Modern civilization would still exist without bla-

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_McKinley_Jones
whitelocust.wordpress.com/black-invention-myths/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_conditioning#History
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._P._Knight
toqonline.com/blog/black-invention-myths/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Holy fuck. I looked a few up and they're real.

thats my point bitch ass nigga

they dont teach y'all bout black inventors in school, that shit be systematic as fuck

lol all those things were already invented, those niggers just added a useless gimmick or changed the design to be patently different at the expense of usefulness.

>peanut butter

You have no proof whatsoever for your claim.

Willis Carrier invented air conditioning you stupid nigger.
Im sure the rest are all bullshit too.

Trivial.
Nigger inventions are complementary and not revolutionary.

This is quite misleading because several of these inventions were not just invented in one year, but rrather they were slowly developed for decades centuries.

For example, let's take a look at "elevator". You have Alexander Miles who got a patent for the "automatic closing/opening elevator", but all the other previous steps (as in, first elevator shaft, first electric elevator, hydraulic crane, ) were developed since the ancient era, with strong advancements in the industrial revolution, and were accomplished mostly by europeans.

>riding saddles
>1896

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_McKinley_Jones
I guess that list of patents is a lie? Your argument is a joke.

It's hilarious how hard y'all will fight to make sure that whites appear superior. If whites were superior, don't you think it would be evident?

You are one stupid nigger. Sage

>mop
>lock
>saddle
>comb
>rolling pin
Surely none of these existed before the late 1800s.

>Imhotep
>Black

whitelocust.wordpress.com/black-invention-myths/

Read This is exactly the same situation.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_conditioning#History

One sheet og paper....

Most of these need to be prefaced with the words "A" or "An".

The list counts versions of things as the original. For example, as points out, he did invent "a" type of air conditioning unit, but not "the" air conditioner as the list would have you believe. He invented refrigeration units on trucks, which is pretty impressive by itself. No need to lie about their achievements by being purposely vague.

wat
Based on what I remember most of these guys were white.

if white folks was truly superior then they wouldnt have to shove that shit down black folks throats all the damn time

cavemen

Modern civilization would be fine without most of this. It would suck tp have no ac though.
Yet, it's laughably funny to thing a nigga invented the guitar. C'mon now.

stay inferior nigger

So it's inappropriate to attribute the invention of anything to any one person. But it's appropriate to completely ignore the contributions of individuals?

Either black individuals helped invent these things or they didn't. You can't reconcile that with the statement that they've never contributed anything.

I could have invented half this shit on my own.

Why do blacks keep stealing our history and inventions?
Is it not enough that they steal our things physically?

>imhotep

SLAAAY

>oh I don't think that's true but I'm not sure, better not look it up in case I'm wrong
What the fuck is wrong with you?

Seems like you dumb Niggers invented your way into your perceived oppression.90% of that list replaces you.

>locks have only existed since 1889

WE

I know this is a bait thread, but it's actually really impressive that there were black inventors (or even just patent holders) considering that most of them were from the late 19th century and were either freed slaves or the daughters/sons of freed slaves.

WUZ

It's like those one's still had some level of work ethic from all the manual labor or something

>Modern civilization
>typewriter

pick one

Holy shit guys where the fuck would we be without a mop? Even their inventions are shit.

Surprisingly enough some decent blacks managed to evolve out of a lifetime of hardship. Family values and all.

Then liberals spent 45 years telling them nothing is their fault and making laws to favor them for their skin color.

Now we have OP.

MUMMIES

Bullshit. We educated promising blacks just like we educated promising injuns and nips.

Bullshit, there were blacks getting hit in the face with bricks just to sit in the same schoolroom as white kids.

What we have now is niggers, who surround themselves with niggers, all following a culture of ignorance, vanity, and violence.

Ghettos are nothing but glorified fight clubs.

Ignore their contributions? Are you suggesting everybody who was ever part of a development process behind an invention is taught about in schools, or something similar? There are probably thousands of inventors from all races that you've never heard about. And to be quite honest, the list in OP doesn't include anything all that impressive. Even worse for your ridiculous argument, it's the OP's picture that's being intentionally misleading about inventions by black individuals.

descibin colonializm there
?

whites robbed africas riches and achievements cus they had nothin in their caves to call their own

>So it's inappropriate to attribute the invention of anything to any one person

No, but it should have been specified. "Refrigerator", "Elevator", "motor" are too broad and were "invented" by several people. You need to say what exactly was the invention and how it differentiates from the previous ones.
For each of these inventions I mentioned, there were lots of european contribution/development prior.

I see peanut butter and the traffic light on there and i instantly know tthe rest of that list is either bullshit or misinterpretations.

>while you were in the cotton fields, we were discovering the laws of physics and mathematics
stay mad black people

By God and the ships we shipped on were owned by fucking Jews! Lmao. Fucking Jews 400 yrs a slave, 666 million gassed or 999 or a gorillian.

It is evident, dear. Instead of looking up the name, look up the device.
Since you like Wiki (whatever) try looking up Traffic Light instead of Garrett Morgan or Elevator instead of Alexander Miles.
Vast majority of patents issued are enhancements of existing technology, not many are for breakthroughs. I mean, isn't it a little fascinating to think that the first riding saddles for horses were in 1899? Wonder how the Roman cavalry did it 2000+ years ago?

If everyone knew Jews operated the slave trade and still now organized with Arab countries hah, those pesky christians would shit.

>hair brush
>invented by a nigress
>in the 19th century
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

>door knob
>1878

Think about something like a large hadron collider, jet engine, nuclear power, or a smartphone. Then look at OP's list again. It becomes instantly pathetic, and even moreso when you take into consideration that most of these inventions are incorrectly attributed to only the people in the list.

And I'm not even a racist. I don't think it has anything to do with genetics, and everything to do with the oppression of black people. But the list remains pathetic.

>The motor was invented by Frederick M. Jones in 1939, after the car and the airplane

Really makes me think

those things were built on the foundations of science and mathematics laid down by africans in the middle ages when europe didnt invent shit

>everything to do with the oppression of black people

>"The slave trade is the ruling principle of my people, it is the source and the glory of all their wealth. The mother lulls the child to sleep with notes of triumph over an enemy reduced to slavery."

-black African king Gezo

Hmm

That happened, but doesn't mean black people are now great inventors. In fact it's almost entirely the reason they are not.

>niggers
>math
top kek floppy

>peanut butter

this is fake news
for instance
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._P._Knight
a white guy invented traffic lights

where would modern society be without the fucking mop

Guitar, 1886.
>mfw im a guitarfag and know the history of western music

Pic =\= proof
Post a link to a website and not a google search.

Inb4:
> ooga booga internet be racist n shyt even though I spout my wild monkey opinions without repercussions.

Give me an example. Hard mode: only Africans, no Middle Easterners.

I bet you even think you was kangz.

>May 30, 2017
>Max Planck Institute for the Science of Human History

Guess what they found? Ancient egyptians were european, and modern "egyptians" were sub-saharan mongrels who replaced them.

What's what you people do, nothing but eat, shit, complain, and kill. Then when everyone's dead and you've broken every piece of history they had you go "We wuz kangz!"

George Washington Carver did NOT invent peanut butter. Dats appropriation n sheeeeeit

thank god for the shampoo headrest

Lute you fucking jungle nigger.
A guitar is just a niggerlute

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE OP

>Peanut Butter
>Implying Abraham Lincoln didn't invent peanut butter

I include black oppression by blacks when I talk about oppression of black people. Still I don't think it's very genetic but almost entirely social in nature, and blacks can theoretically flourish under the right social conditions.

Cite one single "Foundation of science or mathematics" that originated in subsaharan Africa.

One.

Now tell me how many of these inventions were made in africa? The only way for blacks to have some form of success is to move to a white country.

>black invention myths
>people still fall for this shit

Shut the fuck up like you actually know something.

>Still I don't think it's very genetic but almost entirely social in nature
That's because you haven't come out of your civic nationalist cuck phase yet, sweetie

Anglos were stomping on potato gingers long before they discovered nations like India to "oppress"

I got this one, nigger.

No, it's because I've met lots of black people who were adopted by white families and turned out just fine. I've spent time in the real world, AMA.

>implying it's not evident enough already.
>test scores
>mortality rates
>crime rates
>black mothers abusing their children
>black mothers having several niglets, each to a different man
>black men having sometimes dozens of nigglets, most to different women
>blacks disproportionately on welfare rolls
>the need for "affirmative action"
>blacks too stupid to get an ID to vote
>modern Africa vs. modern Western Europe and United States
>Asians hate blacks
>Indians hate blacks
>Muslims hate blacks and still own black slaves
>Whites hate blacks
>Blacks hate blacks and still own black slaves
>and you all fucking smell like garbage.

Let those bitchass monkey tears flow while you're busy not proving me wrong.

Forgot...
>Mexicans REALLY hate blacks.

I'm not denying this and it doesn't contradict anything I said.

Fuckin white men stole all the science and numbers an shiet.

They also stole all the limestone and we cannot build pyramids anymore.

Wrong about what? You didn't make a point. You just called me a nigger when I was already calling niggers niggers. That you know what a lute is, and that it is an ancestor of the guitar? Bra-fucking-vo. Want a pat on the back while I'm at it?

>129774331
>Peanut butter
You can't invent food.

You claim it was an invention that black people enslave and oppress people who are slightly different from themselves and my contention was that it's done throughout history.

And? They have plenty blacks raised by blacks that turn out "just fine." They also have a lot of blacks raised by whites that might as well been raised in the projects. Just because not every black turns out to be a murderous crack dealer doesn't mean they have the genetic potential of whites. You're arguing on feels.

>But how do you your statistics explain this guy I know?

>not knowing how to link posts
Newfag

Blacks can do things too. What's your point? You want a golden star by your names because your race does what every other race does too?

I didn't make that claim.

A lute is a far more complex instrument. A guitar being a watered down version of that instrument. As is a banjo to a guitar.

I deleted one > by accident.

All niggers did was exploit loopholes in early patent laws.

>guitar was invented 1886 by a nigger

>Door knob
>Golf tee
>Hair brush
>Ironing board
>Mail box
>Mop
>Rolling pin
>Shampoo rest

It's been debunked. kys nigger you have nothing.

>mixing inventions with patents
A lot of these are modifications, not unique inventions

The whole list has been debunked. Try again tyrone.

Until someone identifies the specific genes that cause these differences, I remain convinced it's mostly a social thing. Underdeveloped societies meeting developed societies and being taken advantage of. And I don't believe they were underdeveloped due to genes when colonization started, I believe they were underdeveloped due to weather and other environmental conditions being less demanding of innovation for survival in sub-saharan Africa than in Europe. People cannot surive naked and with no fire in colder areas of Europe. You might say this has been ingained into our European genes by now after all this time, and I think there might be some truth to it. But I think human potential is far more dependant on environment than genetics, without denying genetics may have some effect. I just think the effects of environment are more significant. Dumb parents usually have dumb kids, and I think it's more because they aren't intellectually stimulated enough during childhood than because they simply have stupid genes.

Engrained*

>toqonline.com/blog/black-invention-myths/
Tyrone btfo