How does it feel to be a white subhuman?

How does it feel to know that we're going to murder every one of you?
How does it feel to know to witness that your shitty race is dying?
How does it feel to know that you're physically inferior to almost every race? Even I can beat the shit out of white subhumans here. Because you're both genetically and culturally weak. youtube.com/watch?v=XkINjqLet-U

How does it feel to know that you're going to pay for your crimes and genocides?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3fNp3ZAXHbU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Genocide
youtube.com/watch?v=r53G7s7Ep_U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

mods do your jobs

sage

What a waste of a gun

>furiously types the turkroach as he tries to gather his courage before he gets stomped into the dirt where he belongs with the rest of his subhuman shitskin kind
sage and hang yourself like your pedophile profit

I'll believe out breeding, but killing no. Sandniggers usually attack whoever is closest when they are mad, which is most often Europians or other muslims, even if they are being bombed by jews and Americans.

Muslims are meant to win battles in the afterlife, not on earth LMFAO

unsage

On the contrary. When more whites become aware that they are under attack and fear for their lives, they will fight back. In the US, whites are already preparing for a race war. At some point, fighting back will be a better option than retreating.

youtube.com/watch?v=3fNp3ZAXHbU

Get fucked niggers

Don't fuck with the white man. When the day comes whites will wake up from their lethargy and lynch you like the animals you are.

>this message was sent over end-to-end technology build by whites

>Turk
>talking to us about genocides, slavery and oppression
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Genocide

Niggers didn't build the pyramids, aliens did.

how will it feel, that if you succeed, not that you will, not in our lifetime anyway; that you will just be lined up and shot for knowing too much? :)

>Eternally Roach thread.

Get shot down by a white girl again and have to come vent, Roach?

>goreposting.

Roach bro, do you have a brother that lives in greece?
Maybe a cousin?

Also give me Anzu nudes.

>d-don't f-fuck with the white man!!!

I feel disgusted just looking at Turkish people.

Could you say this in front of me?
I'd wipe the floor with you if you did, and fuck your mother's chastity.

Story?
Looks like albino

How does it feel to know none of what you said will actually happen? How does it feel to know we could delete your entire "religion" from the planet in under an hour? I'm not one to ever say "white power" because that's gayer than your prophet it, but if the shoe fits...

We. Own. You.

You exist to serve OUR purpose. Remember that roach.

ANYONE CAN MIGRATE TO THE USA AS LONG AS THEY BELIEVE IN THE CONSTITUTION

WHERE ARE MY BASED MUSLIM TRUMP SUPPORTERS?

Oooo, big tough guy posting pictures of someone that got beat up by blacks. Why dont you double down on that and actually attack a European nation so we can settle this for real? Im already signed up for the military and waiting.

Nahh we have raid, he would be fine.

LOL
>1000 skinny niggers killed
>18 well fed US troops killed
>Still thinks it's a win for nig-nogs

s a g e

You're trying too hard. It makes it obvious. If you're going to bait, bait better.

Come and get me nigger.
I'll put all of you in the ground.

How does it feel knowing that your politicians what to weaponize your r-selected breeding patterns because you're shit-tier inbreds?

Sage sage sagey sagement...

Reported to the FBI

Gross, a roach.
Mods please do your thing.

>muh numbers
somalians 10 kids per person, so 1000 dead doesnt mean anytng to them, meamwhile wh*te birthrates going down every year, your pathetic subhuman race will be extinct in 100 years, how does this make you feel?

turks are disgusting, just as bad as slavshits

>How does it feel to know that we're going to murder every one of you?
Stop talking about and be about it bitch nigger.

>still being grey pilled about the ancient, super advanced civilization that came before us before it faced a mass extinction event
Shhigydyum

>country of manlets will invade someone
sick joke kemal

Just a quick question: which countries are having bombs drop on them every day? And what is prodominetly their ethnicity?

Haha

Fuck off Jorge.

and sent too, you edgy autist.

Why did they take his clothes off? Is it because your prophet is a faggot?

Get cucked lmfao

Hey it's another episode of the jealous roach. If she delivered user here she wouldn't be taking bows of chastity you fucking retard

God Bless you. Thank you.

roach bait.

And when the whites are 'gone' the earth will be nothing but monkey men that will never amount to anything and endure nothing but suffering.

If it wasn't for whites you probably would have died before the age of 2 because of modern medicine INVENTED BY WHITES.

Every civilization worth its salt has committed crimes and genocides, we just happened to be the most efficient at it

oh look, its the same roach making the same thread with the same pictures

Don't be mean with facts. They don't know what they're saying.

White people are the best at war and genocide. We will seriously fuck you up sand nigger. Go back to your hovel and tell your other little orc little sand nigger cohorts that we'll exterminate you like the nuisance that you are. Fucking vermin, your religion is stupid and your culture is fucking retarded. Come down 'Murica way and I'll flay you alive and not lose a wink of sleep.
Sage

iq

>How does it feel to know that you're going to pay for your crimes and genocides?

The irony and hypocrisy of that question is incredible.

>he actually believes this

Kill 90% of White people, go ahead. The remaining 10% will irradiate everyone and everything.

Don't get angry, OP knows they wouldn't last a day if West/Euro countries wanted to wipe them off this planet.

Joke on you chimpy sand nigger, i'm mixed asian

You are the real subhuman you roach shithead

go back to africa
and jews are driving the boats
youtube.com/watch?v=r53G7s7Ep_U