VIRGINIA PRIMARIES

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

Gillespic and Stewart are neck-in-neck. Establishment fags in the fight of their lives.

Gillespie/Vogel 2017!

please don't participate in this thread further

It's over, that faggot Gillespie is going to pull it out by the skin of his teeth with about 1.1%

sounds like we got a democratic in the audience

>entire platform is muh statues
get this faggot trash out of my state

>neck-in-neck
please be bait. i don't need any additional misanthropy.

>it's at 1.1% now

REEEEEEE

>In 2000 Gillespie founded the lobbying firm Quinn Gillespie & Associates with Democrat Jack Quinn and within a year had an income of $8.5 million and was eleventh on Fortune's list of the most powerful lobbying firms in the US.
1) He founded a fucking lobbying firm with a Democrat? Wtf?
2) He already lost at a chance to win this race, I guess running once as a loser to get the idea of it and to learn who to pay off helps!

From his wiki

"Entire Platform is Muh Statues - An Emotional Alt Right's Guide to Keeping Your State Blue" by A+FgJ8A0

this faggot cannot be allowed to run our state

Agreed. Gillespie can't even make up his mind on immigration for Christ's sake.

>newfagging this hard

KEK - Northam is gonna butt fuck which ever republican retard scrapes out this primary win. He has as many votes as Gillespie & Stewart combined, and dems have almost 200,000 more votes overall.

Get ready for lots of BLUE (or should I say, "AZUL") you republifaggots - this is just a prequel for 2018 & 2020.

>At the same time, I do not believe that our nation will implement the mass deportation of 10-12 million people, so we need to come to terms with those who are here illegally now. It would be in the interest of both American citizens and those here illegally to be able to come forward and, after a series of processes (i.e., criminal background checks, payment of back taxes, assimilation, demonstration of self-sufficiency), be issued new visas to be here legally.
What he said in 2014 when he lost this race the first time.

>nu-pol (r/the_donald) tells me to vote Corey ("Cold Steel") Stewart
>"He's /ourguy/! He's like Trump!"
>look him up
>He's a cringey edgelord fired by Trump campaign for being a dumbass
>main issue is 150 year old statues for failed rebellion
>voting Gilespe, strong candidate who exceeded all expectations in 2014
>if you are voting Stewart please ghost yourself

virginia is pretty shit t b h
cant wait to leave here for the northwest or somewhere with non-nigger weather

Based, the resistance continues.

Daily reminder that GOP cucks are controlled opposition. They are supposed to lose. I wonder who is behind this though?

how much longer will Virginia be allowed to stay in the confederacy?

WHO /757/ HERE

HAMPGHANISTAN REPORTING IN

Va republicans are in shambles right now
wp Trumpkeks

Not much longer it's looking like.

Virginia and Maryland are gone. North Carolina is next. Race war when?

Nice to meet you AZUL. I thought we had met before. I was kind of happy how things turned out today. CYA

Did anybody do any exit polling to see how many voters decided to vote in the opposing party's primary?
That would be interesting to know.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Wavy just announced Ed as the narrow winner

>tfw Wagner voter
He actually had plans to improve transportation and apprenticeships and technical education. Gillespie and Stewart are both retards

RIP. Too close to DC to even have a chance

you lost, GET OVER IT.

COREY THE CU.CK STEWART BTFO!!

oh man, hate to be the 1 to tell ya this, but while your great great great great granpappy was fuckng his sister in the mountains (creating your incestual bloodline), your state, the confederacy - and master cuck LEE - actually surrendered aftter a devastating and horribly embarassing defeat. two things brought about this shameful butt-fucking of your state and confederacy: (1) lee's unshakeable faith in a god that decided LEE would be the bad guy, and (2) a GLORIOUS fucker who trampled through the confederacy burning and raping every traitorous sister-fucking horse eater in his path (pic related)

didnt you mean Stewart/Vogel?

Mechanicsvillistan reporting

good evening, yankees

Arlington ballston reporting in. Glad how things turn out today

stewart has it no matter what if it goes to recount

>still gloating over killing your own brothers and sisters

mate

Just a reminder that we wouldn't even be in a position to worry if you fucking libertarian cucks hadn't voted for Sarvis last election.

Because of your vain self-righteousness we got McAwful instead of based Cuccinelli. We'd have constitutional carry if not for you delusional leftists.

STOP RUINING MY COMMONWEALTH

You're new here faggot. And you should kill yourself anti-confederate

when those "brothers and sisters" dropped the American flag and picked up the Traitor's Rag - they killed eachother.

There's only one real confederate flag left, and it was flown high on the morning of April 9, 1865 - in - your - home - fuckin - state (pic related)

Who's the cuck now Corey?

got real quiet in here. LOL!!

nigger

Well yeah, we're getting 2 more years of McAuliffe

Stewart was obviously /ourguy/ but... he would not have won the state. It's better that Gillespie wins since he's a safe bet to beat Northam

It's the safe bet vs the safe bet. Boring but predictable. The other D wasn't really any better than Northam anyway.

well he's gonna have to be /ourguy/ now. At least he rolled quads

Whos dick do I have to suck to get to work in the murican navy.

Sorry swede, but nobody's single in the Navy. 150 men go down, 75 couples come up.

which one is /ourguy/ and why?

Wagner was truly the best candidate.

I wish he was the nominee.

c-checked