Is race mainly defined by how a person looks? Who is more european, Julius Evola or Taylor Swift?

Is race mainly defined by how a person looks? Who is more european, Julius Evola or Taylor Swift?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aopbnCMvGzQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Evola looks pretty beta for what he preached.

I would like to see you with his age in that picture. Stick to the topic please.

race is defined by your genetics

genetics govern your appearance

you have the cart in front of the horse, user; your tail is wagging its dog

You miss the point. Do genetics govern your behaviour too? If so, what is more important to define your race, your behavior or your appearance? Who acted more like a european during his life, Evola or Taylor Swift?

If genetics don't govern your behavior, what is the point of race preservation, only looks? I am not saying looks are not important, but asking your opinion.

> Do genetics govern your behaviour too?
Yes

>If so, what is more important to define your race, your behavior or your appearance?
Your genetics define your behaviour, your appearance, and your race

poltards can't even define ''white''

Here you go

To ask questions like this you must be an American, maybe a Canadian.
In Europe we don't think mainly of race, we speak of ethnicities.
Pic is languages groups in France. So many people linked by a common ancestry and history. So many racial features unique to these peoples.

Oops.

Are you aware that some people look like europeans but don't behave like europeans at all?

It's funny how nobody answers the second question.

>taylor swift
>white

i honestly wouldn't give a shit and call her white but i really hate that mostly americans are the ones that scream YOURE NOT WHITE, kiss yoursleves ameriturds.

>
>> Do genetics govern your behaviour too?
>Yes

Therefore no freewill?

Evola, because women are jews and faggots.

>Is race mainly defined by how a person looks? Who is more european, Julius Evola or Taylor Swift?
EUROPOORS aren't ARYAN
>Evola, because women are jews and faggots.
dirty anti-woman anti-gay christkike scum

To me, appearance is secondary. Some traits are hidden for generations and still be european 100%.

Taylor swift is a British transfaggot.

Stop obsessing over him you stupid cucks.

He's a social disease to children.

And he's not in the upper tier of Aryan genetics.

So STFU already.

Taytay is an Aryan goddess anyway.

>dirty anti-woman anti-gay christkike scum
wigger-pagan white knight nationalist hindu street shitter

>Taylor swift is a British transfaggot.
>Stop obsessing over him you stupid cucks.
>He's a social disease to children.
>And he's not in the upper tier of Aryan genetics.
>So STFU already.
>wigger-pagan white knight nationalist hindu street shitter
RACISM
A
C
I
S
M

Do you try to deconstruct any other races or only for white people?

christjews think jesus is white
you aren't deserving of the label "white" if you're a christian

>mostly americans are the ones that scream YOURE NOT WHITE
Nope. It's mostly roaches and kikes with proxies. No shortage of Britbongs doing it, which is no surprise since the absolutely retarded opinions on race spewed by burger education was inherited from them.

delet this

White people are the only ones who matter and there's no such thing as "pan-asian"

"White" is a pretty loose term. We should use the term european, and we should define it as being close enough to the original european populations: Hunter-gatherers, neolithic farmers and indo-europeans. Pic related.

That "hierarchy " on white countries is just pathetic. d&c
and who made english the centroid? and how the hell slovaks, scandos(sweden, etc..), ucranians, lithuanians had any kind of relevance, world acomplshiments, culture, glory, europiean heritage than spaniards, north italians and portuguese. It's ridiculous.

I wouldn't take that guy serious after that image.

i think you'll find americans made up their own language

Oh I see... Some of those ethnicities have accomplished quite a lot given that they are ''lesser'' whites.

He was crippled by a bomb blast in WWII and had been wheelchair-bound for decades when that photo was taken.

Young Evola looked fairly badass for a history scholar.

>be serb
>call an american out on his education on serbia and it's history for calling me a roach rape baby even tho it's the other way around
>get >serbs >white everytime
i doubt that every american is a roach proxy fag even tho i never called or said that i'm white in that thread.

Yeah of course, that doesn't mean it isn't genetic.
Genetic traits are like a given trajectory and power of an arrow. You can't predict where it will land precisely to the mm, but you can predict the general direction and area.

It seems like you're slowly trying to make the nature vs nurture argument - but that's been settled for anyone with a brain for a long time. Human behaviour and capability are governed by both, not just one or the other.

looked like a typical Sup Forums edgelord

He was.

Tay is 100% American.

...You what, mate?
"Slavs are not white" is a dumb meme. And I was referring more to those atrocious "Reminder that you must be from X to be white" threads.

>...You what, mate?
YOU DIRTY CHRISTIAN KIKE
FUCK OFF
U
C
K

O
F
F

Newfags, this is spam. This is an example of a bait thread. When someone writes a
>one-line
>contextless
>unanswerably broad
>easily researched
>writing prompt
>one post
the correct response is to sage, ignore or report. Do not reply. OP is likely a third worlder paid by the (you)s and he's not here, he's already starting another bait thread, to inhibit the creation of legitimate content.

serbs aren't slavs bruh.

Race isnt governed by anything since race isnt even real

I didn't even say my opinion.

But I am agree with you, it's not only nature, it's a bit of nature and a bit of nurture.

The questions are:

1)Can we include nurture inside the term "race"?
2)To which point race influences behavior? Can an african behave like an european with the proper nurture? If so, what is the point of being against race-mixing?

My opinions:

1)Yes. I think it is a two-way path. Genetics create culture which influences nurture, and nurture has the potential to influence behavior and evolutive adaptation. Hence at this point, we have a culture that counts as much as genetics.
2)It influences it a lot. An african can never fully absorv european culture, he lacks the hardware requirements, so to speak. Looks are important enough to be a reason by themselves to preserve a race.

Shut up tripfag. You are cancer and I hope you get cancer. Watch your left.

You forgot your tinfoil hat, loser.

>Shut up tripfag. You are cancer and I hope you get cancer. Watch your left.
GET BANNED, KIKE

????????????????
Um, ok. If not Slavs, then what?

He was you fucking dumbass, every philospher was.

wrong thread
but the point is valid :P american deviated from english after the revolutionary war

>If not Slavs, then what?
Dinarid hagravens

They both have European facial structures and bone morphology.

That is a fucking multilayered form of stupidity. Are you even white?

Way to spew a bunch of ad hominems while not giving a single argument.

I have always considered this Baltid/Cromagnid shit to be absurd desu.

>his flag is literally a bundle of sticks

>Baltid/Cromagnid

sorry i don't understand what you just said.

Because your preposition is both pointless and absurd, even for the sake of hyperbole.

>Race if governed by a person's looks

Not merely looks. What does that even mean? If you mean cranial morphology and phenotype/features, sure, those are good indicators of race. But it's in their DNA m8.

>Who is more European, Evola or Swift

It's an absurd thing to ask. Evola was born in Europe, so I suppose he's more European. But I you need to explain your autism for their to be any argument. You aren't even white.

Your chart that has the races of Europe uses terminology like Baltid and Cromagnid. It makes very little sense to me.

the fuck is up with these flags holy shit

Evola

It is pretty obvious that you lack basic comprehension skills. I was making questions, not stating my opinions.

>making questions

OK Jamal, explain the autism behind the questions you're making then.

>Baltid and Cromagnid
sorry i never heard nor i know what these words are in the english language.

slavic people are mostly very white, blonde and short.
we serbs are usually dark and tall since we are more dinaroid and closer to mediterraneans than to slavs.

Serbains and bosnians above north italians and spanish

lmao xddddd

This is made by some slavshit

He was paralyzed from walking the streets for fun during a bombing raid in WWII.

If you put that much make-up on the dude I bet he would look pure white too...

Evola was a massive degenerate and societal dead end, it's not surprising.

>european
not a race
iberians look more moor than they do russian. Europe is jut a continent

>white
not a race
its a colonial nickname for Caucasians who were surrounded by nigger, chink and native

>Caucasian
is a race
ethnicity within Caucasian are anglo, nordic, greek, arab, paki, pole etc

caucaian are all the same race but change lowly on a spectrum/compass

>being white is my only pride
you're the one to talk

>slavic people are mostly very white, blonde and short
They're not short, meds are shorter. They're taller than french and italians.

>iberians

Not a race. Within the iberian peninsula you can find literal arabs and nordic looking people.

>russian

Not a race. Within Rusia you can find literal mongols and nordic looking people

>white

Not a race, ok.

>european

It is a race, if you define it in terms of proximity to the three ancient european populations. As I see it, race can only be scientifically determined by genetics. There is no other way.

It is based on genetic distance, nigger. Italians and Spanish are heavily bred with Arabs, therefore further from core Europeans.

Do you think there should be a distinction between these prehistorical groups in a modern context? Basque LARPers go on and on about that type of shit. (Pointlessly imo).

that's why we are not real meds and more mountain people, i'm 188 and there are a lot of guys taller than me, i go to a college where we have fashion design classes and that's literally 50 something females(they all want to become famous models) from one city that are a few cm shorter than me, and i feel like a manlet when they wear heels since they are then my height or even taller than me.

I know, doesn't mean other slavs are short. There are a lot of misconception about slavs and yugos, mainly spread by western """academics""".

so is asian race, really?

bare in mind that asia has a mix of caucasian (mainly persian/indian) and mongloid

my point is, that caucasian on here shouldn't be too divided. im married to a lebonese/persian, and it not exactly race mixing. plus our kids resemble both of us. unlike people who mix with gookz and black etc

anyway, we are not slavs and a completely different race, tho we don't hate slavs since we share a similar culture and are mostly orthodox christians.

Race is defined by the Census.

I guess Croatians and Slovenians can still be called slavic, judging by haplogroups. But the buck stops at Serbia I guess.

I bet there's a fucking kike hiding behind this Deus Vult flag.

pretty much this, slovenians are almost pure slavs while croatians are somewhat slavs and somewhat dinaroids.
what are you even?

Where would Injuns be on this graph? I know I've got some Injun in me somewhere

>what are you even?
Austrian crypto-slav.

>crusaders kill all the jews when they take jeruslaem
>jews are behind this

I'm saying he's a jew masquerading as a christian.

Yes, there should be a distinction, as they were already different genetically speaking.

Nowadays, we can distinguish between northern and southern europeans. Southern europeans look darker mainly because they are closer to neolithic farmers. They are also influenced by arabs and afircans, but even if they were not they would still look darker. As you can see, only sicilians are considerabily close to arabs and jews and at the same time far from original europeans.

Both northern and southern europeans have more or less the same hunter-gatherer admixture.

My bad, cypriots and greeks are actually closer to arabs and jews than sicilians.

she's 'merican, not european you cunt.

>american

Not a race. Stop spawning mongrels please

youtube.com/watch?v=aopbnCMvGzQ