That's a lot of Bergers at mcdonalds

That's a lot of Bergers at mcdonalds

It's due to food inflation and the fact that most office drones are really bad with money.

Avocado on toast being expensive isn't a meme. Urbanite professionals are raising the average with overpriced yuppy food. It's not burgers.

I pay $15 for a small chicken avacado sandwich, some almonds, and iced tea.

Fucking salad costs $11 in the chicago suburbs here. Also how the fuck do I find dressing n ot loaded with fat or salt?

I usually get stir fry at the Thai place for $8 if I don't bring food from home. I guess it would be about $11 if I got their drinks.

I get fifteen minutes for lunch, so leaving the building isn't really an option. Thus I need by from the cafeteria, which has 8 dollar sandwiches as its cheapest substantial option. Of course a single donut is cheaper, but again, it's not substantial enough. I figure this is typical of most Americans. Now, we could prepare lunches and bring them with us, but a lot of workplaces have few food storage options for their employees, and with such long hours people are often too exhausted to make food themselves. Ergo the $11 average.

Bring in vinegar and oil

I make a PB&J every morning and bring it to work.
What the fuck, are millennials going to Olive Garden for lunch?

2xMcDouble
2xMcChicken
water
$6.27 w/tax
More than filling with protein without the crap soda and potato carbs.

Chicago suburbfag here, I can get salad ingredients from ALDI for a few bucks, not 11

Yes, we're all going to the Olive Garden

>muh spensiv salad
>we wuz kangs salad
The main ingredient in shitty fast food salads is iceberg lettuce. If you can't find an entire head of iceberg lettuce for under 1 dollar you are doing it wrong.
You can buy like a whole head of lettuce, a bag of carrots, a bunch of tomatoes, other veggies of your choosing and a bottle of salad dressing and have salad for a week for 11 dollars if you don't shop like a nigger.

>PB&J every day

Senpai, that's fucked up

I work at a college

They rape the fuck out of everyone for food. I probably pay about the $11. A sandwich is like $6.99 + covfefe + tax

I SHOULD bring my own lunch, but I just don't want to meal prep.

Why don't you bring a lunch you fucktard?

I don't understand the avocado toast meme. Avocados are really cheap and bread is dirt cheap

You can charge yuppies massive overhead for trendy foods.

Finish reading the fucking post you mongoloid.

>avocados
>cheap

wut

Sounds about right

are you 5

This:
Better yet though, just prepare a salad the night before and keep it in your briefcase, computer bag, whatever.
All it takes is romaine lettuce (which you can rip in half lengthwise and then 3-5 times width wise for quick prep, after washing), cut some cherry tomatoes in half, cut thin a mini cucumber, and then put some parmesan (any form other than powdered is best imo). Ham too if you like.
For the dressing all you need is extra virgin olive oil (it's the genuine first press and best type), balsamic vinegar, and salt. If you want to make it a bit extra throw in some cayenne pepper, garlic powder, and using a bit of apple vinegar rather than entirely balsamic is nice.
Takes about a bit over 5 minutes to prepare before you go to sleep and it'll be a healthy fillling meal that costs around a dollar. Throw in some carrots too, I feel people forget how sweet, tasty, and nutritious carrots can be.

I can buy a whole avocado from my local safeway for like 2$ - if I was so inclined - and if I rationed it out for avocado toast I could probably make 3-4 toasts out of it

chicken avacado sandwhichs are amazing .. with bacon

>small chicken avacado sandwhich
>small

one piece of fruit for $2 is not cheap

That's because you're a faggot. There's uhh...somebody at home that's supposed to be making lunch for you cucky. Or do you not wanna put that awful gender bias on her? And if your almonds are roasted, why even bother paying that much to eat well. God, I want you dead

Grow your own then

Oh, and it'd be best to keep the vinegar oil mixture separate and then mix it before eating. The parmesan too so it doesn't get soggy.

i dont live in commiefornia

>Have lunch at work today
>Bowl of gumbo and a glass of water
>$5
Feels good not falling for meme meals

>at my horribly overpriced medical school
>sandwich is $3.39, water is $1, chips are $1

It's like the one place the clutches of the jew have not gotten. My wife always makes me lunch tho because money

not anymore, in swe they fucked over lentils some years ago, price still hasnt gone down fucking yuppie scum avocado prices fucked too

>fifteen minutes for lunch
>typical for most Americans

Not the white ones

Chik fil la all day

You don't need to love in California to grow avocados, fagbot

you can make a whole pot of gumbo for that much

My Mum doesn't like cooking or making food, and my Nan who used to love cooking died last month. feels bad

they dont grow well in other climates

m8, avacados are an overpriced memefruit. Not that tasty and not that great for you in relation to how much people seem to cream their jeans over them. It's like what the 'new rich' would buy to seem hip if it were food, like that bullshit acai berry.

Holy shit, what kind of shit job only allows 15 minutes for lunch?

>McDonald's sandwiches x4
>water
>yay protein

Funny... I live in Florida and have 3 different species

>lunch
?> shit I work ten hours straight ery day cept sunday without a real break
> I eat before or after work
>self-employed

Hence why I said "if I was so inclined." I don't even like avocados or guac

About right when I go to BK two crispy chicken sandwhich and a meidum drink is 14
Subway bug philly double meat and drink is 12
Only the mexican food is the cheapest being 9 dollars

>buy bulk gatorade protein bars
>buy bulk body armor drinks
>1000 calorie lunch + lots of protein and potassium with a bunch of other nutrients
>$3 per day

Fucking idiots, all of you.

I can, but then I have a whole pot of gumbo to eat, which I don't want

I hope you activate those almonds before consumption.

florida has a similar climate to california... you know most of us dont live in tropical coast states right?

>blowing 1000 calories in 1 meal

a part time one.

sell bowls of it for $4 each

>I pay $15 for a small chicken avacado sandwich, some almonds, and iced tea.
>some almonds
i hope you activate them before eating

>not knowing how to make a full meal for yourself for half the price you just stated and get to eat actual food
You're absolutely fucking retarded.

ENOUGH WITH THE FUCKING AVOCADOS, THEY'RE SHIT

4 fucking burgers and thats ok in your head?

americans are fucked.

I work and i prep my meals. € every day is too much.

You're obviously a skinny manlet that doesnt get exercise

Bbhhgg

At that point I would just give it to the folks I work with. I'm not Jewish.

>florida has a similar climate to california

I meant someone who also fucks you, Nigel. Sorry about Nan though, just lost mine

Activated almonds aren't cheap

Not a bad idea there.
Talk with your coworkers about what they might like for lunch and consider making a schedule where you bring food to sell that undercuts prices of food around you. Just be sure to get payment in advance in the beginning to make sure you don't get shafted.
Or, just start a lunch share thing where each worker make something different each day for a group. Then you only prepare food once a week and eat for cheap.

4 burgers and 2 chicken patties, they aren't very big tho.

Avocados are not cheap.

It takes a ton of water to grow them and they only grow well in places with not much water.

I do that with my breakfast and dinner.

Also, I dare you to try and get 700mg of potassium and 40g of protein in that meal.

I'm a professional athlete.

Avocado lowers test.

Makes you a beta cuck with regular consumption.

Just like soy.

Case in point.

California isn't exactly tropical.
But I am surprised to hear they can grow avacados in Florida, because I can't really even grown them in Northern California.

>Tropical coastal states

Nigger are you fucking retarded?

Cook.

Every chef thinks they're Gordon Ramsay now.

You don't eat guacamole?

What kind of faggot are you?

I spend about $9 daily for lunch.

Thats ok the average Frog sucks three brown cocks per day. You missed that study. tey aired it last week.

>Spending that much on lunch
No wonder millennials are in debt

that actually made me gag.

Guac is garbage, there's a million better things to use as dip or on sandwiches.

>buy questionable name brand protein bars
>buy questionable name brand drink mix
>am better than you

Chipotle hipster liberal cuck faggot detected

Name one (that's better than real guac made from avacados, not some poor people substitute with xanthax gum)

Trying to watch your figure for your husband? Good for you!

I highly doubt your BMR is 3000+ calories/day

Desperate shut in faggot detected.

Does my avocado eating trigger your poor little sensitive feelings, dipshit?

so what

yes, i voted for turmp

I just cook extra for dinner so I take that for lunch as leftovers, but I guess most people haven't figured out how to do that yet

>not expensing your lunch every day

Guac is too greasy for my pallet, and it also doesn't really have a taste, so with chips it feels like you're just putting grease into your mouth

mcchicken (w/ extra mcchicken sauce), small fries, and a medium coke. it's like $3.70.

I leave the office at exactly noon, drive out to the mcdonalds, grab my food (after asking for extra mcchicken sauce) and then drive to a nice grassy area and listen to talk radio for an hour while enjoying my meal.

I recently started my first job after college and these motherfuckers eat out so much its insane.
I don't know how they don't get bored going to the same few places all the time.

It's actually 3500-4000.

When I'm fighting forest fires it's 5000-6000.

Be less of a baby and get strong.

>Avocados are rich in testosterone-friendly vitamin B6 and folic acid

Literally retarded.

florida avocados are watery and taste like shit

Oak Parkfag here, sorry, im white, and not trash. Im not shopping at fucking Aldi.

If $15 dollars a day for lunch is expensive for you, you have failed at fucking life. A dam coffee is $7 these days. If you have to "budget" yourself by not buying coffee, you should probably just kill yourself

If you're trying to stop bleeding money, your daily meals are a great place to start.

If you have the discipline to stick to a food budget and diet, you have the tools required to almost effortlessly save money elsewhere.

Nope but your desperation to defend the fact that your low test shows your triggered baby boy.

people waste their money left and right who knew

I can see that. It has a lot of fat. Not for everyone for sure.

If you're trying to diet without a bunch of shitty carbs, it's awesome to supplement protein like chicken.

Ya i knowwwww mannnnn i like get $1 steaks a fresh whole fruits and veggies from my organic garden hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa

>spending more than $5 on food in a year. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah