How do we solve the pick-a-flag problem?

How do we solve the pick-a-flag problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

s.4cdn.org/image/country/troll/pr.gif
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop posting on Sup Forums until they return it to normal. This is a dumpster fire.

THIS

stop being newfags or leave, both solves the real problem

Display two flags. Geographic AND choice.

americans have no reason to hide their flag, i just assume any cuckposters that hide their flag are canadian or swedish

This.

This

That would work. As long as i know it's a leaf making the shitposts I'm happy

This

The same shill tactics that have been used since the election are being used to push this flag shit. The whole thing smells.

Daily reminder shills use reddit as a way to make you uncomfortable with being associated with something. You dont like the new flag system? Oh you must be a redditor. Its so fucking transparent but my guess is it works, otherwise (((they))) would have moved on by now.

Now, if he replies, hell completely ignore my argument and label me a shill for disagreeing. This place is done for, (((they))) won and you let it happen.

Yup

This user gets it.

We'll just have to identify leafs by their shit posts from now on

Or its just that people who aren't newfags from reddit will know that the flags are nothing new.

>Being this butt blasted over a flag.

WEW! Ease up on the retard throttle.

Truth.

Are all of you people newfags/redditors? Do you not even know about the rest of Sup Forums? I mean jesus do you really need identifying markers for a post? Where the fuck do you think you are?

This shit is the best, exposes all the newfags who can't handle being anonymous

Continue to label all shitposts as leaf posts.
Canada protests the pickaflag for us.
Win.

Thanks, I thought no one here was fuckin regulars anymore.

Keep up the work, user

and happy anniversary for whenever we do that famalam

I've been here for the past decade, you're not shilling you're just retarded and part of the problem

>new flag system
>new
>implying
Honestly though I don't even understand how they could consider the stuff reddit-like. The whole point of an anonymous imageboard is that the content of the post is all that matters. A specific flag tied to your posts has somewhat of a feel of namefaggotry.

Now fags guess my country, see if you're right

YARRRR

>tfw able to hide my leaf flag now for stealth shitposting

Its purpose is to derail and divide, as always.

this seems like it would please everyone

The only people doing the dividing are the people sperging out about it.

We've had the flags for less than a day and half the threads I see are people acting like this is the end of Sup Forums for some reason.

That was the purpose of flags originally, moron

Wouldn't please me, forced geographic flags are cancer

maybe you could stop using fucking fake flags you idiot

Yes goy, posters have never been able to name themselves on Sup Forums.

then DON'T USE THE FLAG YOU FUCK

This

Nope.

Brah just take it easy and smoke sum tree. Hugging/humping afterwards is optional.

remove all flags

HAHAHAHA WHAT A DUMB LEAF SO GLAD IM NOT ONE

I never said that you retard. It's optional, although it should be removed to improve the quality of discussion.

this tbqh

Did it once as a test and now I have to manually change it back to geo based every post. Everything about this is a dumpster fire.

WE DONT.

THE REAL PROBLEM IS CLICKING THRU 7+ CAPTCHAS

clear your cookies and it will default back too geo

>thinks this flag system is new
Fucking newfags who weren't even here when they pushed the ip-based flag system on us. This is just a return to how it was at the beginning.

this flag system isnt new you dumbfucks

Nice try Kike

RARE

call eric

easy, Ban Canada and Western Europe (besides UK) and Sup Forums becomes 10 times better

And somehow this makes it better because
>hurr newfags
>durr imma uh old fag

It's garbage. Pure fucking garbage

no it doesn't. you need to leave faggot

I like it cause now nobody knows where I am from and they can never guess.

This is how it used to be, user.

How is it worse?

Because you can't automatically dismiss an argument based off the posters location and instead have to rely on your intellect?

Because you can choose to identify yourself with your beliefs, or stay anonymous with a joke like "Arrrr I'm a Pirate"?

Because plebbitors can expose themselves by choosing the plebbit flag?

The current system is less divisive than the (less) old system. I have literally not heard a single good argument against it.

This my country is the most hated besides Isreal this is a god send.

leave for another board. this board cant be saved

WAAAAAAH god damn Amerisharts you fucking suck try and guess my nationality now bitch. oh wait you cant cause of low IQ scores cause of your 53% white population but you like "people of colour" so get gassed fuckers

My only complaint is that the flags are not large enough, many of the details are lost. The flag should take up the entire background of each post.

Yes, imagine gay leafs posting bait kek

I kinda get what you mean the snek flag looks like shit (literally)

>leaf

But seriously, good luck having a dissenting view without being dismissed right off the bat because of your flag in the old system.

It's not like bad shitpost are just going to slip under the radar either. They are still going to stand out because they are bad shitpost. If you need help telling a leafpost from a serious post than you shouldn't be using the flag as an argument.

This hue hue dumb amerisharts

>a fucking shit

shhhhh but yea I 100% agree. posts should be based on the quality and merit not the poster themselves unless jew.

>This is a drumpfster fire

Fukken saved.

it actually amazes me how new most peeps here are, the original pick a flag wasn't even removed that long ago.

It's funny how I haven't seen a single leaf flag in hours

Silly

>Bawww I can't ad hom anymore ;_;
Cry more faggot

Guess what nationality i am

They were shit in 2013 and they are shit now. There was no way of tracking shitposters, at least until they put IDs on. There were so many samefags and political (bought) shills

What is this gay shit

Yea it is probably because they all left. haha thats it.

Wtf

At least you can block all Cuckistani posters.

Leaf

A leaf obviously

Yes all these third reich flags i can't see behind to know if there is a German a Scandanavian or Med or a Mixed American behind it this is truly a disgrace and a horrible epidemic Adolf hitlers ashes are rotating in his grave

pyromaniacally (you)rs

Only reasonable option

>Destroy nationality
You've made a mistake then kek.

Nah. White guy first, American second.

Judge by content you inbred idiot.

checkmate atheists

Yeah im going to infinite chan fuck this psy-ops shit

Fuck these new flags.

The mods are destroying board culture with this shit.

Hello LEAF!

got anymore they are pretty funny

>fuck this psy-ops shit

Whybare you hiding behind a flag then?

Spoken like a true Secessionist. Kek.

>WAAAAAAAAA I HAVE TO LISTEN TO PEOPLES ARGUMENTS INSTEAD OF USING FLAG BASED INSULTS!!!! I DON'T WANT QUALITY DISCUSSION I WANT TO SHITPOST!!!

Cry me a river faggot.

Fuck off MLK.

This, posting is much better now that I don't get unrelated (you)s.

I rather not answer the question.
But to be charitable UK is obviously best flag.

Mind posting with your real flag I feel like you have a rare one.

>s.4cdn.org/image/country/troll/pr.gif
>the flags are literally stored in a directory called troll

Just ride out the shitstorm, it'll be over soon.

I'm fine with it. I can make sure everyone knows how much I love Muslim cock.

I'm on android Clover, What Do