youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

almasdarnews.com/article/us-military-deploys-long-range-artillery-combat-syrian-army-border-region/?utm_medium=ppc&utm_source=push&utm_campaign=push notifications&utm_content=English
pastebin.com/JzaUBvmh
macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/32169/53/
twitter.com/kinseyschofield/status/874712360249827328
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Awoo~

>US military deploys long-range missiles to combat the Syrian Army in border region.

>Moments ago, Pentagon officials confirmed the US military had moved its High Mobility Artillery Rocket System (HIMARS) from Jordan into the Al-Tanf border region in southern Syria.

>The HIMARS represents a truck-mounted missile system which can reach targets 300 kilometers away, thus bringing the US-led coalition within firing range of Damascus itself.

>“We have increased our presence and our footprint and prepared for any threat that is presented by the pro-regime forces,” US Col. Ryan Dillon told reporters at the Pentagon earlier this month.

>One defense official said that the HIMARS move was a response to actions by the Syrian Arab Army (SAA), which has deployed its own artillery near the US-declared “de-escalation zone” which covers a 55-kilometer perimeter surrounding Al-Tanf.

>US soldiers in southern Syria are embedded with vetted Free Syrian Army (FSA) rebels. Due to a recent border offensive by the SAA, the US-led coalition no longer shares a frontline with ISIS in southern Syria which may in turn prompt American forces to retreat into Jordan.

almasdarnews.com/article/us-military-deploys-long-range-artillery-combat-syrian-army-border-region/?utm_medium=ppc&utm_source=push&utm_campaign=push notifications&utm_content=English

>Posting the shoop

AAWWWWWOOORECORD SCRATCH

AWOO AWOO AWOO

Why is Joe so infatuated with Bannon? Does he have wet dreams about him pounding his scrawny ass?

Hello, /PTG/
Have you guys considered voting for Terry Mcaullife in 2020? Voting for a proven yet balanced progressive might sooth the difficulties you are currently experiencing in your life.
I wish you my best!
Terry 2020!

we really need to bring down the MSM

Abortion is mass murder. Literal Genocide, and we are doing it to ourselves. Planned parenthood should be abolished.

Republicans should stand firm in their values.
t. an atheist

And updated with that cuck's headline screengrabs
pastebin.com/JzaUBvmh

ITS OVER
Good effort Virginianons

Yes goy, hate niggers and chinks, spam their hate threads all day and yell about white genocide...just don't look at the bar in green, goyim!

AWOO

>polls
>in current year

Dems are infighting again

yeah, it's the MSM doing this

AWOOOOOMENT

those are all white Hispanics user

Greg Upset

These lies will continue until the MSM handlers are jailed for their crimes against children.

>Mark Cuckalo

thank you cosmic awoo

Opinions seemed a bit divided last thread. I know we don't generally like the EU, but would it not be best for Eastern Euro nations to remain in the EU to exert influence on it and develop better due to being in the EU market?

They of course should push back against this shit.

Joeposting was fun back during the election, but I am seriously starting to hate this faggot. I really fucking do. I hope his show gets cancelled and Mika leaves him for a nigger.

>coal mines
>in current year

wtf i love beautiful brown babies now

>"President Bannon" is so influential that only about a third of Trump's decisions reflect Bannon's views
the cognitive dissonance is astounding

To be fair, politically spics wouldn't be such a great problem without niggers.

first I've watched Hannity since the schedule got fucked

Alternative.
macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/32169/53/

Aye, any country should be proud to receive so many white refugees!

Fake news

Machines do all the work.

Besides even just 70 well paying jobs supports 200+ people, and then adds dozens more jobs in support since you're no longer dealing with ghost towns.

GREG
GOING
NUCLEAR

How do we get japmoot to take back the flags? Leafs can go around the flag filter now. What the fuck.

>balanced
anyone that is balanced or gives in to liberals is a fucking commie scum

>saying this AFTER Corbyn lost and now the Deus Vult party is holding the Tories by the balls

Why do liberals do this?

Why Manlet Rand cares about this shit?

ruffalo btfo

It's good for them because they are poorer and collect more gibs from the richer states. They can never outweight the german and french cucks with votes however.

oy vey

>trusting their polls
you have learned nothing

>not wanting less expensive power
>in current year

>no hat
I need a 2D version of the top down one

nobody here actually likes joe you faggot fucking redditor

why can't this garbage general just be deleted already? delete all fucking generals from Sup Forums

Jobs are jobs you fucking faggot.

Diversity is strength user.

>Stop hiring these backwater jiggaboos
JESSE NO!

Checked

Neck yourselves.

what can even be done about Yemen? Our retarded ally Saudi Arabia is trying to install a puppet leader that no one wants

Why do conservatives do this

>Fox News should stop hiring so many liberal blacks
JESSIE NO!

trump btfo !

Eastern Europe should, no must, leave the union. Western Europe as we know it will cease to exist within 50 years, and most Eastern Europeans have dealt with the sandniggers for centuries.

juan ripping on ruffalo
i love it

>winning the Rust Belt in current year plus 3

Wow, Guttfeld is on fire. Great.

Should be mandatory for welfare recipients, banned for earners

>daily results are based on telephone...

>you can filter the new flags
wew

TUCKER'S GIRL FRIEND BTFO

Why would they want or need to be named?

>we never interfere in the domestic affairs of other countries
>that is one principle we stick by
CNN BTFO

THE CYCLE BTFO

>all white
so racist user.

Hormone inbalance .

I think I'd rather hoist 'em up

intresting point but I have to disagree, the democratic party can return to it's 1990's moderate, third way such as how it was under Bill clinton. We are in luck because Terry Mcaullife has been friend with the clintons for 35 years. He knows how to bring 4% growth to the economy while respecting the right of the more disadvantaged members of our societies. He will also be a level headed president, unlike the current buffoon at the helm.

WEW

Obvious leaf hiding behind fag flag

Coal is a very dirty energy but so long as it is burned domestically it would be best to mine it domestically.

Also no matter what, coal will have industrial applications. I do not like the pollution output of coal and the amount of deaths that can be attributed to it, but that is how it is.

>Western Europe as we know it will cease to exist within 50 years
Do you have any facts to back that up?

Someone should ban people who post random twitter posts.

I can't wait to see the G20 meeting.

If they buy it and are named the msm/libs will tear them apart.

That's a fallacious way of reading statistics. You could also say none of this would be a problem if whites didn't vote liberal.

Spics are the only aggressively expanding demographic. None of the other races will likely come close to taking over a state for at least a century. Spics are on track to take over multiple states in decades.

In real terms, spics are really the only threat the US faces. Everything else, war, economic depression, disease, political unrest, the US can and has already bounced back from. Spics? Once the scales tip over, it's game over.

>ALT LEFT PROPAGANDA DESTROY TRUMP
Kimberely has been Hannitypilled

The madman actually did it

How can I call out leafs now? Nobody wants to wear that stupid flag.

yeah tell us more about vote vets...
Fake group run by democrats

Isn't that the guy who pardoned thousands of hardened criminals and let them prey on children to help Hillary win an election?

>we can go in any time slot
the five confirmed for in danger of getting moved again

I'm talking about someone making one up. I hate when people put 3D hats on Momiji when the 2D hats exist, but this is the exception

>redditor
Your comprehensive abilities are on par with a pavement ape.

you mean obvious leaf hiding behind his true flag?

KINSEY IS AUDITIONING FOR AMERICAN IDOL
WISH HER LUCK

twitter.com/kinseyschofield/status/874712360249827328

alright listen here drumpf.... where is my qt anime maid that you said you make real which was my sole voter issue

It is like a yellow star. I love it so much. Fags congregate to certain flags when larping and shitposting so I they just self-segregate with the filter.

Great stuff.

Or she's trying to be like him. Pretty pathetic.

Oh shit, they got Otto out of North Korea? I remember Tucker used to give updates about him

lmao seriously though what does trudeau do?

>black helicopter tin foil hat russian collusion conspiracy theories
what?