What do the jews have to gain by pushing multiculturalism...

What do the jews have to gain by pushing multiculturalism? It seems to fuck up their own bloodlines as much as anyone else's. I constantly see kikes marrying outside their race.

Are they just demented or are they not thinking this thing through?

What does a virus gain from killing its host? The Jews mostly aren't having secret meetings or even conscious thoughts about how to destroy the white man: they just follow their nature.

My friend told me jews almost never marry outside their own race. One married Trumps daughter, but it gave him a really powerful position so that doesn't really count IMO. What is true? I've personally never met a jew.

>bloodline
Jewishness is passed through the mother. Any kid with a Jew mother is a Jew. They don't care about bloodlines or purity. If anything marrying a non-Jew and pumping out a Jew is better for them.

They don't think about it; they just do what they have always done. The policies they are pushing for now are horrible for Jews in the future. Nigs and Muzz will be far less kinder to them than whites but they just can't help themselves.

Pretty much. The other day on Reddit a post about the USS Liberty false flag was on the front page. On. Fucking. Reddit. I had a good chuckle.

I think the jews believe their own bullshit at this point

Jews, Academics and Leftists see it as a way to promote world peace (and communist domination) by pushing all cultures towards a single cultural mean. They've been at this since the initial communist movements failed due to massive cultural differences among the dominated populations. They've used the American Academic Intelligentsia and CIA to push this onto America since the 50s/60s. That's what MK Ultra, HRAF/Tavistock, GATE and so forth was really about, not spoopy telekinetic mind control or ESP.

>What does a virus gain from killing its host? The Jews mostly aren't having secret meetings or even conscious thoughts about how to destroy the white man: they just follow their nature.

circular reasoning

Multiculturalism pits everyone against everyone else, dividing them and making everyone easier to control because they need to compromise liberty for security/stability.

Jews are already in positions of power and financial control and will remain so as long as the world remains in chaos and uncertainty.

The last time they let white nationalism get too powerful, half their tribe got gassed (or if you don't believe that, their assets were seized.)

The general line of thinking is that because Jewish women are terrible Jewish men want everybody else to suffer the way that they do

>GATE
Expand on this, I was in GATE for six years and hated it, always felt it was unnatural but couldn't put my finger on why. American btw.

>Jews mostly aren't having secret meetings or even conscious thoughts about how to destroy the white man
What do you think Hebrew school, Birthright and Auschwitz trips are about? Their kids are programmed this way in Hebrew School, to view themselves as chosen, separate from their neighbors and perpetual victims.
"Raise up a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it."

no it's not kek

Gifted and Talented Education was a way for lefty academics to test out new "educational" methods on specially selected students (typically those who were smart but who had behavior problems in their normal grade being taught material they had already, or had very quickly mastered). These gifted students exceeded the standards expected of their peers and were not as easily corralled or controlled by the standard Prussian Education. Odds are high that your GATE teacher(s) were Psychology PhDs testing out hypotheses and theories on education/indoctrination on you. Odds are also high that the 'experimental material/methods' you were taught with were, if successful, converted into new educational standards for the normie kids through the 90s, 00s and into Common Core.

The true jews, the bilionaire ones, dont marry to anyone outside of a very small circle. They want to dumb us down and destroy our nationalism.

Doing my own research based on the GATE Conspiracy threads, I traced my first GATE teacher to the Human Relations Area Files. HRAF, is the American counterpart to Tavistock, a favorite spoopy "mind control" institution among conspiracy theorists. In fact though, HRAF was a Rockefeller/CIA funded Cultural Anthropology "study" that started in the 20s and 30s, worked for the military in WW2, and for the CIA there-after in studying cultural norms around the world in order to identify the cultural mean. Whether the CIA realized it or not, many of the academics who were involved in these studies were proto-communists like Margaret Mead whose goals were not just study, but subversion of cultures in to a single world-wide culture based on that cultural mean.

The high level kikes also screw the low level kikes. If white countries fall, it'll backfire on Israel, but the elite Jews don't give a fuck because they'll have shekels.

>The high level kikes also screw the low level kikes.
This is also true. Most low level Jews believe the Holocaust meme because they don't know any better, they're just as much victims of the propaganda as anybody else.

>nature has circular reasoning
Maybe it's just that you're a nigger and don't have the mental capacity to understand this

How did you get that flag?!?

Theit end goal is destroying Christianity. They hate Christ and the important figures of the new testament.

You need to understand the unconscious memes that rules modern Jewish psyche;

1. And endless persecution complex combined with Talmudic scripture which lets Jews think they are always the victim, never the oppressor.

2. A reflexive hatred of Christianity, and by proxy anything they see as implicitly European and structurally homogeneous.

3. A pathological fear of any institution or mechanism which could utilize majority preference to remove them, or exclude them.

4. The Holocaust, which has been memed^squared on themselves to the point of absolute hysteria where they'll believe every single urban legend as fact and use it as justification for their bullshit.

5. A disconnect from the consequences of their own actions; no skin in the game, no connection to soil, Israel is a safety net while they ruin foreign lands that don't belong to them.

This is why they destroy societies. Whether they vocally believe that Europeans should be forced to go extinct, or just race-mixed "for their own good", they intuitively oppose anything which could be used to weaken their power, harass their communities, and make them targets. They also have a subconscious and conscious hatred of Europeans and their values.

I live in a very Jewish area and the Jews mix all the time. My neighobors, teacher and friends were Jews mixing around or the offspring of race mixing. No other ethnic group cucks like the Jews.

It destroys countries they despise, especially countries that used to be Christian. They take advantage of countries' guilt by pushing the "Jewish opresiĆ³n argument," which leads to these same countries funding Israel's military.

Eventually, when most western countries fall, Israel will have enough advanced mostiƱotary technology to wipeout whomever it pleases.

military*