Would it kill you Americans to build houses with solid long lasting materials?

Would it kill you Americans to build houses with solid long lasting materials?

To avoid using plywood, vinyl and plastic looking materials?

It becomes harder and harder to distinguish your country from the Soviet Union.

Would it kill you to research traditional aesthetics when you design a home so that it wouldn't feel like you spend your lives in a shoebox?

To plant actual forest sized trees on your front lawns?

1. I like vinyl siding.
2. We do plant forest sized tree, but they're not forest sized when planted. That's not how trees work.

Would it kill you Europeans to build your unions with lasting principals?

Am I supposed to hate those houses? Those houses look great. And how can you possibly compare America, the greatest most free and richest country, with more space per person than all other western countries, to slavshit union commie blocks. I've lived in both, commie blocks and USA suburbia, there's no comparison you moron.
/thread

What did we mean by this?

1. You have shit tastes
2. That's not how dwarf trees work

Concrete commie blocks
vs
Suburbia

They look nothing alike.

Old American houses are the best. They're typically quite big and have buckets of character.

>the most free and richest country
You mean Norway? Switzerland? Singapore?

America has more ghettos and regulations than the average first world nation.

My home will last 75 years. Just long enough to pass it to my son. Just short enough that the beaners will buy it from him on its last leg. I win.

I completely agree. I hate how all the new houses look like cheap shit

No I mean America, USA, the land of the free and brave and well armed. Cry moar jelly fag.

It's insurance scam

And this whole time I thought trees started small and grew

wtf why are they camping on the drive way

Vinyl and plastic is extremely easy to repair and replace.

Yeah, straight up lumber and nails will hold up. but that shit becomes a nightmare after a decade or so.

Dunno I have a decent sized house that's made of cinder block and concrete two stories tall with a three car garage. I'm on the gulf of mexico with a corner on a canal as well. I have a huge corner dock for fishing and taking a shit and big boat dock. Comfy as fuck here especially in winter. You don't get this kind of comfy in Europe for under a million.

I dont understand what the problem is t b h. Not all suburbs look like that and the ones that do are a billion times more comfortable to live in than some shitvela in Brazil. Middle class people afford middle class housing, why does Sup Forums not understand this?

>Be EuroOP.
>One car garage.
>No fan in his bathroom.
>Little ledge on his toilet bowl, to exam feces for worms.
>Bidet because M-W-F are the only shower days.
>Persil because M-W-F are the only days for fresh clothes.
>Develops manlet scoliosis because bedroom is under sloped, red tile roof.
>Owns tiny appliances fit for dwarfs.
>Plastic hot water heater above his sink looks like it belongs in a doll house.
>Nightly ritual of rolling down shades because outside world too scary/dangerous.
>All furniture made of Ikea particle board and horse glue.
>His "modern, well built haus" doesn't have A/C.
>Does have radiators (Innovation Date: ~1880).
>Must remove kitchen from house when moving.

Nice try, OP. Enjoy your "quality materials."

>laziness over beauty
Full pleb

they have steel framed houses now that are easily constructed and easily configureable. the cost is the same or less, doesn't use up forest, completely recyclable, is vastly stronger, and has every advantage over wood, yet no one seems to know or give a fuck about this.

>Must remove kitchen from house when moving.

wut

Sup Forums has become a bait after bait thread; blacks, spics and leftists larping as a caricature of a white supremacists, nazis larping as communists, second generation muslims larping as ethnic french and swedish citizens.... Anyway, OP thought he had the perfect idea for a provoking thread and he proceeded with it.

/bant/ was created for this, but alas, it obviously failed.

>/bant/ was created for this, but alas, it obviously failed.

Because it's a dead board. Blame your memeing retarded ass for sticking to Sup Forums. I doubt you're nothing more than a shitposter yourself so you have no leg to stand on.

That doesn't look like America

I don't understand how the UK has a housing crisis. Supply and demand are supposed to mostly work in tandem.

Vinyl lasts for a long time, plywood lasts for a long time... They can both be replaced. I bought the lot i built my house on for about $7k... 8k after closing. If i had to pay 100k or more just for the land, things would be different.

Also, yeah i love trees. They take a while to grow. Some degenerates don't plant them on new lots because they don't want the work or their lot is small. I like Cedar Elms, Sweet Gums and Live Oaks if you have the space for them.

Also front porches are awesome. Every new house in America needs a covered front porch.

What kind of gypsy trickery is this?

this looks like the UK

>Singapore has less regulations than America

Nigger logic

These are about 50% more expensive than conventional wood framing...and only used in areas in the south subjected to wood infestation...

What's the point of this thread? You can literally choose any country on the earth, look for shitty houses, and then point them out on Sup Forums

Why are we not comparing the best houses, why are we looking at the worst?

I'm sure the UK has a ton of cookie-cutter developments just like the US does

New Jersey reporting in. New developments around here look almost identical. Its really an eye sore desu