So, Sup Forums, list to me some of Trump's unironic achievements. I'll wait

So, Sup Forums, list to me some of Trump's unironic achievements. I'll wait

hardmode: The dowjones bullshit is A) not because of Trump and B) Insignificant, tell me who's live has changed because of it? Has your economical situation improved recently because of the DOW jones? Didn't think so

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=laLHnnM1WTM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He conned a bunch of people not living on the East Coast.

That's new.

>tell me who's live has changed because of it?
A bunch of fags and Muslims are scared now, that's a good start

Nobody's lives have actually changed outside of hyper reactive liberal shits making asses of themselves.

He caused Hillary to lose and all the liberals to want to kill them selves. Some probably did. So that benefits me as a leaf. Does that count?

Trump kills tpp and obamacare. why yes user i did make some money off dowjones thanks for asking

Arrested thousands of pedophiles and saved children from sex rings.

Hillary would of sold more.

SUCK ME DICK ME BUCK'O!

He got the Nobel 'peace prize' in the same year he bombed 7 countries.

oh wait, that was someone else wasnt it....

Succinct. Well done.

Obamacare still exists you fucking cuckhole

Deportations are down, cuckhole.

Illegal immigration cut in half and deportation doubled...

his antics are keeping the public interested in politics, increasing accountability in washington and making for a larger and more informed electorate.

He's had the Democrats squirming in their own shit for 5 whole months now. Despite all Trump's help, they've yet to manage to present a serious, respectable opposition.

He's putting the bullshit satire news sites out of business. Real life under Trump is giving us all the amazing headlines we could ask for.

The fuck you talking about? Offiicial illegal immigration is down, but deportation is down. And actual sandniggers and mexicunts are tripled.

You a redditard or a shill? I'll fucking jackknife your skull either way, you fucking cunt.

Is this the most reddit post ever made on Sup Forums?

In years past you would have been ignored and saged and mocked and trolled until you killed yourself. Now you just fit right in with the other scum.

Please leave.

Pissing liberal faggots off is worth the election, alone.

Yeah, trolling liberals is so hard. It's like sending a man to the moon.

Wow, you made sensitive people cry. You're like, a real tough 4channer, lulz kek

>Offiicial illegal immigration
>official or illegal pick one

You trust the statists? Really? The only state I trust is one that gasses kikes. You're welcome to fall for shilling if you want. But I can tell you that there's still Mexicans on my streets in Tennessee. And not because I ain't trying to murder them.

You don't have to beef up your own thread like this.

Triggering libtards and SJWs worldwide, discredited the MSM so the lost their monopoly and he's a never-ending source of amusement

Fuck you hippie.

What type of fucking podunk investigation are they able to throw together since he took office to arrest all these kiddy fuckers all of a sudden.

You honestly believe the alphabet boys were spinning pins and playing mine sweeper because Obama said so. Then all of a sudden Trump shows up, says get to work, they flip their patented "pedo catcher" and the arrests just start coming in?

"Hey Bill watch me flip the switch, wanna bet how many I can get?"

"Kek, nah Obummer said no working on the jerb."

"Damn well, once Trump gets in and I flip that switch we gunna catch them all!"

"Yeah, damn that Obummer Muslim monkey, just letting all those kiddie fuckers walk free."

It likely took many months of work to get these sick fucks, and you discredit their hardwork by saying "oh yeah, just needed my boy Trump to give them the green light."

I dont know maybe being an anti-spic shitlord who was successfully elected to the highest office in the entire world

thats pretty good

you're an anti-American faggot and we don't care what you think about Trump. You lost and are acting like a little bitch. We literally read these threads out loud at work at laugh at how fucking hopeless dems have become. /thread.

Telling the republicans to go fuck themselves.

Telling the media to fuck themselves.

Prior to being president, keeps some big companies from leaving.

Obamacare repealed and will likely die.

Leaving the Paris Climate Accord.

Bombing Syria while he's hanging with the Chinese President and then winking at him.

The dowjones is because of Trump, get over it.

Mexican peso is devalued due to him.

ICE arrests up massively, and incoming illegal spics are coming less and are scared.

Temporary ban on Muslim countries and likely to not accept Syrian economic migrants/rapefugees.

Makes liberals want to kill themselves.

A vote well spent.

You're a salty sea dog.

>oh yeah, just needed my boy Trump to give them the green light.
literally what happened

LOL you are so triggered you little faggot. Hillarious and adorable. Fuck you, fuck you. I'm smarter than you. I beat up faggots. I am a badass. I, I, I, I. LOL

>"oh yeah, just needed my boy Trump to give them the green light."

This is actually the case, it's that fucked up

Preventing Hillary from becoming president.

>still believing he cleaned up the swamp when he just added his slimey friends
Wew

Is cuckhole the only insult you know? Do you kiss your cousin with that mouth?

He's a triggered little REEEEEing bitchboy. Pay him no mind and he'll go back to his cuckshed in a few.

do you think draining the swamp was actually about all the shit that was talked?

fuck no.
Trump is an ally of convenience. That's all he is, was, and ever will be.

>Trump is an ally of convenience. That's all he is, was, and ever will be.
sauce this up familam...or are you just repeating what you heard on fagbook? I really want the sauce, homie. I know you got it.

>president comes into office offering lifted regulations and tax cuts to business
>buisnesses prosper
Guyz presidential policy has nothing to do with that nations economy it's like apples and oranges. Drunp bfo

Producing 1000s of jobs
Getting rid of the ACA
enforcing our immigration laws
threatening the career/elite politicians illegal fraudulent schemes.

How about you research and come to your own conclusions, faggot

Cry moar, bitch nigger.

do you even know what sauce means?

I fucking hate nu/pol/.

The dowjones thing happened literally as soon as he got into office and was more of a response to a fluctuating market rather than a change imposed by Trump. Reminder he conned us with a fuckload of things like the "Lol I made boeing sell us shit cheaper"

1000s of jobs like those from the car factories which he again conned us would leave Mexico to come to the US?

ACA is still there.

Our immigration laws are still shit, its just that unlike with Obongo, the media is actually reporting on crackdowns.

And no politician has been BTFOd by him, he's more like a mosquito, just pestering dudes, but causing no major harm

sure faggot:
“Sauce”, often used in all caps along with “zomg”, “omg” and “plz”, is a slang version of the word “source”. It is used (usually in a pleading tone) as a request to someone who posted a claim, a picture or anything that raises interest but is unsourced/not complete. Its goal is to prove it, confirm it and to see more information/pictures/anything from the initial content. It can be compared to Moar and Bump as a request for elaboration.

Sauce is also that stuff running down your plebbit chin. Stay off my picture forum...yeah you've been here for years huh?

He didn't want to call you a l*af, that's fucking disgusting.

yeah you pretty much just summed it up. not even joking this is without all the "flip da switch xd" what happened. obama was a sick fuck

give him time shill, give him time.

How the fuck is this Trump's doing? Like, he came up and planned the operations himself? Or did he just showed up at police HQ and said "yo, catch some pedophiles ok?"

And new hard mode fags: Has to be an objectively good achiement, no subjective shit like "haha well, he said he will not comply with climate change stuff and I don't believe in that jewish conspiracy so thats great xD!"

Clinton wins:
smug libcucks gloat and brag

Trump wins:
smug libcucks cry and act like it's the end of the world.

That alone makes it all worth it.

Immigration reform, lower corporate taxes, stricter laws against foreign donations (Israeli and Saudi money out! out!).

>immigration reform
Still the same shit, and the travel ban was again repealed .

>lower corporate taxes
To fuck up the common worker

>israeli and saudi money out

He's still kissing saudi's asses, and you still believe he's not an Israel shill? He's explicitly said he is.

>he's made the left so insane they are ripping themselves apart.
>SCOTUS leans right and if another of those old fucks finally die it'll be right leaning for decades

Anything else is gravy.

Everything you said is bullshit. You get your news from fagbook and the I'M WITH HER -> newsletter, huh?

How is it bullshit? You want me to show you the video of him dancing with the saudis? you know what? here you go
youtube.com/watch?v=laLHnnM1WTM

Removing us from the TPP was good enough for me. Also pretty happy about the repeal of Dodd-Frank.

Bitch you know that is customary and world leaders do these things. Bush held hands with a Saudi royal. Obama bowed so deeply the king's balls brushed the back of his head. Don't be so fucking dense.

>Be me and own stock
>Already have 37% return this year

Idk about you but I'm sitting good.

The one and only achievement that matters is the non-stop jimmie rustling he is providing to the left.

He could achieve absolutely nothing and the people who voted for him (especially those on Sup Forums) would still praise him if for no other reason than him being in office denied Hillary the position and made all their hated enemies (Dems, RHINOs, liberals, the mainstream media) look like clowns. Not only for acting like he had no chance and would never win the election but for constantly working themselves into a frenzy to try and discredit and impeach him (which isn't going to happen, regardless of how inept and embarrassing he is).

President of the USA

He allowed the state dept (In believe, or some equally pedo gov branch) to lift quantitative ban on number of Niggers... I mean ((("refugees"))) Amerisharts absorb into their "country".

? elaborate

Yeah except Trump acted all tough during the election and Twitter and then went on to lick the Saudi's balls

Hard mode:

The same thing, but list Obama's achievements

Trump's accomplishments are inconsequential. What matters is what we do for ourselves.

What balls? The balls that are paying billions to us in mil contracts? Those balls? How much biz have you gotten for your country? You only have to deal with Trump for 7.5 more years...it'll be ok.

uncucked us from world goverment
ripped up tpp
lets the generals defeat isis by letting them make decisions
delegates to capable people
unafraid of backlash and actually defends our country
wants to set up a german like system with working with trade companies to get people back to work with actual middleclass jobs

You're asking for sauce on an opinion, that's below nigger tier.

Let's not forget why people liked Trump in the first place. He was a beltway OUTsider. He was not bought and sold (and still isn't) like all the kikes and millionaires in congress and the senate.

He is the broomstick in the spokes of the establishment media and establishment career-politicians. Even if he doesn't achieve a single thing, he showed us that the system is not hopeless.

also he's shedding light and destroying liberal coperation propaganda machine
all people now consider cnn fake news

he's also essentially recreated the republican party

The peso actually got better when he won. Before winning it was around 21-22 and now its 17

Also wages are rising and unemployment falling in case you haven't noticed

Are you really this fucking dense?
>Trump during the election
>"Haha you saudi fucks, when I'm president you won't bribe anyone, you'll be held accountable for the shit you did, we don't fucking need you, faggots, I got balls of steel"

>Trump during presidency
>"H-Hello Prince Sama! Pls...forgive me, give us oil? N-no I wasn't trying to be rude!"

How much Biz has Trump gotten for his country? Absolutely 0, in fact less companies want to invest in the US now because they believe there's an actual lunatic at the helm

Fuck, look at his fucking travel expenses because he insists on meeting at mar-a-lago despite the white house being perfectly adequate

>inb4 "LE MAR A LAGO TRIPS ARE FAKE NEWS XDDDD IT DOESNT COST HIM ANYTHING BECAUSE ITS HIS PLACE!" you're as stupid as the holocaust deniers who say "lmao holocaust didn't happen because auchwitz couldn't gas 6 million jews!" (not realizing that 6 million is a general death count, not just "GASSED AT AUCHWITZ")

When the president travels, it's not as fucking simple as just buying a first class Spirit ticket, the security detail and organization cost a metric fuckton of dough

there's no reasoning with Trump fags unfortunately

He brought back the term bad hombres. Way better than the last nigger who just called every group some version of folks.