Surprised there's not really any threads about this

What'd you think of his testimony?

Other urls found in this thread:

justice.gov/sites/default/files/olc/opinions/1989/06/31/op-olc-v013-p0153.pdf
scribd.com/document/335886615/Assessing-Russian-Activities-and-Intentions-in-Recent-US-Elections#from_embed
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i do recall listening to this, but i do not recall specifically listening to any one part

i do recall listening to this, but i do not recall specifically listening to any one part

Theres not a topic because no one can recall it

I was working, anyone got a quick rundown?

I missed it but I'm curious about the can't recall stuff, though it's probably since he didn't think it was important to remember such unimportant facts.

He absolutely murdered Congress. "MUH RUSSIA" is the new McCarthyism.

He blew the whole muh Russia nonsense out of the water. Will they leave it alone now? Course they won't.

>Surprised there's not really any threads about this
Was thinking the same thing.

He fumbled a bit trying to pull a Comey and going the "I'm not at liberty to say" route. The partisan bias was on full display from the usual suspects. Wyden blew a gasket, the VP chairman was a complete dick to Sessions but was an angel to Comey.

More typical heresay bullshit. One dude actually tried to get Sessions to elaborate on something he allegedly said to Comey, which Comey himself didn't say what it was.

The highlight:

DOESN'T PASS THE THMELL TEST!

More desperation from demoshits

he was playing the old man card desu. seriously though, the democrats are out for blood and he knows that literally anything can be used against him given the write narrative.

i was at work and I forgot my headphones so I didn't watch it.
Give me a quick rundown

>i can't recall
>i can't recall
>i can't recall
>i don't remember
>where am i
>no one messes with adam we

he's mccain levels of senile

Smear campaign in preparation for the incoming pedo arrests.

it would not be appropriate for me to comment on communications between sessions and the committee.

What the fuck are we investigating anyway

Wasnt this supposed Russian election interference under Obama's term ?

F

shill posters are in overdrive after the hearing
sessions completley dominated the room

>Don't recall... 5 Different user IDs
The shills are here, no question about it.

I'm watching it right now and he's doing great. This stupid Democrat senator accused Sessions of obstruction for not giving out privileged information.

This, he was prefacing his statements because he knows they would try to eat him alive if he misspoke one word. He did great

that's what I've been saying!

Sessions was right about not talking about private conversations with the pres.
justice.gov/sites/default/files/olc/opinions/1989/06/31/op-olc-v013-p0153.pdf

how is she so perfect?

can't take a joke, eh?
faggot

But I'm not a shill, user. It's literally the only thing I've heard. I like Sessions I just need some time to fire out what the big deal was about him saying this.

Big ol' nothing burger

It was best than what I expected, I'm surprised by the non reaction, I guess they still have to digest it.

lol

>DOESN'T PASS THE THMELL TEST!
This was definitely the best part.

Also, McCain continuing on with Russians wondering around in the desert and Kansas trying to map our telecommunications grid. That news came out earlier this month, but the reiteration tells me Russian news isn't going away anytime soon.

No its lawyer talk
>No i definitely didn't do/say/see X
Someone could imply perjury if found to be wrong
>Don't recall
Loose statement doesn't give yes or no

McCarthy was right tho

I suppose it's possible that this phrase was uttered during the discussions, but I don't recall specifically.

Sessions did great, Dem senators kept interrupting his answers to their questions 2 words in.

>But I'm not a shill
You don't path the thmell tetht

you could be right.

He made congress look like utter fools.
right after the hearing finished Sup Forums was flooded with "i do not recall" fake news buzzword.
but it is clear to anyone who watches it what the truth is

y u shook tho

Everybody said would be nothing, before Comey spoke. Now it just seems death of a party and maybe foreboding times that people just trudge around now. No wall either. 60 miles of budgeted wall. So now we cry about Sup Forums flags even though they are cool because they delete the shit they "cover". Such be the 'Republigoyim Times'. The grand old party? Democrats are older and where is the grand here? He stumbled when he wanted to sound like a diplomat. Didn't refer to his privilege as constitutional but took bait of committee with an executive privilege. And everybody knows trump tweeted about tapes and then whines of leakers. Big deal. Sessions practically pled as to his loyalty. Sounded like the gang of four. He is AG and sounded wholly nonsensical. I go to parties and try to find a bunch of Waldo's. Jeff Session was. A stapler. Herpity Gurp. Spills the bucatini everybody walk the republigoyim dinosaur

Or that it was the biggest takeaway from the entire fucking thing. Nigger goes "ILL WILLINGLY TESTIFY" then all we get is lawyer speak with 70+ "i dont recall"'s.

Why so many shills not telling me what I missed? Was there any good shit?

Basically nothing happened with russians, but he won't say he never even met a russian in that time, he just says he doesn't recall any, so it mustn't be important

>Surprised there's not really any threads about this
The Klremlin is shilling hard a bunch of slide threads to keep the hearings off Sup Forums

5 Kremlin Nazi threads
7 Kremlin minority threads
3 Kremlin women threads
Finns
The Rock
6 Kremlin fag flag threads
Roman empire
Persians
Some guy named Chris
4 Jews threads
3 gay threads

And a wide range of other random threads for one single purpose - so Sup Forums cannot discuss Sessions' testimony about his deep involvement with the Kremlin

That is the thing. All of those (((Democrats)) working for the KGB did more damage to this country than 9/11 ever did. And its been purposely suppressed, even after Venona got released to the public.

The hypocrisy of these Dems is astonishing.

hahahahahahha

Cotton ruled. Wyden got owned. Glad Sessions didn't jump over the table and beat Wyden's ass.

>All of those (((Democrats)) working for the KGB
Nobody believes that. The dems are lefties, we only claim they worked for the KGB as a smer, not because it's true.

every rightie swears that everything coming out of Bezmenov's mouth is the God's honest truth, that Putin's KGB was actively involved in destroying the West.

Today, we have been tricked into believing there no way Putin's FSB would ever continue those "active measures" against America by the same Kremlin that committed them the first time.

scribd.com/document/335886615/Assessing-Russian-Activities-and-Intentions-in-Recent-US-Elections#from_embed

The long and short of it is: If all conversations in the presidents cabinet and advisors are subject to public information requests and subpoenas, this will lead to self censoring of discussions had in the government, and will lead to decisions not based on candid advice, but rather, calculated statements which may conceal the truth and not reveal all items that need to be considered.

From that, it seems pretty clear sessions didn't want to step on his dick and set a legal precedent of blabbing about what conversations were had at the whitehouse.

Not to mention, as per the questions he was asked: it is hard to imagine that the topic of the Russia Investigation wouldn't come up in relation to Comey's firing. If nothing other than "So, if you fire him, then what? What will the media say about the Russian investigation? Will that hurt our policy goals?"

I think he was also hitting that point home due to comey leaking all his discussions he had with trump. It was kind of dumb for them to harp on this point.

The Russia shit fell apart when Comey finally admitted Trump wasn't under investigation. So now the Democrats and never Trump idiots want to investigate the investigation (not kidding). This is all designed to interfere with investigations into actual tampering by Loretta Lynch who told Comey to call the Clinton investigation a matter not investigation.

>"hurdur i dont recall anything!!"
>terrible result for trump admin
>"oh im so surprised pol isnt talking about this!"
Are you srsly this new =___=

He didn't path the thmell tetht

try harder shill.

It's off of /pol because of how damaging it is to the Russian Interference narrative.

who is this semen demon

He covered his own ass and corroborated James Comey. President should fire him. He supports Rrobert Mueller's investigation into Trump. Robert Mueller is investigating Comey testimony, and now President Ttump himself. Trump had better do what he does best and bust heads.

Actually, that never happened.

Comey said at the time of speaking with Trump in January, he was not under direct personal investigation. He then went on to clarify that they didn't want to say anything about that openly in case it were to change. This does not mean that Trump's entire campaign isn't under investigation, or that Trump isn't as of right now, it is unknown.

Full quotes and context are important.

your mother

Wasn't really anything new, I think people were expecting a huge bombshell to be dropped but not much happened.

I still can't tell if you're an actual batshit leftie or if you're just baiting.

He's a retarded shitstick, just like the rest of trumps crew.

Trump's termination of Comey made a special council to investigate Trump. Vomey handed over his notes to Robert Mueller. The FBI is looking at Ttump harder than ever. President Trump didn't do anything wrong he should have just cooperated. Now he can suffer for things not related to the election and blinds the world to Lorreta lynch. Not sure what dimension of chess this is.

No evidence of collusion faggot. Nice try.

It's unbelievable, the commentary also from places like Tagesschau about the hearing is totally
>there is no proof for RUSSIA
>But Trump actually surely has ties to RUSSIA
Also pizzagate and Clinton health are fakenews done by RUSSIA.

It's literally a conspiracy theory, because no matter what one presents it's just proof that the conspiracy goes even deeper and even Session is surely part of it, why else would he not recall.

Madness!

It's all a stupid parade anyway. Hillary apparently wasn't supposed to lose the election. This is like being a really bad Hunter so they put you in a fenced area WITH the animals running around with cowbells and flashing lights and you STILL can't hit the damned thing!

I thought Sessions wrecked the Democrats, and quite a few Republicans too. There were only two or three reasonable people, that I recall.

That said, Sessions was destroying them, and flashing his best grandpa smile while doing it.

>sucking russian cocks this hard

Plus making Trump think he isn't under investigation makes him sloppy. Look how he thought firing Comey wasn't going to be a problem. Now he actually is publicly under investigstion.

>muh russian illuminati

At this point I hope there is really collusion and Trump is Putins bitch, because otherwise he'll start a war with RUSSIA just to show off. Any incident in Syria would wreak havoc right now

Only heard an excerpt from the opening statement so far. Classy as fuck.

Based on Sup Forumss braindead shitposting I presume not much of anything came out of the rest and there isn't much to complain about.

When Comey was fired, the Attorney general gained possession of the "government property" in Comey's office, notes, computer and all...sorry, this isn't J Edgar Hoover.

>Trump wasn't under investigation as of when Comey was fired
>BUT THAT DOESN'T PROVE THEY DIDN'T START AN INVESTIGATION THE DAY AFTER HE LEFT

checkmate, trumpturds

this. they're going down in flames and trying to burn everything not on fire
distracting media ious fake news

Oh god the D- senator from California (the black one) was a bitch

just another whore

>He blew the whole muh Russia nonsense out of the water. Will they leave it alone now? Course they won't.

Rosenstein literally said the opposite

>Deputy Attorney General Rod J. Rosenstein on Tuesday endorsed the intelligence agencies’ January assessment that Russia interfered in the 2016 election, a subject on which he did not take a position during his confirmation hearing in March.

>Rosenstein had promised Judiciary Committee senators that he would review the classified information that led 17 intelligence agencies to reach their conclusions about Russia’s involvement, if he was confirmed as deputy attorney general. He did, and has decided he agreed with it.

>“I now have access to classified information, and I think that assessment made by the intelligence community is justified,” Rosenstein said.

There's no threads because he shit the bed so hard even the Trump Cucks on 24/7 guard here couldn't faggot their way out of it.

Really, bad, bad shit.Epic fail "I can't recall" shit and then when he tried to claim some kind of secret privileged he was questioned on what he was talking about and it was Trump Fail bad.

The absolute state of shareblue

It's obvious bait

>Underrated and checked

i think it's absolutely DISGUSTING that these scumbag politicians are more dedicated to attacking a total lie known as the russian boogeyman than they are to serving the people who both elected them and pay their 6 to 7 figure salaries.

that's a man, man

Surprised he even stayed after his opening speech to entertain the obvious nonsense questions from Democrat senators he should have just left.

CNN's panel of shills was still derping about 'obstruction of justice' because of Comey innuendo and basically just made fun of Sessions accent, claiming it was a ploy he 'puts on to seem innocent'.

Answered more questions than Lynch or Holder ever did.

Right.

The liberals tried again and again to get him to say something stupid, he didn't and instead made them look stupid for trying to bait him.

Can you even form a coherent sentence

lol... i see what you are trying to do..

How so?

>17 intelligence agencies
Wasn't it a single third party outfit that produced the data that the intelligence community all used to come to this conclusion?

leave pls

completely blew out liberals, as expected

School is in SESSION, faggots!

deelt this
Sessions isnt being prosecuted for anything

>death of a party
The democrats have been going downhill for a long time now. It's to be expected

>i do recall listening to this, but i do not recall specifically listening to any one part