Is it possible to join the U.S Army as a Canadian? I hate civilian life and I know that the U...

Is it possible to join the U.S Army as a Canadian? I hate civilian life and I know that the U.S military is looking for people.

Yes if you move to the US and enlist, you gain citizenship

What's so bad about the Canadian military?

How long I need to be in your army to get all the benefits like citizenship and health insurance?

I need to pay for my FFS.

The fuck, it's so easy to get american citizenship? Just by applying for the military? What is the catch.

If you're coming to America for the health insurance I got bad news for you...

It's ZOG rules

To be in the Canadian military that means living in Canada.. such is hell on earth

You have to serve in the military for 4 years and get an honorable discharge.

I think it's way better than around here.
I just wanted to do my tranny stuff without being murdered.

Yeah I know you guys hate trannies around Sup Forums, old news.

Dude, I wanted to join the Canadian Army because it pays so much better. Your soldiers get paid nearly double. The US Army is full of fat spics. Don't enlist.

The canadian army is the biggest joke ive ever seen.

Even australia had a 100x better army.

How many beans take advantage of this? Is your military full of taco benders? I feel like they'd clamor at such an easy way in.

>Army
there's your problem softbody

It's full of illegal spics and beaners and niggers, trying to gain citizenship for service. Fucking shit tier

Not easy
t. Norsk who did it

Kill yourself. No one wants to put up with you fucking insane faggots in the military

t. marine

Not terribly relevant, but is it possible to join the army with a GED?

I have an impending DUI conviction and I'm not sure the canuck army is gonna take me in.

By the end of basic training your citizenship will pretty much be available to you. Healthcare in the US military is roughly $30 per month but it's fucking terrible in comparison to private coverage

>dui
Nope, you will not be allowed in.

I'm not insane or evil.
I'm pretty nice, maybe a bit depressed.
Also I just wanted to transition in peace.

Would you care to elaborate, Nord? This sounds interesting

Thanks for replying satan.
I'm not super sure about it but I heard you guys have a law or something that's ok with transwomen in the military, right?

Also I have a degree so I could technically do paperwork stuff or work in some tech area instead of full blown infantry, right?

Vet here, you either need to be blown up in combat or 20 years for benefits. Go into the Air Force, you'll fit right in leaf.

Yes. There is a program called MAVNI. I don't know if they still do it, but I have two Soldiers under me one from Nepal and one from Belarus that got into the US Army as a legal Visa holder.

>transwomen
dont come here

There is no way that the US military will take you either, with that hanging over your head. Best bet is to Kys.

Arrived here when I was 15, due to my parents being hired by a university for nuclear research. 3 years in the US when I graduated. I didn't want to wait for citizenship and didn't want to have to go through the naturalization process through civilian channels, so I went into the AF.
So did my younger brother and my youngest sister is still in the AF now in her last year.

Hey Satan, did things change since I got out? Healthcare used to be free for enlisted personnel when I was in.....

As far as I know, I'm allowed into America as long as I have no more than one conviction. Also the army is notorious for taking in druggies and convicted felons.

Marines and army get the brunt of the Hispanics, but the ones we got in the AF were good. There aren't a ton, but enough to really make you think.

Right on. Cool story. Kult! I'm sure you've got many interesting observations and experiences, considering your rather unique vantage point.

No mattis just repealed that nonsense. Man up or go home.

All you get is a greencard and you have to be smart enough to also actually apply for citizenship.

So you're telling me I'm not gonna fight your stupid Jew wars? Better kill myself, I agree faggot.

nah, you have to already be a permanent resident.

AF vet here, fellow user. I always loved the golf courses on our bases! Good for you and your sister!

I had a buddy in the cream corn who was a canuck. You just need to be a legal resident. Tons of spics use it to get citizenship.

Not sure on entering the states as a tourist on visa, but without a waiver, you won't be allowed into the military. And even then, a dui is a hard waiver to get, I only know 2 guys ever who got it (high asvab scores, high 90s) and I know at least 40+ people who got disqualified for it.
Obs: Marines can legitimately eat crayons and be happy with it if their sgt tells them to be.
Wtf
Kek

yes! it is also a fast track to citizenship

it's possible they should give you a form with the info you need to sign

Yes, it is. Go for it user! Just make sure you have a guaranteed specific job when you enlist, otherwise you could get a real shitty MOS. Don't believe the majority of shit your recruiter tells you either. Get it all in writing. As a USAF veteran, I found the military to be pretty fun, due to it's autistic nature.

Everything in this post is wrong.

I actually have NO idea what job I should be doing,I did passed the pre-assessment test though

We're full, leaf.

never thought I'd hear someone on Sup Forums call it the cream corn

get off Sup Forums and go field day your room devil wtf are you doing

Join your own army fagget trump cock sucker.

Well, just think about the things you enjoy right now and find something that matches it. Get a good skilled job that will let you earn lots of money in the civilian world. Helicopter maintenance, microwave encrypted comms, something technical. But please do not enlist under a open job field because you'll end up with something you hate. Look at the other branches as well, navy for example, nuclear technician...you'll earn a hefty sum if you decide not to make it a career and go into the civilian world. Shop around and always GET IT IN WRITING. Good luck user, it's not that hard and you get to play with some really cool shit.

dont join if your white male, you will be a 20% racial minority in your unit and will have to complete all the work while the "other" 80% sit on their phones and complain

do it son do it

but what about the woman m8!

lurk on /k/ until you see the military enlistment general thread. There's always a few recruiters in there answering questions.

Yeah i want to join too, don't they ahve something like the foreign legion?

I want to fight in the largest hispanic army in the world.

Hows it feel knowing your sister is a whore?

but it's not Thursday first sarnt