Get in here dixielanders

Get in here dixielanders

fuck yankees

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ-Rhuc7PyU
youtube.com/watch?v=KYDmJbFS7HY
google.com/amp/heavy.com/news/2017/06/virginia-governor-primary-election-results/amp/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

took my rv to a beautiful southern campsite this weekend. went hiking/fishing/canoe with my wife. Very beautiful country.

hello fellow southern American

Tennessee reporting in.

Fuck Yanks

Mexicans are not welcome in Dixie.

Not an actual southern as I'm from Norge, but big fan of North Georgia.

West Texas here

reporting in from my meth filled trailer

how many of those statues are left, you reckon?

Alabama Reporting in

Reporting in from my sister's bed

Mississippi reporting for duty

Hello southrons

Arkansas here

>Dixie

Rural and suburban retards

Virginia all present and accounted for!

I'm a Yankee but:

1) my family wasn't here during the civil war

And

2) fuck the north and northerners

I don't hate all yanks. In my local Civil War battlefield preservation group we have a fellow from Ohio and he's done a hell of a lot more to protect the legacy of the south than most southerners. Unfortunately most yanks aren't like him.

post your southern memes

anyone that respects the real history is alright in my book

The red n' Xs flag

I guess VA got kicked out of the club

Black guy here. Cry more you racist honkeys!

Memphis here.
God, do us like you did Sodom and Gomorrah.

Someone post some tunes, I need more for my collection

It's not so much that them dang doodle yanks took away slavery as much as they took my God given right to own em

Who taught'cha to type, boy. That's a good trick.

you were once the foundation of a glorious agrarian economy

now you're just a nigger

memphis is best bbq

dry rub ribs best ribs

Alabama

I totally agree. I'd rather work with a yank who respects the history of the war and both sides who fought in it than some degenerate southerner who would rather throw it in the trash.

Sounds like an excuse for me to throw some history in. The Union version of this song came first so then in response the Confederates wrote their own. I like both though.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ-Rhuc7PyU

youtube.com/watch?v=KYDmJbFS7HY

I hate niggers
I respect the South, but why did they have to bring so many fucking slaves over, if they didn't we wouldn't have niggers.

The music and BBQ are one of the great redeeming factors of this little corner of Tennessee.

What's with these flags?

Do dixielanders not like Yankees because we are the winners?

PRAISE KEK

NC reporting in

Fuck the nigs

beautiful state

its a fucking fascinating war

the trans mississippi theatre was full of bruital indian companies and savage mountain men leading yankees into quagmires and traps

>banjo
Not even from the south, but hearing a banjo is always pleasant to me for some reason.

I think you mean fags

Born and raised. I fucking love the south, I tell you what.

Agreeing comrade. Fuck yankee.

i'm in california can I still be a dixielander?

does kentucky count

We got one in my hometown in North Cackalacky

there are plenty of reasons to hate yankees, yankee
PROPANE I TELL YOU HWUT

you're still better than a yankee

>as long as you aren't chicano

fuck rednecks

Yessir

They were made by blacks livin' in America.
No matter how much some of us don't like it, they're still part of our culture.

Reminder that Jefferson Davis, President of the Confederate States, was a Welshman, because we are the most redpilled race on Earth.

They were related to the fat and lazy southerners that we see today. They'd rather destroy American's homogeny and import cheap labor than pay an American to do the work.

I lived in Memphis for awhile to go to school there. I loved Central and BBQ Shop for BBQ although I never got the chance to go to Rendezvous although some locals said it's overrated.

Most southerners just see it as a bit of banter and have no hard feelings. That said no southerner likes a yank who moves down here and tries to change the culture to the way it was in their home state. I imagine yanks wouldn't like it if southerners did the same to New England states.

I've mainly been studying the West TN battles since I live in that area and my ancestors fought for both the Union and Confederacy in a lot of those battles.

Banjos are beautiful instruments when used right

Mexicans are the majority of Dixie

Ya only one because ya'll sucked up all the infrastructure and manufacturing

And no. We have plenty of reasons to not like ya. For one, whenever I'm traveling in the north I can't get a swig of sweat tea for the life of me.

Can I be an honorary southerner? Oh yeah, and screw Yankees

>Blocks your path.

Love the South. How do you fellas feel about the SJWs and nogs tearing down your statue.
Also, a friend of mine just moved from Commiefornia after losing his mind around the degenerates and bought a house in Alabama. Says it was the best decision he's ever made. How cheap is the property in the south? My Uncle's in Dallas, says the prices are skyrocketing. Anywhere good to invest in your parts?

Louisiana reporting in

he is remembered fondly user

Obligatory reminder that north Florida is the last bastion of white western civilization

Sweet tea is bad for your health. Drink water

Ayo
Niggas takin over Dixie now muddafuckers
We all up in the South now and we gon do what u did to us brothas back in the day
Nah Dixie, this is your retribution now yahearme
Yall best now bend ur white bitch over for me n let me fuck that pale pussy so a new South of beautiful black chillen can live just as Reverend King intended

Dixie can choke on my Big Black Southern Dick

fucking filthy americans

Yankee here, why do you fags kill Lincoln before he sent all the niggers back to Africa?

Is Northern Virginia considered the south?

Alabama here. War Eagle!

(braces for the tide)

The States are entitled to rights that are more sacred than any government. Our culture and unity is being attacked over and over so that WE CAN CONFORM TO THEM. THEY CANNOT TAKE AWAY OUR WEAPONS. THEY CANNOT FORCE US TO ACCEPT IMMIGRATION ONTO LAND THAT IS OURS. WE MUST PROTECT OUR LAND. FOR THE SAKE OF OUR CHILDRENS CHILDRENS. WE MUST PROTECT THE NEW CONFEDERACY. The immorality of the United States is not something we HAVE to accept. Stay strong brothers.

*blocks your aveoli*

Davis was an interesting figure. Educated by Catholics, adopted a black child and raised it like his own, dressed in drag in an attempt to escape the Union Army. No diss to the guy of course. I definitely think he was a true believer of southern nationalism unlike many.

Confederacy had it's version of the CIA in Canada so maybe.

property is very cheap, as are taxes

some of the statues would have probably been fine

but they took down Robert E. Lee, and he was a damn fine general and honorable man who doesn't deserve his memory tarnished

Corey Stewart, a candidate for governor who stood up against negros and cucks to defend confederate statues, may win rhe republican primary tonight. It's real close and he keeps gaining

google.com/amp/heavy.com/news/2017/06/virginia-governor-primary-election-results/amp/

>as long as you aren't chicano
sweet!

Why black lives haven't mattered in a long time.

Test.

Hell no

Sherman isn't too scary when you realize he feared Nathan Bedford Forrest so much and that his and Grant's best soldiers were often southerners.

Here in TN we got laws to protect the statues. Memphis being Memphis is trying to get an exemption but last I checked the Sons of Confederate Veterans reported so far they're getting nowhere with that.

Booth meant well but ultimately I think he was incapable of seeing the bigger picture. I think if he could have he would've defended Lincoln to the death.

>the last day the sun rose on robert lee in new orleans

F to respeck

Last I checked most of the remaining Confederate statues were still around in NC

Of course I wouldn't put it past that faggot Roy Cooper to try and have them removed

About as South as my balls is down your bitches throught mo'fucka

>be the South
>buy niggers en masse to bring to America because all you have is a primitive agricultural economy, and because you're too lazy to do the work yourself
>realize niggers are stupid and violent and make terrible workers, bitch and moan about them constantly
>be so obsessed with trading with the British instead of your own country that you chimp out over properly passed tariffs
>once more territories are being settled, suddenly love niggers again and want to bring them with you
>be filled with paranoia that the big bad Yankee was going to take your pet niggers away and try and force their expansion, despite promises you could keep it where it was but no further
>there was a Constitutional amendment proposed for this to set it in stone, no action taken
>blockade a port in South Carolina, the armpit of America, and besiege federal forces there and fire upon them while seceding, starting a civil war
>proceed to call the war that you started the "War of Northern Aggression"
>get BTFO, cry foul about total war
>ever since, develop reflexive hatred for anything northern
>have nigger-tier attitude and refuse to better yourself just to spite the Yankees
>claim to be "real America" yet were the ones who tried to destroy it and wave the flag of a rebel force
>fattest region in America by a long shot
>stupidest region in America
>poorest region in America
>blame all of the above on "muh niggers" despite them being, at tops, 35% of a state
>shit weather
>drowning in niggers
>fake kindness

Burn the South. God Bless William T. Sherman, Ulysses S. Grant, and George A. Custer. Gas reb scum.

I love teasing Chicanos.

Does anyone have a static image of all of the non-geographic flags? Including the new ones added like kekistani (still mad about that).

Southwest Virginia checking in

Ddank yw basyd, wylshmann.

Grant himself would tell you to move on plus he respected the southern soldier of both sides. For example here's a quote from his personal memoirs on southern unionists in his army. Even then Grant knew the white southerners in the Union Army were the unsung heroes of the Union's war efforts. They provided more troops than all of the blacks even.

"We had many regiments of brave and loyal men who volunteered under great difficulty from the twelve million belonging to the South." (Personal Memoirs of Ulysses S. Grant, 1885, vol 2. chapt. 68, p. 636)

NY sympathizer here, hate that i'm surrounded by niggers, spics, kikes and degenerates. Might move to the Carolina's soon and make my transition complete.

never forget

dindu is welsh for black man

who doesnt senpai

Just testing my flair don't mind me

{{{winners}}}

Brother

How do y'all feel about a Southeast Missourian?

Ydych chi'n croeso, fy ffrind deheuol.
Hwre am Gwlad Dixie.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaw

Dyn du is actually pronounced "Din dee", but it's memetic enough.

>tfw the South will never again be segregated
Fucking niggers with their "civil rights" bullshit ruining white lands

Thanks for your concern, yank. I drink plenty directly from the tap because our water in the county isn't recycled garbage like it is in the city.

All the good things in life are bad for ya user. All the good things are.

don't make me come down there boy