I DO NOT RECALLL I DO NOT RECALLL I DO NOT RECALLL I DO NOT RECALLL I DO NOT RECALLL I DO NOT RECALLL I DO NOT RECALLL...

I DO NOT RECALLL I DO NOT RECALLL I DO NOT RECALLL I DO NOT RECALLL I DO NOT RECALLL I DO NOT RECALLL I DO NOT RECALLL I DO NOT RECALLL I DO NOT RECALLLI DO NOT RECALLL I DO NOT RECALLL I DO NOT RECALLL I DO NOT RECALLL I DO NOT RECALLL I DO NOT RECALLL I DO NOT RECALLL I DO NOT RECALLL I DO NOT RECALLL I DO NOT RECALLL I DO NOT RECALLL I DO NOT RECALLLI DO NOT RECALLL I DO NOT RECALLL

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=7IBvZlRqOTw
youtube.com/watch?v=Sy1WnIFJ2Oo
youtu.be/2_gGUT8f9i4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

U have 2 kys shill.

You need to kys

I

It was her turn!
To say I don't recall

Pic related

How am I a shill for accurately reiterating that sessions said I DO NOT RECALLL I DO NOT RECALLL I DO NOT RECALLL I DO NOT RECALLL I DO NOT RECALLL I DO NOT RECALLL I DO NOT RECALLL I DO NOT RECALLL I DO NOT RECALLLI DO NOT RECALLL I DO NOT RECALLL I DO NOT RECALLL I DO NOT RECALLL I DO NOT RECALLL I DO NOT RECALLL I DO NOT RECALLL I DO NOT RECALLL I DO NOT RECALLL I DO NOT RECALLL I DO NOT RECALLL I DO NOT RECALLLI DO NOT RECALLL I DO NOT RECALLL I DO NOT RECALLL I DO NOT RECALLL I DO NOT RECALLL I DO NOT RECALLL I DO NOT RECALLL I DO NOT RECALLL I DO NOT RECALLL I DO NOT RECALLL I DO NOT RECALLLI DO NOT RECALLL I DO NOT RECALLL I DO NOT RECALLL I DO NOT RECALLL I DO NOT RECALLL I DO NOT RECALLL I DO NOT RECALLL I DO NOT RECALLL I DO NOT RECALLL I DO NOT RECALLL I DO NOT RECALLL I DO NOT RECALLLI DO NOT RECALLL I DO NOT RECALLL

I'm a conservative, nice try though trump shit eater. If you're American, you're a traitor for supporting him and his administration.

Kak dela, tovarisch? Tell Putin I said zdravstvuitye.

Fuck that corrupt cunt for avoiding answering questions the public had a right to know the answers to as well.

>I'm a conservative

Sure you are.

>i'm a conservative
>neo-con
>suck McCain's limp dick

Yeah, I sure am. Bush in 2000/04, McCain in 08, Romney in 12 and Johnson in 16 because I refused to vote for our piece of shit in chief.

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IFIF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF OKIE DOKE

Ok? I vote GOP in presidential and libertarian/republican in everything else. Hardly a neo-con just because I don't vote for conmen who work with our enemies and habitually lie.

Fuck Trump and fuck you, traitor.

best possible response when questioned under oath

sorry kiddo, you have autism. saged

When you have something to hide, sure. Otherwise, the truth is the best possible response to being questioned under oath.

>johnson
>conservative

>pure neocon

NO YOU FUCKING BRAINLESS TWAT

WHEN YOUVE BEEN IN POLITICS FOR 35 FUCKING YEARS AND HAVE LITERALLY MET THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS PEOPLE

I'm an aspiring because I hate killary and drumpf? K. Sheep.

Aspie*

I DO NOT RECALLL is the only way you can lie under oath and not be held accountable.

So you are saying Jeff Sessions is basically Hillary?

quintessentially neocon

let me explain why sessions answered with i dont recall, for the idiot op

>be in politics for 35 years
>meet literally thousands of people
>shake literally thousands of hands
>forget who some of those people were
>forget some of the places you might have met

logically you answer, "Did you ever meet so and so" with the best possible answer

i dont recall

which means maybe

but that leaves it up the stupid scumbag democrats to provide evidence

I'm a conservative libertarian. That's not neo-con, idiot. I'm a classical liberal who believes in small government and a non-interventionalist foreign policy. Idiot.

This.

Oh sweetie

Hillary is clearly worse.

Secret email server > did you talk to so-and-so for less than a minute.

Sessions didn't hand out access to SAPs.

Clinton should be in jail and sessions should resign and start answering questions posed to him by our legislature. Period.

>I'm a conservative libertarian.

Oh yea, well Im a Socially Conservative Libertarian Democratic Republicanarian
Independent Authoritarian Pastafarian

beat that you hyphenated halftard

>Bush, McCain, Romney
>Small government
>non-interventionist
You're a neocon no matter what you choose to call yourself

Go fidget a spinner, max autismo.

sessions should not resign, what the fuck for

he doesnt have to answer jack shit, was he subpeonad , he never said he would answer everything anyway

No, I'm not. My political views are not in line with the neo-con dogma.

Lovely to see Sup Forums has devolved into a board where anons show no basic understanding of politics.

>When you have something to hide, sure.

One of the questions was something like "Other than the Russsian Ambassador did you meet any Russian nationals or businessmen?" Saying you don't recall meeting any isn't a lie, how the fuck would you know if they were Russian? Maybe you met a load of people and none of them introduced themselves as a Russian so you can't say they weren't, all you can say is that you don't recall meeting any.

And as far as the questions relating to conversations with Trump he didn't refuse to answer them. He deferred answering them until he gets authorisation by the President to provide an answer so that the President retains executive privilege.

youre an user

>he's so innocent he doesn't have to answer questions

>says the guy who only votes for neocons

prove hes guilty then

Testicle

I DO NOT RECALL I DO NOT RECALL I DO NOT RECALL I DO NOT RECALL

i fucking hope he did meet with the russians

its pretty obvious to me that putin has more respect for trump than he will ever have had for clinton

I voted for GOP presidential candidates because the alternatives were worse. All other votes went to a mixture of GOP and LP candidates in federal, state, and municipal elections.

>he can't commit perjury if he doesn't talk

prove wrongdoing
anything at all
just one thing

Again, this.

He refused to answer questions precisely so he couldn't be proven guilty.

>He refused to answer questions precisely so he couldn't be proven guilty.

That's conjecture.

yea thats called being innocent

There's plenty of reason to suspect guilt, which is why he was called to testify. He didn't answer shit so he wouldn't perjure himself and wouldn't show himself to be guilty. You fucking sycophantic moron.

but refused to vote for the least interventionist GOP candidate in 30 years. Really makes me think

what do you think he is guilty of?

>There's plenty of reason to suspect guilt

Such as?

m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=7IBvZlRqOTw

The man who said he was going to bomb the hell out of Isis and has been conducting operations all over the Middle East and now in the Philippines? His foreign policy so far is straight out of the neo-con playbook, child.

I did vote for the most non-interventionalist candidate: Gary Johnson.

You're a faggot and a retard. Voting for open borders yet calling yourself conservative. Yeah back to the drawing boards kike shill.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sy1WnIFJ2Oo

>the most non-interventionalist candidate

You can't bomb Aleppo if you don't know where it is.

t. clinton

You were more than happy to vote for Bush McCain and Romney but "bomb the hell out of Isis" triggered you? The neocon playbook was to start WW3 with Russia. How many countries has Trump invaded? 0. Has he committed troop surges to any country we're already in? No. He's the least interventionist Republican in the last 30 years. Citing pinprick operations is laughable considering we've been doing that for decades.

Shillaries private e-mail server was a serious problem. Sessions randomly talking to some person he didn't even talk to isn't

I wasn't triggered by it, I was merely demonstrating Johnson was the more non-interventionalist candidate.

why wont you say what you think Sessions is guilty of?

he was the more retarded candidate who was never going to win. You were willing to hold your nose and vote for the worst neocons the republican party has to offer but couldn't do that for Trump. You're a neocon.

>hillary did the same thing!
>well, was it wrong when she did it?
>yes, is it was totally wrong!
>so is it wrong when sessions does it?

You're a fucking faggot if you say no. This is what people say that they're guilty. Coats and Rodgers kept refusing to answer too.

guilty of what?

Right or wrong, the point is, nothing happened to her. If anyone thinks something to should happen to sessions, they are faggot.

Russian government or intelligence colluding with members of the Trump campaign or even Trump himself to commit electoral fraud, is a stupid fucking meme and it never happened. It's obvious that it's false because it's too obvious and stupid to be the truth. It's transparently liberals throwing a tantrum over every little thing Trump does, trying to pretend like they're being adults and helping solve the country's problems too. So they can get more votes next round.

>voted for Bush and McCain
>says he believes in non-intervention

BEEP BEEP

ALERT

ALERT

YOU ARE A FUCKING RETARD

BEEP BEEP

>refuses to answer loaded bait questions
he's a good man and a gentleman and he's smarter than the dumb niggers and kikes the DNC decided to go up against him with

now you're going to paint this as somehow bad, how jewish of you

You're pathetic if you're so morally bankrupt that you need assert equivalence to somebody who is corrupt to defend your own corrupt mascott. Sessions is trying to fuck everybody over in America so a bunch of rich pricks can get richer.

Confirmed for not having actually watched Sessions testimony. The things he said he did not recall were insignificant conversations.

See: Anyone in the Trump administration that did not declare any and all meetings with Russians despite submitting papers and sworn testimony to the contrary.

No You are the retard thinking One Vote matters

What? Were you even awake?

One line of question was literally if members of the Trump admin met with russians.

He went down the line until it came to members that are under investigation directly and switched to "not recalling".

No you're just a gay/drug addict/lazy nigger degenerate who wants society to condone your inability to control your shitty compulsions.

Well, he did the "big hillary"
It's a move that's requires a lot of memory suppression.

I don't see the problem
Rich people are better than other Americans anyway

So you're saying that Sessions is as crooked as Hillary? Fascinating!

>Head of Justice Department
>Has to remember literally every detail of something that happened over 6 months ago

Ctr or sharejewnigger?

Yes, unironically yes.
When the substance of the conversation could come up in important Congressional hearings.

Comey was right to start writing down what Trump said when he started talking to him one on one about ongoing investigations.

>Pic related
Tu quoque fallacy. If it was wrong for Hillbag to do it, then Sessions is GUILTY AS FUCK!!

youtu.be/2_gGUT8f9i4

/thread 50% shill

Ay

Wrong but not punishable. The average burger commits three felonies a day.