We

>We...
>a shot at Egyptian pyramid

What did Ubisoft mean by this?

WE

WUZ

It used to be covered in limestone.

>ubisoft didn't see the article where Egyptians are more closely related to Europeans

KANGZ

N

SHIEEEEEEEET

what happened to that gold tip?

fuck off Frank

Yeah, because they totally had enough time to alter that in, what...three weeks? There was absolutely NO winning with this one.

fuck yeah

the nubian niggers stole it all and sold it for crack

The white devils stole it

we made the igloos nigga, we wuz da real eskimos

bout time we wuz properly represented n shiet

WE WUZ KANGZ IN SHIEET

those who made the trailer were /ourguys/

ARE THE CRYSTAL GEMS

what game? jesus fuck you're worse than reddit never posting the goddamn game title.

the new ass creed, user.

>Egypt has ~8% Sub-Saharan admixture
>Niggers say this comes from the original Egyptians whose genetics have been diluted by invaders over the last 5000 years
>Mummies from the time of the Pyramids shows that they have almost no African admixture and related to people in the Levant and Southern Europe
>The African admixture in Egyptians is actually the result of the Arabian slave trade in the past few hundreds years that used Egypt as a conduit to spread Black Slaves all over the Middle East.

No, dumbass.
It is made of limestone, a worthless, very light stone.

It was covered in white mermer, but kangs stole it throughout time cuz it has value

It reflected light at night, appearing as if it was shining.

Obligitory

They smelted chains and grillz with it.

To be fair, there was at least one African pharaoh, which is where most of the Afrocentrics come from. And that black (Nubian) pharaoh was from before the Arab Muslim slave trade. Egypt is kind of at a crossroads area between Asia, Europe, and Africa, so there's going to be a lot of different ethnic groups passing through and becoming rulers or bringing their customs. The majority of their rulers were obviously not black, and quite a few have even been confirmed as closely related to modern Europeans.

It would be like people in the future looking back on America, seeing a picture of Obama as a leader, and claiming America was a black empire. Sure... If you ignore all the other leaders and art.

Even from many Egyptian drawings, they clearly distinguished themselves from blacks (Nubians), but they also distinguished themselves from whites (Caucasians/Semites)

>To be fair, there was at least one African pharaoh

Yeah, he was unironically the final one and the whole empire collapsed immediately. I'm not even joking I was reading about them not long ago.

ayo hol up

we wuz the mayans too my nigga, that shit was us u feel me cuz real talk nigga them niggaz werent mexicans they didnt even speak spanish ayo hol up f-a-m keep it 100