This is swimming pool in China. Left side is for those who paid more

This is swimming pool in China. Left side is for those who paid more.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/06/13/chinese-man-caught-with-500-imprisoned-cats-destined-for-restaurants/?utm_term=.3ab48ad0c9ef
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stupid Chinks

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/06/13/chinese-man-caught-with-500-imprisoned-cats-destined-for-restaurants/?utm_term=.3ab48ad0c9ef

This was meant for another thread,but enjoy it anyway...

Too bad pee and poo goes under that lane separator

The left side is deeper and was for people who want to swim without floating things and tubes. This retarded pic has been posted with the same retarded caption too many imes

inb4 300 replies

There are many "chink hate" threads with 1 post by OP. Someone paying for shills to damage China's international image.

Actually no it doesn't, there is a pee and poo net that extends all the way to the floor of the pool. Lots of stupid poor people thought what you thought, and they peed and pooed double to take revenge on the rich, but ended up just swimming in even more of their own waste. Poor people so dumb.

Someone Photoshop pepe on the guy on the left side

China is a shithole though, nobody needs to shill. I mean, for fucks sake it's filled with Chinks. Koreans and Nips are ok, but Chinks are pretty much kikes without the subtlety.

i want to believe you, but guy has his arm under the lane separator

>that water

The poor should fear the rich

evidently the shills are doing a really good job.
You havent actually been to china or known many chinks do you?

I have, and he's right.

I actually have gone to China. It's an abject shithole, even in their showcase city Beijing. The people are disgusting too, almost as bad as niggers, but they have a low cunning that makes them even worse when it comes to dealing with them.

met a dude in a bad place once who worked for the Chinese importing cats and dogs through Alaska.

Been there before. It's far from a shithole although that varies from city to city.

In my six years there I have never seen a swimming pool like that.

Still the same nasty green water.

If this is a comentary on rich vs poor it doing it very poorly.

>there is a pee and poo net that extends all the way to the floor of the pool.

its some herbal water

chinese sure are good at bullshitting.

My diiiiixk

we have something similar

I read that as "Fat Pass", looked at your flag, and it all made sense.

Left side is for those who can swim and the right is for those who can't.

that water looks fucking disgusting

amazing

yay communist equality!