Rightists and leftist. I am going to tell you guys something you may not want to hear

Rightists and leftist. I am going to tell you guys something you may not want to hear.
>But it does need to be said, because of what it's doing or what it's going to do with our children and grandchildren.
>As you know planned Parenthood gives free contraception to people who need it, which is good, but one of the side effects of birth control causes women to want to have sex with men with the same damaged genetics as them.
>This is a problem.
>As many of you noticed that planned Parenthood is in mostly poor neighborhoods.
>This makes me think the pharmaceutical companies are using the side effects of birth control to prescribe medication to mental and physical illnesses caused by the before mentioned damaged genetics.
>If we're not smart about what kind of contraception we use, it could cause physical and mental illnesses in our children
>So if a planned Parenthood comes into your neighborhood, use the spermicide instead.
>As far as the black, and Hispanic communities that were already affected, there is still hope.
>Stop taking the birth control, and children of every color will have a future.
>At this point this is only speculation, but the evidence is still very much there.
>Please try thinking about this for a while.

Other urls found in this thread:

floliving.com/birth-control-relationships/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Is this your first time greentexting, bro?

No. I'm just a dumb-ass, who needed a quick way to organize what I wanted to say.

I like your flag though! I'm a little bit environmentalist too.

Also, I wish the had a free mason flag. I'm not really a Templar by classic definition. I know alot of worldly secrets, so I guess technically I'm a free-mason?

I honestly think birth control is mind control for women.
Humans are fucking retards. We KNOW what we are allowed to know.
Who knows what the fuck those pills ACTUALLY do.
None of us do.

Anyways, I think it's the cause of feminist "fish mouth" and women acting even crazier than normal.

>causes women to want to have sex with men with the same damaged genetics as them
what the fuck does this even mean?
can you speak in terms other humans can understand about this goddamned topic?

>be OP
>greentext wrong
>not aborted
Why live?

>Who knows what the fuck those pills ACTUALLY do.
they keep you from getting pregnant and the side effects are documented on the box
quit acting like a faggot

:Check this faggot acting like a shill.

Well, mind control? not directly. Women's Bodies create a specific enzyme to make them attracted to certain men. The problem is, when it's artificial it creates alot of unnatural symptoms, sometimes as bad as actual incest. It's not always the women's fault, they don't know what they're taking.

I didn't abort, because I felt this was important. I only used meme quotes to organize my thoughts. I guess it's still pretty bad though.

(((THE PILL)))

Doesn't sound legit. Women from the start of time have been attracted to certain types of males.
White males these days are pathetic weak effeminate video game losers and women aren't attracted to that. They never will be.
They like alpha dominant men. They always have.

That may be true, but with these emerging problems with birth control, the next generation of men will be dumb alphas.

We love abortion because it genocides millions of black and hispanic fetuses.

Heil Hitler!

pro-life = christcuck trick

Maybe we agree that the OP is nutty. But kiddo, you better learn what moral equivalency is before you start believing what is written on a box.

Too bad, dumb people don't get shit done.
You can be smart, attractive and alpha, just FYI.

>you start believing what is written on a box
stop being a nigger and learn how to do your own due dilligence regarding published studies on prescription medication

Well, we didn't Hillary was a smart choice. If it's any indication the other catagory candidates, and the low birth control seems to be correlated. So maybe we should vote other next time.

>Doesn't sound legit. Women from the start of time have been attracted to certain types of males.

floliving.com/birth-control-relationships/

I'm may be a bit nutty. But I have a 140iq if that's any indication of how smart I am.

>but one of the side effects of birth control causes women to want to have sex with men with the same damaged genetics as them.

Gonna need a big ol proof-a-roony on that claim there.

Hmm, guess I need to make a folder dedicated to this now.

Alright, you have a point, but please don't use the n word. There are still very intelligent black people left. I know at least two black men with 150, and 155 iq respectively.

>brain penis size
>smart
>reductionism
I'm gonna go with "no".

You asked for it.

NIGGER
>NIGGER
NIGGER
>NIGGER
NIGGER
>NIGGER
NIGGER
>NIGGER

>but please don't use the n word
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>/facebook/

Alright, well there isn't alot I can go with that would lead me to any other philosophical methods. And reductionism is still used in physics and cell biology. So it is still a very useful method. Just saying.

>As far as the black, and Hispanic communities that were already affected, there is still hope.
>Stop taking the birth control, and children of every color will have a future.
>Alright, you have a point, but please don't use the n word. There are still very intelligent black people left. I know at least two black men with 150, and 155 iq respectively.

NIGGER NIGGER

Well, racism is a rule break on Sup Forums now. So...

Also, wtf is "brain penis size". Is that a typo or are you retarded?

*?

Get out of here you fucking dumb shit.

If you're a Sup Forumslack LARPing as a newfag, good fucking job.

So... I should do exactly as the board suggests, and be a politically incorrect troll? I know it's name is politically incorrect, but I really would rather be politically correct, even if it says otherwise.

Does that really make me a newfag though. I guess I could pretend to be a Nazi who acts who sets up a punchline to a joke to make fun of Nazis, in a way that's saying I'm a Nazi. Hmmm....