What the fuck is wrong with these niggers

barron is literally hitler

Everything

Why block out the name?

They're desperate to be enslaved

Sup Forums rules on doxxing or some shit maybe.

It's a shame nobody necked her when she was 11.

No, I would say "Remember boyo, don't try invade Russia in the future and I buy you candy"

Everyone knows Barron calls the shots in the White House. He's so fucking alpha.

>oh, and fyi it's pedoSEXUAL now. Get used to it. It's happening, and it's beautiful.

I know, the kid is great.

What did Hitler ever do to the niggers? He treated them as equals, which in the 30s was nicer than anyone else ever was to them.

this
I'd love to suck his cock

I would do it

He did sterilize a few.

Hitler was fucking great for the US. Great for Jews, too. ww2 pretty much made us a superpower, destroyed anyone who could compete with us, killed 27 million soviets, got us scientists who created our icbms and got us to the Moon, etc.

I'd buy little Adolf an ice cream and ask him of his interest in art.

Dude report her to Secret Service

Imagine if we went back in time, and deported moon crickets, and used the Jews as slaves instead

Adolf dindu nuffin unlike this nigger

So bullying little kids is okay now on the premonition that they might potentially become the next Hitler?

Hitler didn't give a shit about niggers. They push this to further kill white pride

you blocked out the name you fucking nigger. how the fuck am i supposed to troll that whore?

The answer is no.

The left is fucking sick holy shit. Raid this whore.
>threatens his dad with murder every day
>kathy griffin goed ackbar
>shakesphere park
>starts threatening him

Wow. Itll be their fault if he does. Just wow

/thread
Seriously just report her.
There is a consequence for everything said on social media.
These people need to learn.

Jj

A public Facebook post isn't doxing

>and used the Jews as slaves instead

We would make terrible slaves and die from overwork in the fields and you'd be branded the evil Hitler for generations.

Except me, I can work in a field.

Google the post you fucking queer

There

>murder Hitler at age 11

No, I fucking wouldn't. There are 7 billion people in the world. World War 2 was so extensive I expect that most of us would not have been born had it not occurred. Our grandparents would have met someone else, etc.

Also, at 11 he'd done less-than-nothing wrong.

>liberals rationalizing violence directed at a child
why am i not surprised?

Someone reported this to secret service or FBI yet?

>Looks at the profile picture

>pay me if you laugh

Into the fucking gas chamber you go

She's right though...

No nazi ever called me a nigger.

Nigga, you a cuck.

WTF is up with these flags?

>pic related

I don't use Twitter... so someone post this pic to hers and ask if she's scared Barron might grow up to treat her like a human being.

They all really hate him

Everyone who asks 'WTF is up with these flags?' outs themselves as a newfag.

NEWFAG, WE GOT OURSELVES A NEWFAG HERE. Get fuck outta here candyass redditor faggot.

This rustles my jimmies.

Nigger

aka
>"HATE SPEECH" is not free-speech!

They made the bed... time for them to nap in it....preferably forever.

Their lack of understanding regarding the complexity of making alterations to the space-time continuum.

>2006

>Newfag

U mad bro?

niggers have no empathy, also she is too stupid to grasp the scope of her own statement

>pay me if you laugh

If only you could go back in time and shoot the guy who thought bringing blacks to America to pick cotton was a good idea

Nice try, Russian

>work kills the Jew

It all makes so much sense now.

Uh no, I won't, because killing children is just morbid and you would never even know what he would grow up to be.

Especially since we already know who she is. She's the #FFFFFF poster.

First of all, no.
Second of all, what has Barron done exactly that makes him similar to hitler?

God it looks like a massive failure

>moar liek 2017 redditor
Nigga you posing, more like you pozzing newfagOnly because of the jewish propaganda. Like I said earlier, no nazi ever called me a nigger.

I hope it is a $30,000 fidget spinner

It's fucking ABSURD how all these reddit faggots come here worried about
>breaking the rules

while ignoring the most important rule of them all...

RULE #1 (it applies to Sup Forums since all of the actual /n/ew/smen and OG Sup Forumsacks are pre-chanology cancer Sup Forumstards)

They give a fuck about all the gay rules... but then go out and literally tell normies and network news media:

>COME TO Sup Forums!!! It's where all the Super Seekrit Trump supporting anti-antifa nazis hang out and HAX0r 4 RUSSIA!!! "Normies out RReeee.... Pepe!....MEMEZ-4lyfe y0!!"

I would love for nothing more then to slowly rub their faces off with a rusty cheese-grater covered in a slurry of salt, pepper-spray and lemon juice.

They don't have souls.

Been banned more times then I can count for doxxing
Don't fucking care

Thanks Josh

Great work user
Check it below for a TS Barron hater

If I could go back to 11 year old Hitler, I'll tell him to never trust the eternal Anglo and the allies and to shape this world to the likes of his beautiful paintings.

>Russian

wat? Nice try, Kike!

Wish we could turn back time....to the good old days

>niggers
Nothing is wrong with them. Belligerence, ignorance, and petty foolery are their natural condition. Perfectly normal, perfectly healthy...at least for them.

I'd tell him that he is destined for greateness.

I wanna suck barron's cock desu

BARRON IS THE LEADER THAT WILL BEGIN THE 1000 YEAR TRUMP REICH

oh

Nah man, he has ascended alpha and went straight to "the expert" level.

You think he's got any hair down there yet?

This is going to continue until these people start getting lead poisoning.

Not that I'd advocate that sort of thing. I'm just saying, the instant someone has to think whether or not they'll be Seth Rich'd in the street over a tweet then you'll see more politeness.

Kek. Like niggers care about Hitler or what they think they know about him. They have to find a justification for everything they do and say. Why not just own your fucking behavior and say you're shitting on that kid because it's yet another opportunity to stick it to white? Be honest about it instead of being a coward.

fuck you cunt. Leave now then kys

What is it with liberals and murdering innocent kids? If you could go back in time, why not just admit Hitler to art school

>Murder an innocent little boy
>Accept moral high ground

No, you subhuman garbage. Maybe instead of turning immediately to the murder of an innocent child you could take action to prevent the future events which would lead to the rise of Nazi Germany and Hitler as we knew him.

Or, you could step back for a second and think about the repercussions of altering the past. So much of current world geopolitics has roots in WW1/2 that any action taken to alter those events could have disastrous results for the present. No Hitler? Well, does WW2 unfold as it did? How would things be different? Do you think everything will suddenly be sunshine and lollipops? Maybe Stalin just decides to go even more batshit even sooner, and steamrolls even more of Europe into thirdworld shitholes than he actually did. Who knows?

Use your fucking brain.

How can me get Brandon on here? Sup Forumsdoctrination is exactly what he needs.

I'd be like "Leave the Jews alone, I know you mean well but you basically write them a blank cheque for the next 60 years and you ruin the word fascism for everyone"

and then I'd ruffle his hair and get back in my time machine, off to anally molest peasant girls in the middle ages after I dazzle them with my magicalpowers

you have to do it in the ass so you're sure you don't father any children

No matter what side you're on 11 year old Hitler was an innocent kid who literally had done nothing wrong.

BECAUSE HE'S THE SON OF LITERALLY HITLER SO THAT MAKES HIM LITERALLY HITLER DUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHH

At least once a year throughout high school and college our college professor would ask the class "if you could go back and kill baby Hitler, would you do it?" Naturally, all the blue-pilled faggots would not only agree but say shit like torture him to death, etc.
This is the society we live in and it just makes me unironically love Hitler even more.

Wait, shit, I don't even speak German. I bet Lil Hitler didn't even understand what I said.

Hitler did nothing wrong throughout all his life, especially when he was eleven. This mongoloid kike needs to be gassed to consider the murder of the presidents son and possibly the future president of burger land.

>say shit like torture him to death
they are what they claim to hate

>What the fuck is wrong with these niggers

They're niggers.......

This.
Even if you dislike Hitler because you're a bluepilled plebeian trying someone for a crime they've yet to commit is immoral and no way to properly run a society.
There is no justifiable reason to ever kill a kid unless it's a true mercy kill.

>Doesn't know about the November Revolution
>Leave the jews alone
>Reddit spacing

Hitler didn't arise to power from nothing user. Hitler was a response from jews murdering Germans. Read a fucking history book, then you will be chanting 6 million more.

They treat Hitler like he was Satan himself. Especially all the niggers, spics and white women in the class.
Also, I never once was taught about Stalin and the Holodomor, which killed way more people.I found out that shit on my own.
Really makes me think what the fuck's wrong with Burger (((education)))

That sound like an actionable secret service threat tweet
also I would give hitler a sports almanac of war and a laptop computer full of anime, dank memes, rare pepes and nuclear weapon plans

>be straight white male
>always vaguely thought of myself as liberal & progressive
>always thought democrats were the good guys and republicans were all evil rich racists
>used to think all races were the same, and the genders were completely equal besides physical traits
>SJW shit starts happening
>slowly realize how retarded and intellectually dishonest and self-righteous they are
>it keeps getting worse & worse
>start lurking on Sup Forums because the discourse is honest if nothing else
>now kinda dislike black people and women generally
>still try to treat everyone the same but it's becoming more & more difficult to hide my cynicism

A lot of the shit lefties and SJWs bitch about they did to themselves by acting like fucking assholes and turning naive people against them.

>stalin killed gazillion people
>your source?
>black book of communsim
>topkek.png

>be on Sup Forums
>get offended by jokes
Holy shit. Go back to wherever you normies came from and stay there. You are everything Sup Forums hates. Why are you here with people who don't even like you?

No, you're misunderstanding me. By overtly targeting the jews he handed them the remainder of the 20th and presumably the 21st century. Sure, I could try to help him eradicate the jews, but you can never be sure of getting them all. Imagine jews couldn't just say "b-but my holland cost" to get out of trouble.