Now no one can blame my nationality for the quality of my posts!

Now no one can blame my nationality for the quality of my posts!

Nice try leaf

OHHH Its to Destroy Nationality.. Its too destroy the whole idea of Nationality.. The flags are to Destroy the idea of Nationality.

Well that didnt last long.

t. leaf

>tfw Australians use that flag to make everyone think they're a leaf

I need a quick run down on this faggotry

hi newfag

hiro added alternate flags so jidf and various other interest groups could blend in better

moot added geographic based flags to ruin Sup Forums you idiot

fuck off, leaf

I don't care what his intent was
they were still useful

no they fucking weren't. he added them to derail conversation at the same time that he turned off captcha and told the mods to stop enforcing the rules here.

this is better. you don't even know what country i'm from, now you have to take my words at face value.

Bullshit, Shills have even more power now.

>suddenly swedish and pajeet flags become rare

Old flags are back and now everyone is role playing as fucking pirates, commies and Isis ect

Might as well change Sup Forums to /rp/ now there's no serious discussion anymore

Test 1 2 3.

Roger Alpha Zulu.

Fuck off leaf.

>Implying you can't ascertain a poster's nationality by scrutinising their linguistic behaviour and characteristics.

yeah, because you don't know how to detect slide threads. Sup Forums is now basically the same as it was in 2012.

the flags were originally for comedy value, they were never meant to be serious. it's better now anyway, whenever i need to show what country i'm from i can change my flag accordingly, but otherwise you have to deal with the windmill of peace.

deal with it and start actually reading posts. who knows, maybe we might have decent discussion now.

Haha, stupid Drumpfsters will never know I'm a leaf!

We all know you're a Swede or Leaf.

>no serious discussion anymore
>implying there ever was any

>Sup Forums
>serious discussion
We haven't had those since all the autists who made 300 post blogs with 5 unique ID's in the thread left to double chan.

>No Trump flag

Fuck this shithole.

lol

This.

so he will not divide us Sup Forums edition?

Now we can make fun of you for being gay!

Hi fellow Americans! Haha Leafs OMG am I right? HAHA

Hello fellow 'pede!

Fuck Leafs, seriously.

Why is there a fucking kekistani flag? that shit belong on r*ddit

BASED BLACK MAN

This, although the kekistan flag has got to go- the fact that people still consider it funny is crazy in itself

Leaf

There it is

it's a leaf because he is the girl getting ready for some blowjob action.

LEAF DETECTED

For what purpose

noice

I've barely seen any Australian, Indian, Canadian, or Swedish flags since the change

POO IN LOO

optional flags are back. But how can we call out the leafs now?

>But how can we call out the leafs now?
you'll still know by their posting

>checks flag

i can tell you are swede or german

Dude wtf this kinda kills the bantz

Kys syrup nigger

>now no one can correctly identify me as the inevitable product of a retarded country
Ftfy

fuck off leaf

Lol fucking called out and rekt.
10/10 for effort leaf

This was my first thought as well. Also, using joke flags makes posters seem less serious, & delegitimizes the points they attempt to make

I like your flag sweetie

I bet we need a rake.

kek

You know what's bullshit?
- no Ba'athist flag
- removed Nork flag but left EU flag
- no Roman/Byzantine flag
- no Jewish gold star

Forgot to add they also have a Muslim flag and a Jihadi flag, but no Ba'athist flag. What if I'm a Christian Ba'athist? This is bullshit.

OP is still a fag