>Against cuckoldry/infidelity
>Encouraging the production of children and having babies
>High birthrate
>Against effeminate behaviour
>Violent punishments for criminals
>No moral relativism
>Pro-business

Was wondering what others think?

If I were to start a family again I would consider becoming a Muslim and marrying a Chechen or Dagestani or Bosnian.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wLHCuzW3-uA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There is no "ultimate red pill" seeing as the red pill is supposed to represent pure truth whereas you're just talking about extreme opinions.

kys please

yeah but unfortunatly its the main ideology of shitskins.

The ultimate red pill is realizing that wealthy Muslims subverted our cultural narrative in order to create the social problems we have today. So that a burka wearing Lindsay Lohan/Bearded Bieber/whatever can eventually be paraded around the media as the proposed solution.

Don't forget about the prohibition of USURY, a great evil that poisons society.

>no alcohol
>have sex with animals
>no bacon
Yeah no thanks

I thought about that too, Islam would be the end of feminism and a lot of niggerdom. Many Muslim countries treat their niggers like shit. I think whites would be able to control themselves under Islam but I still prefer sterilization of minorities and re-taking land from sand niggers.

You left out the shit bits:
> shortened male livespan from snackbaring themselves
> pig fucking is mandatory
> no bacon
> no bacon
> no bacon
> no bacon
> did i mention the bit about having to fuck pigs?

I'd love Islam if it weren't for Muslims. The inbred low-IQ fucktardation ruins what could be the quickening force the West needs.

Is there any way to adapt it to the West without it turning the West into a giant Shitstreetistan? I doubt it.

Islamic nations are total pieces of shit. Muslims are violent subhumans.
But I sure as fuck wouldn't mind them killing off all leftist degenerates.

red pill or not, that lack of trigger discipline shows ignorance

No, Muslims are backwards, inbred subhumans and their societies reflect that. You would have to be retarded to think Islam is worth anything when its followers are fleeing the shitholes it created.

Islam is simplistic, Christianity isn't. A great civlization was build upon Christianity, whereas Muslims are only good for conquest, and make no mistake, they ARE good at it. Most of their "achievements" were simply innovations and technologies that were stolen from conquered land.

Christianity is, was and always will be the final red pill.

t. an Atheist

>"white" muslim
Converting to Islam automatically forfeits your white status.

Totally.
>It's recommended by the Fuhrer himself.

>Is there any way to adapt it to the West without it turning the West into a giant Shitstreetistan?
Mormonism

I want women to embrace traditional values, not whip them for being raped.

The only upside of chriscucknity is that it is forbidden to fuck your relatives
However in Islam it is allowed.
NO!
Don't do it it's a trap your grand grand grand grand kids will eventually be retarded
A bunch of shady details like these that you just have to consider man

>nice
>tribal
>armed
>supposedly have a gold vault in a mountain

I guess they would be alright. How are they on the Jews?

No culture has managed to fully, irrevocably replace a culture which they conquer. There is always a dilution of both which results. So I would hope that one of the things which falls into the dust bin of time would be the inbreeding.

You should probably actually go to those countries first (you can't go to Chechnya or Dagestan without armed security, or invite from prominent family to protect you) before believing your romantic propaganda about them.

Any girl you meet in Bosnia will want to date you because it means a ticket out of there to live in the degenerate west free from everything you claim to admire.

Also, enjoy when the whole family also wants to come over and live with you, like her brother Vedad Ahmed who will show up wearing track pants to chain smoke and get wasted on your couch everyday, supporting himself from various schemes like counterfeit vodka. (Yes, they drink in Bosnia)

The eastern orthodox church also shills for everything you listed and are highly conservative. You can also find those girls in baptist churches.

this thread is one of a few things
>ironic bait
>some pro-islam group shilling this in order to make a anti-Islam place like Sup Forums a pro-islam board (sort of like jidf)
>some retarded faggot who thinks Islam is actually pretty cool

>How are they on the Jews?
I don't know, but up until recently they didn't let blacks do important things, they believed all blacks to be the son of Cain.

anarchy is the final redpill.watch this video
youtube.com/watch?v=wLHCuzW3-uA

Muhammad is the false prophet and his followers are willing butchers of the anti christ.

Goat fucking, burro fucking, pedophilia, inbreeding add that to the list.

The "ultimate red pill" is always the black pill.
Nothing you do in life amounts to anything.

This. Day of the rooftop when?