Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/k_mcq/status/644354526162644992
youtu.be/9A9hbyzj1oM?t=12m33s
youtube.com/watch?v=poV7T7-PY3k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She's cute

best waifu

Definitely banged based stickman

She's cute and unlike Lauren, she isn't afraid of the JQ or other topics.

Disinformation agent spawned by alex jones during pizzagate. They literally popped up out of the blue and got astroturfed by every other alt lite shill there is. Basically, everyone at the deploraball was a pro israel shill controlled op

Attention seekers, the lot of them.

Doubt it, he's married to some chink who probably keeps his balls in a jar.

Literally who?

i like her, seems more genuine than Tara or Lauren

This really bugs me, so someone plz say something if you too have noticed:

Brittany seems sweet and well-meaning but she and Tara in particular have this slow-responding, dazed vibe about them. Their responses to guests don't add very much. They both look hypnotized and are rather 'flat affect.' Are they acting? Are they just controlling their emotions strongly so as to be good role models and submissive? Or, as Tara has started saying, are they autists with awkward social responses?

Britney Pettyboner

When OP expect me to know who the fuck is on his fucking pictures for fucking fuck sake

>as Tara has started saying, are they autists with awkward social responses
That was pretty funny

Brittany does have dead eyes that are very clear in every one of her videos' thumbnails, but I think they try to let the guest speak as much as possible and take more of a background role, at least on their show

Britney Pettibone. She does conservative YouTube videos.

I think they are autistic. Might be some mixture of factors, but that is definitely one.

don't fall for the dead eyed brown jew , only blue only blue

>Empty, soulless
You must not be paying attention. That's called modesty. She looks "reserved" and modest, which are signs of intelligence and civility. She looks like she would be polite and not embarrass you in front of family or in public.

Seriously women like this are my type. I love the well-raised, mentally-healthy, stable types. I know, I'm a freak and I can't be cured.

>It's another attention whore e-celeb thread

These ought to be bannable offenses.

Sage.

If I were based Stickman I woulda hit that raw dog !

((overshadowed))

That's what introverts are like, user, it's called "thinking" and not being an impuslive extrovert club slut who explodes with emotion at every sentence.

My god, no wonder Sup Forums can't get girlfriends. Brittany and Lauren are real-life 10/10s and you morons are so fucking braindead that you can only find tiny things to criticize.

Meanwhile you're still forever alone. But at least you can criticize their appearance, right?

Their flatness stood out so strong today when both Brittany and Tara were interviewing this Slovenian actress girl who is as animated as a typical actress is supposed to be. Brittany and Tara looked like botoxed robots compared to the girl's liveliness.

Pretty sure her eyes are blueish

Maybe it's her makeup. But she has the same blank expression in all of her videos

Looks good user

But is it a Jew?

I don't know who she is.

I'm a woman in a relationship who is excessively introverted but nice try. I like Tara and Brittany a lot precisely because they are women too. Their particular form of deadness is not 'thinking' or normal. It seems like the kind of delay that happens when someone is trying to hide something.

I'm not saying I don't like her, she's a qt and is mild-mannered, it's just an interesting thing I noticed in every single thumbnail

Hmm. I'll entertain the thought. What might they be hiding as they're thinking? A socially unacceptable thought or judgment? I don't watch the videos so you'd be more informed.

DUDE WEED LMAO

Right. I also feel like Pettibone is trying very hard to control her overall gesture. Makes you feel a bit bad that she has to try so hard.

But who knows if this perception is correct.

There's only one fashyfu for me.

Shut up nigger.

I wonder how freaky Brittany is in bed.

Who is this doughy-faced skank?

You picked the wrong sister

Katie Mchugh, former Breitbart reporter. Got fired for saying the truth about the shit beliefs of islam.

mmmmmm

Well the vibe I get as a fellow woman (we are better at manipulation than men) is that they really do care about what they are saying but are being extremely controlled and strategic about every single response, as if they are playing characters. I understand that in Tara's case she has to be careful of what she says because of England's laws. But Brittany? It's a bit distracting.

>not knowing Katie "Flush the Poo Down the Loo" McHugh

twitter.com/k_mcq/status/644354526162644992

Katie is cute!

What I've heard from someone who supposedly knows:

1) Stickman absolutely did nail Brittany

2) Stickman is still nailing her on the side

3) Brittany takes it in the ass. I mean, a real pooper trooper.

I don't (want to) believe you

I actually know her in real life and she's a nice, traditional Catholic girl. Really Midwestern, kind of sticks out in California.

She's the real deal. Does have a tendency to accept people simply because they are nice to her which means that she sometimes befriends undercover Jews in the MAGA movement.

Who /oldpol/ here?

She's a papist? s m h; pol, this can't be "our girl". Those who are truly red-pilled reject popery!

I thought she lives in Idaho

>Brittany takes it in the ass
Hot

>she's a nice, traditional Catholic girl.

You mean aside from the night she let Stickman explore her back alleyway?

INFIDELS WILL BURN

Originally from the Midwest, she's lived in California for a while. The real patriots are out here trying to gut this leftist shithole with fire.

She's traditional to the point that I wouldn't be surprised if she was still a virgin

>McHugh has a history of posting racially tinged remarks on social media. She once tweeted, "Mexicans wrecked Mexico & think invading the USA will magically cure them them of their retarded dysfunction. LOL."
She is truly /ourgirl/.

What happened to her?

She's a whore in disguise.

youtu.be/9A9hbyzj1oM?t=12m33s

>Intention of "marrying" yet sleeps with men
>Not being chaste until marriage

youtube.com/watch?v=poV7T7-PY3k

Does anyone else think her makeup is kinda Mudsharky?

Brittany is an aspie.
She's a nice girl.

post her feet and I'll tell you

what does Sup Forums think of X , why dont you do Y Sup Forums, shouldn't Sup Forums be like Z , are fag threads

tara looks... jewish

sry not gay

do you think he regrets getting riced?

>She's traditional to the point that I wouldn't be surprised if she was still a virgin

She's definitely conflicted about having banged Gookman, from what I heard. But he's the closest she's ever been to an alpha type, especially considering the sexless try-hards who tend to flock to the alt-lite. A woman's nature is what it is.

Link?

She's a mix between Jew, Irish, and Indian.

She shouldn't be trusted.

There is no fucking way that Brittany is a virgin. No way.

Whore.

Where are you getting this stickman information?

>her

he got doxxed

Rip apart allies
I hate this board

Like I said, if they had done that it would have been very out of character for her.

>le civic nationalist chink
go home redditor

Their evil

This. I've been waiting for someone to post a good shot of them.
I bet they are really nice.

>women repeating shit they heard on twitter
>all afraid to name the jew
>some shilling for culture over race
>allies

>being attracted to the opposite sex means you're a redditor

wew

not being attracted to the opposite sex, being attracted to a hapa freak because you are too much of a loser to find a redpilled white woman
disregard that if you are nonwhite, in that case enjoy your chinkfu and go back to t_d anyway, tourist

>redpilled white woman

uhh.... that's clearly a Jew

also

>any woman wearing /that/ much make up

you feel nothing when you look at her? pls no memeing. I want an honest answer

her first sentence in wikipedia states that " is an American far-right activist, conspiracy theorist, and author."
...Are those labels that people want to have in good company?

ahh, before he went off the deep end and became basically a fascist, and starting calling all other libertarians communists for wanting open borders.

She and Tim Pool talked about this recently, it's just the Wikipedia edit war

>too beta to mold a woman in his own vision
proving my point, little cuck

>t. virgin

wow great thread everyone

>he thinks he can control women

>too beta to control a white woman so he tucks his tail and runs to a chink

Is it just me or is Tara kinda retarded? I've listened to some of her solo streams and she never says anything that smart.

Yeah she's trying to hard and looks like she has a stick up her ass.

>tfw you will never put your stick up her ass

Also, what happened to Nicole? Did she died?

she ugly and vinegar cunt. 0/10
ride or die with noi quon? 4444

pool hit it

I've literally only ever fucked white girls

shes the hottest one imo. her face looks like a mask

She looks like bad human CGI. Like it looks like a person, until the face moves, then she looks really fake.

yeah, ""white"" girls like roaming mongol?

they fugged