Stop sending immigrants to Rome - Mayor of Rome

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-40268210

wtf Italy is based now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vqX9OPkONBw
[FACE&BOOK].com/virginia.raggi.m5sroma/photos/a.470151043167350.1073741827.469144566601331/693172997531819/
ilgiornale.it/news/cronache/roma-800-euro-mese-ai-rom-casa-affitto-1404416.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I would inmigrate inside her

italian women were designed, built and outfitted for the BBC

Seriously, how is it statistically possible that so many Italian women are smoking hot?

That's the fucking mayor?????

holy shit muh dick

She looks like she has a very fuckable footpussy...

Muslims are people too how racist of her

Italian and ugly is an oxymoron

Is she Mamma now?

No, the new Rome administration has fucked up the expectatives like every past one. Her party has also lost lot of votes due to the over advertised Rome council problems so now she's trying to cover it up by suddently pulling this "spoopy nazi fascist literally hitler populist" card that should have been a thing since the beginning.

If I recall correctly Rome's administration placed like second to the last in terms of popularity among citizens where others from her same party managed to reach the tops.

Frankly, cities like Rome and Naples would rather prefer a martial law between mafia, gypsies mafia and immigrants.

I want to drown in those eyes. She's redpilled as fuck. Probably makes a mean lasagna too.
She's 38. American women look like they're 60 when they're 38.
I think I'm in love Sup Forums.
How can American women even compete?

Democracy never worked well in Italy. You need an new Il Duce to keep your asses in line.

I wanna fuck that mayor

Oh my God she's literally perfect.

What are her other policies besides "They have to go back"? Is she usually this redpilled?

become a queer and she will consider you :^)
youtube.com/watch?v=vqX9OPkONBw

damn she cute tho

Good lord this woman is totally a 10.

My My My...

>subsidies for olive oil
>deport all goombas
>tomatoes are now the national bird of italy
>bogdanovs must pay reparations
>deport jews into the sea
>discount gelatto for citizens

WOW A WOMWN SAID SOMETHING I LIKE

ABSOLUTELY BASED

SO BASED

10/10

OMG SO BASED

FREAKIN EPIC BASED GIRL

LOL SO BASED EPIC BASED

yeah, you got it man

Wow so based epic based wow so based and epic for the win lol roflcopter based

Based freaking based

Like my based black lover

So based

Milo is so based epic for the win love me some based negro cock based Milo so based Kristan for the win epic based

Something intelligent coming out of a woman's mouth is rarer than gold, so yeah it's good to savor every time it happens.

I CLAPPED BECAUSE SHE SAID LIKE THE TRUMP

Epic based for the win

Based Trump epic kekistan of epic for the win epic based winning

Based black man

Epic win

It's called civil law and actually having power as citizens. You wouldnt understand. You are a frog who lives in a swamp. More governments are good. Not bad. More parties is good. Not bad. Their "national catastrophe" was yours.

Fuckoff back to r/the_donald.

yeah pretty much brah

>Trump does something anti-Sup Forums
>FUCKING BASED WTF I LURV BLACK COCK NOWWWW ABSOLUTELY BASED 4D ULTRA UNDERWATER CHESSSS

American women used to be considered some of the most beautiful in the world post WW2 through the 80s. Now 40% of women living in our borders are mudshits.

>brown eyes
close

>says "stop sending immigrants to Rome" in a country where that shit isn't unusual
>this means she's redpilled as fuck

Please have higher standards at least when it comes to what's redpilled or not. The movement she's in is pretty left-wing.

No. No. No. No, no, no. NO!

I know how much Sup Forums wants this to be true but she and M5S, the party she's member of, are NOT /our guys/. They're literally a hoax protest party.

Being a protest party they've scooped votes from both end of the political spectrum, therefore they're intentionally ambivalent and play dumb on every single potentially divisive political or social issue (i.e. immigration, faggots, EU, etc). They are good at shouting empty slogans against a vague "establishment", but that's as far as they'll go. They know far too well that, having both right and left minded supporters, should they take a stance on anything they'll alienate about half of their voters. Some of their protests overlap with ours, when the targets are too easy to ignore them, but other than that they're nothing good for Italy or Sup Forums. Overall their voting pattern, both in the Italian and EU parliaments, is significantly more left leaning.

Despite being the 1st party in Italy by number of parliamentary seats (not governing though, the left wing coalition has more) their indecisiveness and ambivalence have costed them greatly at the recent local elections where they scored very, very poorly. Now they're in full damage control. Don't fall for their lies, you fools. This very bitch right here was virtue signalling on facebook about how migrants are our "brothers and sisters", plans to give gypsies families 800€/month of housing gibs to "help integrate them", and has been spotted at degenerate gay events.

>[FACE&BOOK].com/virginia.raggi.m5sroma/photos/a.470151043167350.1073741827.469144566601331/693172997531819/ - [ITA]
>ilgiornale.it/news/cronache/roma-800-euro-mese-ai-rom-casa-affitto-1404416.html - [ITA]
>youtube.com/watch?v=vqX9OPkONBw

NOT /OUR GIRL/. Go fap to somthing else.

I still want to be her pusy slave tbqh.

She's not even THAT good.

Maximum disappointment

Shes not even white.

No, she's better.

You have to remember that British women are not much to look at and those that are get snapped up by media and modeling companies. So the average Brit's boner goes haywire and fucks his brain whenever he sees women that aren't homely saggy-assed she-brits.

mama mia me likey so much.

A true white supremacist.

Isn't that just Italian politics though populist movements to divert people.

she looks Turkish

The Italian Mafia has been actively executing Jihadis for years now. Where do you buy an ak47 in Italia? From the Mafia, if you're Islamic you quickly find your brains splattered and body dumped, or in some cases body left out in the open and the investigation quickly comes to a standstill.

ISIS even released a video over a year ago saying the Italian Mafia was its enemy #1 in taking Europe. They can operate free of the limp dick constraints the government is bound to and Deus Vult accordingly. The mafia may be a criminal organization but they see themselves first and foremost as the original culture of Italy (the government is considered a bit of an invading force even after a century), family men, and of course their Catholicism knows no bounds despite not following the golden rule all too well.

So yes, Italy is based. Substantially more based than most of the other European nations.

The Mayor is right wing member of 5 Star Movement so of course he doesn't want more migrants.

Sorry Sup Forums. Eurocucks will never wake up. Only the right wingers will do anything.

>lol you can't say you're happy that someone has an opinion that you agree with
>that would be moronical!

gave me a giggle

idgaf id bleach her for the white race bro

she could redpill a whole elementary school and birth a army of children for the upcoming ww3 in europa

>le mafia is based meme
That is bullshit. Complete and total bullshit.

Mafia buys and sells all sort of degenerate drugs. Mafia organizations have ties to NGO importing niggers and islamists because they then profits by syphoning public gibs for migrants or straight up using them as slaves and prostitutes. If anything mafias will find a way to profit from terrorism too, importing and selling weapons.

Of all the things you could be patriotic about you chose the most retarded of them all.

italians are white, though

Daily reminder: She got elected last year. Rome got filled with Africans,Arabs and Asians since.

>The Mayor is right wing member of 5 Star Movement
>has an opinion that you agree with
Read , you idiots.

ignore him please

kek

ITALY NO

right on

No niggers no joos no misliujjm

looks like me