This thread is a safe space for Proud Black African Kings and Queens

This thread is a safe space for Proud Black African Kings and Queens

Here we will discuss topics about heritage, black pride, oppression, and how to further the cause of our melanated brothers and sisters.

WHITES ARE NOT ALLOWED

Shut up nigger.

Fuck off nigger

And already the white man appears like a knee-jerk bringing oppression and bitter hatred.

So we gonna talk about our dicks or what!?

What are we not allowed?
Finish the sentence nigger

Fetch me some lemonade, would you darling?

you know it brotha

My white gf calls mine the Black Mamba

Im accepting NIGGERCOIN
3PKZDfJ9uHApggbMvL1MnSf82DBcCK3mTHY

WE WUZ KANGZ

jesus chirst report this garbage

Eat my shorts.

YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED ANYTHING WHITE BOI. THE ONLY THING YOU ARE ALLOWED IS TO PREP MY DICK WITH YOUR SOFT PINK MOUTH BEFORE I FUCK YOURE WIFE

I AINT YO SLAVE CRACKA

Hello brothers and sister of the brotherhood.
Have you guys considered voting for Terry Mcaullife in 2020? Voting for a proven yet balanced progressive might sooth the difficulties you are currently experiencing in your life, more money for your kids, more smiles in your faces and a longtime friend of hillary!
I wish you my best!
Terry 2020!

Ach kind toch, ga lekker in de kroeg huilie doen

WE

>when roleplaying gets amusing

WUZ

WE

Shut up nigger.

I claim this thread in the name of The Holy Aryan Race.

White supremacy is not allowed in this thread. If you are in fact a proud Black KING (as I assume you are as no white man could possibly stay in such a WOKE and MELANATED thread as this for more than one post) I must politely ask you to change your flag to the more appropriate BLACK LIVES MATTER flag

Thank you for understanding but swastikas can be triggering for some

Fpbp

Salaam Alaikum my Muslim brotha

SKITTLES

Let me touch your hair.

WHITEY STAY OUT

This thread is for PEOPLE of COLOR ONLY

Nigger die.
Life is for the light skinned only.

Hey I ran out of cotton while wicking up my vape, go pick me some more.

Back to Africa

It's the only choice these white devil cracker muther fuckers will never except us we have to go back

Muther Africa calls us back black man

Fuck whites race war now! Take to the streets my brothers and sisters. amerikkka is the black man's land

fuck white people

When I fuck your wife tonight I will stick my black cock in her anus for your comment

WPWW

Hello im here in 'your' thread.

Disobeying your racist rules, black scum.

Fuck off back to Niger Nigger

kys nigger

Actually it belonged to the native americans.

I'm white but i support the black nationalist movement
can i be an ally ?

It is the only way brothas and sistas.
I say we draft up a new and GLORIOUS country, like Liberia but better. What shall we call it?

let us know if it's possible to od on nigger cum.

Fuck you niggers

One time I was at a bar with my best friend. I was playing wingman when he noticed a pair of women that he liked. We approached and he gave me the signal to chat up the other chick. She was an alright looking black chick a little dorky looking but slimmish and took good care of her hair. As the night went on we all got a little drunk and it became a game of truth or dare. I said that I could get a little freaky and everyone laughed so it was my dates turn so she asked me and I said dare. She was too shy so she leaned in close and said that she dared me the lick peanut butter off her asshole and then fuck her wherever I liked. I immediately vomited right in her face, a stream of potato skins and 7 dollar beers came out. The thought that set off the vomit fountain was how could I tell whether I was licking skin, peanut butter, or shit, because it was all the same color.

Only if you prep your local bull and be our slave as reparations

Shitty joke.

It is obvious my melanin enriched brother
Pic related
Pardon my flag as I am a gay nigger

That doesn't sound nice, i guess i'm joining the white side now

Welcome brother.

WE

WUZ

But are you...
A Gaynigger?

KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANGZ

New flag thing neat.

Waz up my nigga? Lemme axe you a question, why you thinking whites are so racis against us?!

I hate them crackas!

Detroit.

Shine my shoes nigger.

ALL FUCKING NIGGERS MUST FUCKING HANG.

WE QUAINZ N KANGZ N SHEEEEEIT!

Only way to control animals!

>people of color
>implying the entirety of "color" is shades of brown and black
kek

Baltimoe, nigga!

pbpF

wewlad

i thought america belonged to the native americans

>LARPing as a nigger
Do you have cuck fantasies you cuck?

HOLY FUCK

>WUZ

Overdose?

Go and cry about it, nigger

This is a white board. Negroes not welcome.

KANGSSSSSSZZZ

Because it's poisonous to society

Heil kek

Fuck off nigger

Kangs

>bringing oppression and bitter hatred.
Give it a rest.
I'd have though blacks would be giving thanks to God Almighty their ancestors were brought to this country.
Otherwise you'd have been born in Africa.
Makes you think...at least if you have an IQ over 70.

Barbossa was white.
Egyptians were white.
\thread
None of you ever held king roles in history.
Just like none of you can hold down jobs nowadays

Im a fellow black man, but desu, white people are superior.

Black Liars Matter stupid nappy bitch , you want free shit dumb hoe . So shut the fuck up us working niggers have shit to take care of and families .

I wuz kangz toooooo

You're not black

most retarded map i've ever seen

Hello my fellow niggers thise crackers oppressus us and keep us diwn what are our plans m?

Crack and watermellon nga

REEEEEEEEEE

I can't wait for the race war so I can lynch me some niggers.

Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

Let's discuss,why do you act like this?

Fucking ugly niggers go starve to death in africa

reminder
There are cultures from all around the world talking of blonde/red haired, blue eyed people with white skin that came over the sea and brought civilization, including the sumerians. Where did those come from when the sumerians where the first, and why are the people discribed always the same if they were just made up?
The sumerians believed the blue eyed white people where gods, the annunaki. The Aztecs as well, and describe them from coming over the sea with a ship that moved on its own. The chinese talk about blue eyed and blonde haired people who created the first civilization and ruled in the early time. A lot of egyptians mummies are shown to have had blonde hair etc.
The nordic gods, thor, odin, all blond and blue eyed, and (((coincidently))) asgard is on a map that supposedly shows the inner part of the earth
Hitlers Ahnenerbe tried to find out about the origins of the white people, and maybe he did find out something (((they))) absolutely fear which is the reason (((they))) try to destroy whites so furiously, more than any other ethnicities.
Later on Hitler went to antarctica, created New Swabia and again a lot of cultures speak about a realm beneath the earth, like shangri la for example, and civilization is said to exist there as well.
Did Hitler find out that the whites, or at least those people who spreaded knowledge (which may have nothing to do with whites today) came from the inner earth, the biblical paradise, and from there spread their knowledge with others. Is this why (((they))) want to get rid completely of the white people?
Now these whites maybe have nothing to do with the whites of today, they could be the fallen angels of the bible, the annunaki of the Sumerians or the gods of the atztecs, but finding out where those came from would be devastating for (((their))) narrative

Fuck off nigger

Or this ?

Another interesting thing is that "Paradise" in the bible originally came from the word meaning "walled enclosure" which would be pretty much fitting to the inner earth.
the hopi indians, also have the swastika. and their legends involve humanity coming from out of a hole on earth, and during the end of the 4th world/cycle (i think it was the 4th) when the flood hit (whch probably was the same the bible mentioned as well as many others cultures) other people came out of the earth, the ant-friends or ant people, brought them underground and ensured their survival until the earth above is habitable again. further more. further more the word "anu" means for the hopi indians "ant" and naki "friend" while the sumerian gods were called anunaki, so probably those were the same.
however from what i found the description of the ant people doesnt really fit, they seem humanoid but not human. but maybe there are multiple races living in hollow earth living peacefully there together. sumerians and hopi also used the swastika

Ham's Curse General Thread? Ham's Curse General Thread

Sup niggaz , give me that booty

Why not?