in self defense. Don't sperg out and try to jump them or some dumb shit like that, if they attack you you're allowed to defend yourself, especially when you don't get any support from anyone else.

Degenerate bullying like this is retarded, if adults were treated like this at their workplaces they'd start a shitstorm.

By the way, don't feel any hate towards other humans except those who wrong you. That's something that a lot of people do wrong - they start hating everyone. Remember, not everyone is to blame for these fucknuts.

I hope i would help you if i saw this happen, i'm 6'4 and fairly built, and i've been a shitheel when i was younger.

nah man i constantly get bullied to be gay my life is hell

>is X redpilled/degenerate/ourguy?
This is always spam as a matter of definition.

LARPing as what? Fagboy
And back in the good days we fucking CRUSHED the kikes into submission. They feared for their lives and were always polite. In my town the niggers would cross the street to avoid a white man well into the 80's. We were the apex predator, the masters.

The only thing in this world is power.
Eat a dick

Some tribes of people suffer most from in-fighting.

Call them violent niggers. Go full 1488. Wear combat boots and cargo pants plus some shirt with white insignia. It will scare the hell out of those normie whiggers. You are white. You are European.