Tick tock Poland

Tick tock Poland
Your time is running out

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3yh2InVsFag
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>also czech republic and hungary
>not in the headline

I mean, no offense but how does anyone call this journalism ?
It fucking sucks

What happens if they don't take any past the deadline? New arbitrary deadline?

that way it's creating a narrative suggesting that Poland is alone and as such has no chances and shouldn't be taken seriously

Where is that one Finnish faggot I spent more than an hour arguing with that was telling me about how the West was fighting back via BASED Poland and Hungary not taking in refugees? Looks like I was right yet again.

>zero religion of peace attacks
>zero refugees taken

Hmmmm... I wonder why this pattern...

>inb4 poland lets them in, and lets the public attack them

So... it's over in less than 24h? Goodbye guys...

Trigger Article 50

fuck you deadlines and fuck EU

Come on Poland. I'm sure you have accomodations for at least 6 millions refugees.

Stay strong polonia

lulzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
like wut finna happen

Its only fair. Europe took in all those polish refugees when WW2 was starting up

if the EU somehow declares war on Poland for this I'd volunteer
I am a Hitlerian who unironically thinks Hitler did nothing wrong, including invading Poland, but I'll die defending Poland from the corporate diversity satanic beast that is EU

fuck that shit, kill them all

Fuck you EU!

I'm 1/4 polish, I'd gladly leave my shit life to go die defending the fatherland.

Looks like the EU is trying to dissolve itself...

This. Fuck these dictators, I hope Poland gives them hell, takes all the gibs they can and sticks the EU with the finger.

Stand strong for the love of god don't let our sacrifice be in vain

fckc

The problem is, that merkel is naive
She isnt a bad human, but the elite jews tell her, that only a united europe with a single goverment can keep peace between our boarders
The problem here is that merkel is not redpilled
She has no idea that the jews want mass imigration in order to enslave the whole world under 1 goverment, and basicially making them the leaders of the world
Merkel wants that too, but Merkel really wants to help the people, and bring peace and end poverty
But she just doesnt believe that the jews want to exploit that, and her naive beeing is going to kill us all

They should take in only Caucasian swedes as refugees abandoned by their own country.

Metro is among the worst of UK "journalism".

At least ours clock isn't plug in to the bomb

>be Polan
>receive 1283139130237 €uromonies since Anschluss in 2009
>akschully only be receiving gobsmedats since independence in 1990s
>always net beneficiary of EU
>send all the trash labor force to UK to scrub toilets
>send car thieves to Germany
>send prostitutes as well
>for once EU asks to accept some refugees to ease their burden
>form austimo VISEGRAD gang and act all tough
>tick tock

Fuck the EU. Fuck Merkel the race traitor, and fuck May the cuckservative.

That would be very nice of them. Although I wouldn't mind them screening us to make sure that no God damn leftist comes along with us.

>mfw WW3 will start because Poland did not want to take in brown people

Sure refugees will want to stay in ex soviet country.

Just take in a bunch, then let them conveniently disappear.

Poland needs to get with the times and accept refugees, the idea that they commit crimes and lead to terror is racist bullshit, they actually decrease crime look at the stats racists.

they have, they have accepted millions of ukranian refugees. When will they start talking about that?

Don't worry I'm on my way Slav, and I'm bringing all the guns

It's time

You need to get fucked

This. She is functionally retarded on border security and believes germany deserves its punishment for being evil nazis. Its ridiculous. The idea of being a world citizen is suicidal. "Oh I can't pick where I was born, I have no right to decide where someone can live, but my government can.

they're not the right color

Stand fast Poland, don't give em an inch!

o kurwa

>ukranian refugees
Who the fuck cares about white people?

u jelly we not letting you in our sikrit klub i know

>metro

EU is going to draw lines in the sand and then do what if they get crossed? aren't the refugees amazing? why not keep them all to theirself? they're lucky that poland is being so kind.

I believe in you Poland, you'll be fine cause no refugee would want to be left without the free gibs they get at germany and france.

>You have 24 hours to start taking in refugees

Or what?

And when Poland says no, what are you autismo German cucks going to do about it? All your war-capable men died in WW2, you are left with nu-male cucks who wouldn't even know which direction to point a gun. Face it, they called your bluff.

even if they don't it's important and uplifting that we have countries in europe that value their own people over immigrants from the third world.

Don't give up Poland! Don't let faggoty globalists ruin your country.

>y no Shitskins?
Fucking diversity.

stay strong against this BS

fuck the refugees

>krauts have to get Russia to do the lifting since their military is shit tier

Having Poland get invaded by the Russians because krauts were butthurt about pols not taking brown people would be so fucking stupid I can actually see it happening.

Absolutely Haram.

>where's the diversity

Isn't Halifax super rural and rednecky? Why are they surprised there aren't many blacks?

22 hours 42 minutes...

Poland will be kicked out of the EU and can say goodbye to the gibs

we literally wouldn't be able to keep them in Poland even if we wanted

Or waht? Germany and France are gonna blitzkrieg their way to Eastern Europe?

Good

you know why. They don't want white people to exist.

So all we have to do is wait 24 hours and we're free of this mess? Wonderful.

>be Germon
>start two wars
>never paid for destroying our country
>Kill over 10 millions of people
>+137 innocent people from Paris
>+87 from Nice
>+35 Belgium
>+22 Manchester
>Trying to Destroy europe again but now full jihad with autodestuction option on

Bomp

6 million niggers please, settle them all right next to german border. Enjoy the show

lmao Poland either accepts them or half the population has to move to Britain and clean toilets to make up for the lack of EU bucks.

I don't see how this is a problem, you already have the camps to house them.

Doesn't Poland have a bunch of unused camps from the 30's and 40's? Just use those.

Because about 5% of the population lives downtown where its super diverse and think thats what the entire province should be like

Fuck the EU, mang.

It's not journalism

it's propaganda, but I don't think the word propaganda fully encompasses how vile and disgusting it is.

I meant more just bury them.

I agree
have to pay less taxes to support your third world country

If only more of you leeches would leave

>Poland will be kicked out of the EU

If that's all it takes to get out of the EU, why didn't Britain just refuse to take in more muzzies?

Yeah I know. I just wanted to confirm my assumption about Halifax. I've never actually been. Most of what I know about it is based on Trailer Park Boys.

stfu, better than giving money to niggers
poles are based

Fuck off eu, we don't want any rapefugees

Amor patriae nostra lex

Death to all mohameddans

Remember Chocim

Remember Wieden

t. NJ Pole

First Isis gave France a 24 hour deadline, now France is giving other people a 24 hour deadline.

Usually, they formally surrender before collaborating.

refugees never leave if they get even the slightest amount of hospitality and then you're stuck with them forever. THEY NEVER LEAVE so the only winning move is to never take them in.

Murder and bury them, if they ask they went back to Sweden.

European infighting begins NOW.

FUCK the EU for trying to fuck up everyone else with shitskins.

You people need to revolt and start stringing up your elected officials who are pushing this diversity shit. Seriously, someone put Merkel's head on a pike as a warning to others to NOT purposely push to destroy your heritage.

Fuck globalists, they deserve death.

Make me, bitch.

ezpz

You have no other choice polacks

You'll be fine.

Remember that short-term economic hardship is better than long term genocide of your nation and people.

The EU can kick out eastern europe from their club, all it will do is cause eastern europe to create their own trade coalition and/or join the SCO with Russia.

I can't believe the EU politicians would be this monumentally boneheaded, so I suspect the polish et al governments will "give in" to the ultimatum and act like they've been strong-armed and forced

There should be riots in poland, hungary, and czech republic tomorrow over it, but you just know there won't be.

Mein neger

Are there any camps leftover from WW2, just send them to those places, kill them, and say "Oh, they never came"

Music theme for this thread
youtube.com/watch?v=3yh2InVsFag

Based EU. Now we just need Blacked to set up a studio in pooland and we're golden.

>then the winged hussars arrived

there is an exit fee, you will have to pay your denbts

I wish a nation would

Hahahaha this.

Just create a massive ghetto along the border. Release propaganda stating how good it is in Germany and how shitty Poland is, so they flood into Germany and further destroy it.

Germany has had its time. Now it must die.

I got so mad that I didn't catch the joke right away.

an the EU impose sanctions on specific member States for not meeting the EU' s requirements? If they can what would this one trigger?