I'm not so sure anymore...

who gives a literal fuck

Not guilty

>one of the few wholesome black male role models out there
>mainstream media destroys his legacy on hearsay

he literally dindu nuffin

he did, but it wasnt rape

I think he did it.

But personally I don't give a fuck because the Cosby show wasn't that bad for a nigger sitcom. Plus if women are dumb enough to keep going back after getting raped over and over again. Then he did nothing wrong.

I'm leaning this way now. Maybe too cynical but they have a track record of doing this.

Quite skeptical, but leaning towards "no" right now.
Any other examples besides the obvious (Michael Jackson)?

This.

Everyone knows that niggers are rapists, but when Cosby is accused of being a rapist suddenly it's okay to relax?

U wot? MSM does this shit to anyone who strays.

Yes cosby is the ideal male example to follow if you are an american
I am not american

Until he's found guilty of anything, no.

Nope, he was Uncle Toming telling blacks to raise their own kids so it was only a matter of time before (((they))) took him out

He's like a superhero that has to rape people to get his special powers. He's got to do a little bad to do a lot of good and he saves more than he rapes.

This hopefully can redpill Woke blacks into understanding the media also lies about Trump, but I won't hold.my breath on it

hes a filthy nigger
all blacks are rapists
all blacks are dumb niggers

He probably did it, but I hope he gets acquitted. Women need to be raped to keep them in line. A society where women fear rape enough to not be degenerate is a great society.

You dumb nigger through his lawyer he admitted giving qaaludes to women without telling them if he wanted to fuck them.

This. The women wanted to party with him, got drunk, did drugs, fucked him and then didn't get to be tv stars. It's a smear campaign to destroy a positive role model for nigs.

Qaaludes were a recreational drug back then and before the feminists stepped in, it was pretty well understood that if you as a woman drink and do drugs and party with a man, "partying" means foreplay to sex.

Sooo...Forced pleasure then?

This seems to be the case so far, at least based on everything reported.

I agree. This shit came out of nowhere. Well after he started railing on ghetto/rap culture which we might agree is mostly jewed.

it is kind of sad.
he has been a funnyman for decades.
he had the Fat Albert cartoons.
i'm sure he used his money and fame to get the white wimminz.
he probably liked to have them asleep so he could do kinky shit

>that pic
why is he circumsized?
fuck

>be me
>try to buy NBC
>(((someone))) doesn't like that idea
>wild rape allegations appear
>NBC deal suddenly pulled off the table and never talked about again

what went wrong bros?