LEAF IDENTIFICATION FORCE

DO TO THE NEW (((CHANGES))) WE WILL NOW BE STARTING A BRIGADE TO IDENTIFY LEAF POSTERS.

POST YOUR EMAILS TO GET ADDED TO THE MAILING LIST.

Nice try CIA

Sent ;)

ok. [email protected]

[email protected]

It's okay, I'll just keep my flag on because I'm actually a nationalist and not a timid ashamed cuck like you, fuckboi.

Leaf nationalism is antinationalism thanks to cuckdeau

it genuinely upsets me that there is no aus poster identification thread, since when are leafs master shitposters?

Canadian nationalists hate Trudeau and can't wait until the next election. Followers of Trudeau are literally antinationalists as said by Trudeau himself: "Canada has no national identity"

[email protected]

I hate Trudeau as well. He molested me when I was six years old, nobody will do anything about it.

Who the fuck is this retarded.

[email protected]

Yes brother Raymond! We'll lynch every last shitty finger from the hand of the leaf, preventing their tyrannical gay parade over our sovereign stormfront! Blessed be thy name! May our fury strike down the cuckationals above our god land! The earth is flat! Peter lead john to paul, follow Paul! The earth is 6000 years old! Genesis is history! Amen Brother raymond!

>do to the
>do
>confederate flag
highly realistic larp

Hi niggersssss

found the leaf

[email protected]

since about a year and a half ago, Aussies all got lynched and replaced by gooks on skin suits

Well Trudeau's only competition is going to be a fucking boring doughboy.

Yeah I'm pretty livid that Bernier didn't win, fucking down ballot bullshit. Bernier is a much better face for the party, Jonah Hill's autistic cousin has to try and win in policy alone against pretty cuck boy.

Civic Nationalism is cancer.