NOTHING Will Save Trump Now

Tick tock, tick tock... impeachment very soon.

Not yet.

But soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RE-uhXKO-nk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernie_Sanders
youtube.com/watch?v=LdpCl706LKI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NEVER EVER

no, but firing mueller is going to be awesome

You're saying its over for Trump?

>saythelinesimpsons.jpeg

(((rubin)))

Says increasingly nervous bot, for the 648627th time this year.
Face it, faggot, you've been saying this for half a year and nothing's happened.

Sorry about my manners.

Es ist vorbei für dumpf

>mexicopost
>(((rubin)))

>Not yet.
>But soon.

>Eventually.
>Any day now.
>Maybe I should clean my room.

when will they get the message. They can't stump the trump

Are the Dems eventually going to admit that the entire Russia hacking conspiracy was a hoax cooked up by the Clinton campaign team and let it go?
Or are they just going to keep milking this fiction for political points with their brainwashed base?

You're correct, executive privilege won't save him, the fact that there are no crimes or wrong-doing will.

scum

>hahaha lets impeach drumpf and make Mike "The Shocker" Pence president instead haha drumpfies BTFO
How will we ever recover?

Is tick tock the new meme to start Trump troll threads? I'm gonna start using it.

this impeachment meme is played out

YA

>"HAHa take that DRUMPFIES"
>"DRUMPFIES" is literally the most 13 year old autistic cringe word I've ever heard

Sooner you accept the god emperor and stop driving your party into the ground, the better

said increasingly nervous numale for the 20th time this year.

ITS REALLY OVER FOR TRUMP THIS TIME

Sessions was the man during that hearing. He threw it right back in their faces, it was great.

Face it, you autistic faggots played your hand and lost. You literally got way to confident and even made fun of Trump supporters and said "IT ISNT HACKING you're just losing" before you spectacularly lost "against all odds". You people are morons, and people are getting more and more tired of your shit. Not only have you failed to change the minds of any voters, you've solidified his base and also even got GOPe like McCain, Rubio and fucking Jeb defending him. The Russia jabs are wearing thin on Americans, and anyone with half a brain and some semblance of how the world works (aka Not Democrats) see right through it.

Face it, unless your perform massive surgery and remove the tumors in your party you're dead on the table. Bernie is about to implode your new voters and ruin your party's chance of ever having a majority for the next 20-30 years.

Imagine if Sanders goes third party in 2020 as a big fuck you to the Dems. He might actually be like the reverse Ross Perot.

He'll effectively cut off his parties supply of new voters and ruin the DNC for generations.

I fully support it.

Trying to impeach Trump will only polarize society to push the pendulum even further right.

Go for it. Shortsighted kike loving imbeciles. We are the future either way.

>Take house
>Take senate
>Take presidency
>This hearing didnt prove shit
>Last hearing didnt prove shit
>Investigations went nowhere before mueller
>Post-mueller its weekly "X IS A PERSON OF INTEREST DRUMPF BTFO"
>nothing comes of it, hes just being thorough and checking everyone
>Economy is up
>Unemployments down
>Get told daily trump and the GoP are failing and theres a blue wave coming
Exactly where is this supposed to come from? Do they really think the wall not going up and being done day 1 means Trumps a failure?

@129789701
>1 post by this ID

here we go again . .

youtube.com/watch?v=RE-uhXKO-nk

>as a big fuck you to the Dems

Sanders has almost always been an independent. He labeled himself a Democrat just before the election. And as soon as he lost he split from the party again.

pic related
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernie_Sanders

He literally considers the democrat party too right wing. Those are his own words.

They'll probably say that the republicans kept questioning whether Obama was really american for years too, so now it's their turn.

Which would be ironic, because that claim was also invented by the Clinton campaign.

Considering how few of the "protesters" actually voted in the election it's likely all talk. Once things turn around and we start getting the really cool tech people will start to realize there's nothing to Progressivism but division and identity politics.

DRUMPF WILL SURELY BE STOPPED THIS TIME

Oh I know. But running as an independent is a different matter completely.

>Impeachment is weeks away says nervous formerly employed Washington DC based man for 100th time this year

>Washington post

top kek, how many times is this? 9001th?

>I can't believe republicans will have majority in congress all for 8 years
youtube.com/watch?v=LdpCl706LKI

You must really like pence.

The blue wave that never will be. They may grab a congressional seat or two in 2018, but they're still far in the hole from their 2009 stance.
On top of that, they have pretty insane problems on the horizon:
>Generations growing up seeing them sperg out and go conservative
>Obamacare imploding
>Minorities slowly getting more and more in the GOP fold

They are literally starting to lose the culture war

I watched the entire thing and they kept saying "executive privilege" shit when Sessions wasn't even talking about it.

1 post by this id

It's a deliberate spin to tie Trump to Nixon. Fucking disingenuous bullshit.

So he has been working with the Russians?

I'm just sick of it all and don't really give a fuck, but not going to happen.

>When someone says "I can't believe we had 8 fucking years of Trump. At least it's over now."

Said the incresnglyzu seatyu man for the 3402 blahblah

>When someone says "Finally, 16 years, now we can make America brown again"

They're just sweeping all their lies under the rug and spouting off new sets of lies.

Never.
We'll kill all of you faggots.

leave based perot out if this. bush sr. was the pretender and the interloper.

and don't let me catch any of you faggots forgetting it.

>1 post by this ID
sage this shit, new-lads

Regular people find their behavior disgusting: endorsing assassination, attacking horses, threatening children, all while endorsing pedophilia and White genocide.
I'm pretty comfy.

Surely this time its the begining of the end right?

)

Drumpf btfo

>washington post