Is ""wrestling"" intrinsically homosexual? Why do we allow this gay shit in our schools?

Is ""wrestling"" intrinsically homosexual? Why do we allow this gay shit in our schools?

Lmao OP got rekt by a wrestler

Was never considered gay before people knew gays. Same with other male bonding activities. Google the hermeneutics of gay suspicion. It's yet another way legalizing faggotry ruins society.

Ironically, the more masculine a sport look on paper, the gayer it is in real life.

>Was never considered gay before people knew gays. Same with other male bonding activities.
Sure, buddy, men waited the 20th century to realise they could take dicks in the ass

It's only gay if you get an erection.

As a former college wrestler, the only gay part about it was other people thinking it was gay.
>wear spandex singlet
>colorful ankle bracelet
>snap their head, penetrate deep
>snag a high crotch
- woa dude, what the heck are you talking about, that sounds gay as fuck

Do this webm looks gay to you?
I just see two men having fun and showing their close combat skills.

>Replace all wrestling programs with boxing programs
>Watch the unathletic wrestling retards get knocked out
>I know wrestling is a very athletic sport, but the margin for error in boxing is zero

Homosexual relations ar more manly because they involve more men

Liberalism is 100% intrinsically homosexual, and should be banned from schools first.

There's literally nothing wrong with blowing off steam with your bros.

This is pretty much the only high school sport where you are likely to be anally penetrated.

>"Well played, well played."

WHY

fucking Turks I swear to god

wrestling is the finest sport, but you can only do it for a lil while. After college no one wants to keep living that way.

even through these are turkroaches I would fap to that

God says sports are homo - terry a davis

They are. They are glorification of the male body.

ok there is NO FUCKING WAY IN ALL HELL this isn't faggot as fuck
this isnt even wrestling the other dude sticks his hand into his pants, ass and penis area and carreses his chest, the other one isnt even fighting it anymore

>It's only gay if you get an erection.
I hear that happens in wresting though. Does it? Why?

He survived?

It's turkeys national sport, pls educate yourself before speaking out.