Pssst, just wanted to remind you that having a preference of women is racist

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NwY74h3Mujk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What's wrong with racism?

psssst, just wanted to remind you that the modern left is heading full steam ahead to Brave New World's "You owe other people your body" mentality

>wanting pavement apes
no no no NO

God it feels so fucking good to not be a self-hating white person.

I had a conversation like this with someone at a university not that long ago.

>It's racist to say you wouldn't date from a racial group!
>So be it. Don't care.
>What??? Racism is bad!!!
>Everything is 'racism' these days. I don't care.
>Racism is bad!!!
>Don't care.

And so on. The person seemed genuinely disturbed by the conversation, though. I think it's a religion for those people more than anything else.

>most black people have unaesthetic facial features
>most smell like cocoa butter and sweat
>most are loud

My dick ain't into the 99%

I like black staceys

the words 'racist' and 'sexist' as well as the suffix 'phobe' have lost all meaning

when everything is racist, nothing is.

>I think it's a religion for those people more than anything else.
It really is. Especially when they just want to preach their views and not argue them.

come on goyim, just suck a cock, don't be a racist!

God just look at that you can tell she's desperately wanting to be white

You're transphobic if you won't date a MTF just because she has a penis. She's still a woman.

Right. Like shes wearing white woman hair.

Sad

Not wanting to fuck members of your sex is just plain homophobia

pssst, saying there's an entire spectrum of genders is "not progressivism" isn't "just tolerant"- it's just retardism. not here to argue! just informing!

So he has no problem with arranged marriages? After all, you can't have a preference if the choice is made for you!

Why would any 1 listen to a gays opinion on women?

I can make her a bit more white;)))))))))))))

>not here to argue! just informing!
Why are liberals such condescending faggots? Do they have zero fucking self awareness?

I would gladly help her with that

YOU SHOULD RACE-MIX GOYIM
YOU WOULDN'T WANT TO BE RACIST, WOULD YOU?

seriously. those poor unfortunate souls.

So women can't be raped, right? Turns out they were just being sexist and racist?

Ok, as a white man, I'm good with that. It's my job to teach my white son the same.

I completely don't get the double standards of "racism".

Every race out there is racist against another race, sometimes even their own race. For example, Asians has difference levels of hate/racism toward other Asian groups. Chinese & Korean people hate the Japs.

Why is that racism is only considered "bad" when you are white?

And don't pull that slavery bullshit on me, Slavery was never about racism, it was about business. If you can get guaranteed labor why paying only a 1-time fee, you would jump at the chance.

>>Just buy my made up nonsense, goy
>>Thems the facts dont argue
Of course he doesn't want to argue the fucking point, hard to argue for affirmative action rape.

>Pssst
This is the new "Umm no sweetie". Make it so.

So does him having a preference for men make him a sexist?

Because they don't want to have to back up their opinions with fact.

OH YEAH TYLER OAKLEY
I remember that faggot like it was yesterday. He's a literal faggot. It's this same faggot:
youtube.com/watch?v=NwY74h3Mujk

And what about rejecting gay people?
Im homophobic if i do so?

>Grew up in 99.9% white country
>grew up being surrounded by white peers. Whites in medias, whites on youtube, whites on ads, interacted with whites for as long as I remember
>friends are white
>First crush was white
>first love was white
>prefer white women
>And then I finally start interacting with 'west'
>Some random dude tells me that I am racist for sticking with whites

what the fug.

wait a second tyler oakey
.. are you trying to control me?

So people are not allowed to have preferences now?

Let me guess, you're getting rejected by in favor of white women?

Ok, I'm racist then.

Can't stop me from having a whole folder dedicated to ebony to treat my chronic jungle fever.

just grow a pair..... of tits, that is

They know what they're doing.

They get validation from attention. The more retarded their argument, the more attention they get.

The only way to beat them is give them no validation whatsoever.

Ever notice that the cucks spouting this shit, never have to live near the fuckers?

But they know that one brown guy down the way, drives a merc'. They seem okay.

Fucking virtue signalling pricks!

>Psst
>Umm no sweetie
Yes. They are. They're all stuck up their own asses and think they're clever, when really they're morons.

Looks like a mulatto

Literally who the fuck is this white suburban numale and why does he have a check mark?
The blue check mark lost all meaning

Told my father that I wouldn't date/procreate with anything other than the white race. He agreed.

Pretty much voluntarily human centipede.

I'm sorry I'm not attracted to the 3D race as much as I am attracted to fat 2D anime mascots

>sour grapes: The post

are these people seriously this crazy? what the fuck man

Defending the safety and security of your genetic lineage is no more wrong than defending the safety and security of your own family. It is in fact a law of nature. Any herd of animals will attempt to defend their group against a foreign predator just as any family would protect their offspring from a stranger. Racism is a Jew word attempting to deceive you into thinking that everyone has your best interests at heart as if your were one of (((them))). It is quite simply false.
The further you are from someone genetically, the less of an empathetic response will be triggered psychologically.
Any attempt to mask this by stating it is evil or unnatural is as much a lie as the gender is a spectrum theory. So-called racism is part of the evolutionary process.

The next step is to extend this to having a preference of gender being sexist.

I prefer 2D booty over whatever bullshit these people call a 3D behind.

>women can fuck anyone they want!
>unless it's exclusively white men!

We have to turn this around so hes the bad guy for putting his ideas about sexuality on us call him a white male so the sjws feed on its own kind

I've already seen people try to apply this, stating that if you wouldn't date a trans "woman" you are some kind of a biggot. Slippery slopes are real.

Ok, by his logic all 10/10 women are obligated to give their sexual attention to every fat, ugly neckbeard that makes a pass at them. You know, for equality's sake.

>Saying an entire gender is not your type is sexism.
>Saying an entire person is not your type is hominism.
The fuck kind of logic is that?

Not wanting to fuck members of the opposite sex is heterophobia.

what's wrong with that?

Absolutely nothing.

He should kiss an abo to show us how it's done

We really need to understand that RADICAL EGALITARIANISM is their defacto religion. If you realize this, dealing with them is more effective.

SJWism is a kind of game, a sort of LARPing. The game is played by getting as many oppression points as you can. Straight white men being the least oppressed, and black lesbian transgender crippled retarded Muslim is the most oppressed.

It's basically oppression bingo. Does something make you special or different? Mark it on the snowflake bingo card.

Most people do, simply because they don't act like fucking niggers. I do not mind sharing my society with those blacks.

Anyone who only dates inside their own species is speciphobic. Just saying.

Nothing new.

The people of Sodom saw new people come to town and surrounded the house and demanded to have sex with the strangers. Sodom was a liberal utopia where everyone belonged to one another.

>not here to argue! just informing!
classic liberal

>Not here to argue
Is just another way of saying
>I can't back up this assertion

Fine then, I'm a racist. Reminder to everybody that if somebody calls you a racist, embrace that shit.

pssst, saying an entire gender of people is "not your type" isn't "just a preference" it's just sexism, not here to argue! Just informing!

If you refuse to suck a gay man's cock you're a homophobe

>Somebody actually took the time to draw and clean that picture
W E W

Anyone who doesn't want to fuck goats is quite simply goatphobic. It's the current year!

I always say my definition of racism differs from theirs, turn 360 degrees, and walk away

>Makes assertion
>"I don't have to defend my position, It's a fact"
Yep definite liberal speak.
The Egalitarian concept is a basic attempt to strip down your natural belief system and replace it with social constructs. Identity is a risk, identity is what makes us individuals and individuality is the enemy to them.
If you are an individual, you have your own thoughts, goals and perspectives. It makes you better at somethings and worse at others. It is a principle concept in class systems, the idea that some people enjoy a greater status whether through hard work or superior ability.
Marist Communism stand in direct contrast to this notion. Any individual thought or deviation from the herd mentality is a risk for them and so you must strip down all identity, neutralize any beliefs that make one better or worse and convince the majority to turn on those whom speak out against the groupthink without allowing for debate.
It's the plot for practically every anti-Utopian science fiction novel ever written.

His entire premise is bullshit anyway.
If he'd said "saying you don't like an entire race", or "wouldn't never date someone from x race" you could have an argument.
But your type is someone you have a preference for.
Not "the only people you would ever talk too."
So it's racist to have a preference?
Yes. I am more attracted to people who look similar to me.
Big fucking deal.
It doesn't mean I want exclusively white girls, or that if I talk to a nice asian girl I won't like her.

mulatinha gostosa, papava na boa

He's right. We need state enforced interracial breeding grounds ASAP

White people aren't my type. Still not racist though.

She's a half kike nig. lol she's hot though

Why won't you date a woman, faggot? You sexist?

>What's wrong with racism?
FPBP. See, OP is factually correct that any race-based or race-linked standard is implicitly racist. It's just that racism is a GOOD thing, a normal part of human discernment and judgment.

Sup Forums, stop shying away from racism. Every time you try to prove "I'm not racist" "the left are the REEEL racists!", you are playing into the hands of the Jew by accepting the idea that racism is some kind of evil or crime. STOP PLAYING INTO THEIR HANDS, MAKE RACISM GREAT AGAIN

>heading
>not already there for decades
hello, what has living on Mars been like for you?

>call the bigoted shitlord a racist
>"Yes, I am racist."
>...fuck, now what

ever touched a black girls hair? its fucking gross. I banged a half black girl once and her hair was still slightly nappy. its fucking disgusting dude.

Day of the cavities when?

>i don't get it
Oh you sweet freshly redpilled child.

You're still at the phase where you try to make sense out of it all. That's not how it works with Jewish indoctrinated leftists. It was never about equality.

Homo here, and this is a huge "problem" for them in the gay scene, since a very significant percentage of gays are racist nationalists and will often have "no fats, no femmes, whites only" in their profiles.

But we're meant to be oppressed, not the oppressors! Fuck you, cunt. I like whites only. Are you literally trying to police my sexual preferences? #LiterallyShaking

I'm not attracted to women with ape faces, greasy, nappy hair, flat boxer noses, saggy jungle tits, or cottage cheese cellulite asses. It has nothing to do with race, but, coincidentally, niggers are ugly.

God helps us all

#mybodymychoice
#ifitaintwhiteitsnotgoinginside

Because whites are under attack and "racism" would halt it.

Is this guy gay? Because if he is then according to his logic him saying that women an entire gender is not his type, is sexist. What does he have against women? He should lose his misogyny. I'm getting tired of all these degenerates telling us who we can prefer to fuck. It's none of their damn business.

I here it's salty in Sodom these days.

Absolvtely Disgvsting

10000% this. Criminally underrated

what ever happened to public hangings?

BAN ASSAULT PERSONAL TASTE AND OPINIONS!

>It's Hillary!
I fucking cringed.

>if you don't suck dick, you're a homophobe
Fuck you, Oakley. If my preferences are "racist" so be it, but the last time I checked I'm a free person who can choose whatever he wants. If you feel compelled to eat shit because not eating shit would be to discriminate against shit, that's your life, but you really should keep your compulsions to yourself.

Don't you know she's not a human? She's a reptile imitating human emotions and masquerading with human flesh.
>Yes I am Hillary I am hip and to the beat with the kids

Well I have no taste in any other shade of people so get over it. cuck